Author Topic: " Worst Shooting in US History " 50+ dead and 50+ injured in Night Club Shooting  (Read 12710 times)

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's kind of silly for me to be more bummed by this than most other mass shootings I've observed, but I am. So saddened by today's stories.

Fuck organized religion.
[close]

Eh it's natural. The Paris attacks shook me more than others in part because I felt like I could have been at that show.

Extra scary, another attack was narrowly averted in LA: https://news.vice.com/article/police-in-los-angeles-arrested-a-heavily-armed-man-heading-for-the-gay-pride-parade

My deepest sympathies to any of you in Orlando, or with friends/family involved.

Humans are terrible.
[close]

Any word about that dude or dudes ? if they were muslim extremists ? or right wing extremists ? cant find anything about it yet
[close]

Apparently he had some connection to extremism, but was investigated by the FBI but they found the connections to be minimal and not of note.  It was apparently driven more by homophobia.

Ah no I mean the new guy the arrested . the one with the assault rifles in the car and bomb stuff

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's kind of silly for me to be more bummed by this than most other mass shootings I've observed, but I am. So saddened by today's stories.

Fuck organized religion.
[close]

Eh it's natural. The Paris attacks shook me more than others in part because I felt like I could have been at that show.

Extra scary, another attack was narrowly averted in LA: https://news.vice.com/article/police-in-los-angeles-arrested-a-heavily-armed-man-heading-for-the-gay-pride-parade

My deepest sympathies to any of you in Orlando, or with friends/family involved.

Humans are terrible.
[close]

Any word about that dude or dudes ? if they were muslim extremists ? or right wing extremists ? cant find anything about it yet
[close]

Apparently he had some connection to extremism, but was investigated by the FBI but they found the connections to be minimal and not of note.  It was apparently driven more by homophobia.

it was homophobia with islamic extremism at its root. they were interconnected in this dude's beliefs.

doublesteveburger

I hope this homophobic piece of shit gets 40 dude virgins to fuck wherever the fuck he believes he is going.

That's my ignorant response to this.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
I figure he'll be one of the virgins getting fucked
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 05:06:16 PM by fulltechnicalskizzy »

Main

• Rep: -208
Just remember guys...God works in mysterious ways!

7 year old

really hope nothing else horrible happens during the Pride celebrations.
im scared that this wont be the only attack.

terrorists are fucking losers.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
so tragic. another shooting of innocents done by some asshole hiding behind some ideology.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
So the other guy seems to be a none muslim white guy

James Howell -- the 20-year-old Indiana man who was arrested with an arsenal in his car hours before his planned arrival at the West Hollywood Pride parade was arrested less than a year ago for pointing a gun in a threatening manner ... TMZ has learned.

Police found an arsenal in his car, including three assault rifles, high capacity magazines, ammunition, and a 5 gallon bucket with chemicals to make a bomb. He told police he had traveled to California to attend the Pride parade.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/12/pride-james-howell-criminal-history-guns/

ADOLF SHITLER

i was just thinking the other day that we're due for a mass shooting. so fucked up that's what the world has come to

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
http://observer.com/2016/06/jihad-denial-kills-again/
This article hits the nail so god damned hard.

And fuck these religious nutjobs.

iwishilivedinfinla

fuck homophobia

fuck islamophobia

fuck donald trump

and most of all

fuck religion

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
Terrible, didn't some singer just get shot at her own show in Orlando a day before? Not saying it's connected but definitely a sad weekend that has transpired
Yup, its so shitty. It was after her show where fans could talk to her.

poopmonkey

• Rep: 20
"Would've never happened if everybody in the club would've had guns" - Trump in a few hours

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
fuck homophobia

fuck islamophobia

fuck donald trump

and most of all

fuck religion

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
http://observer.com/2016/06/jihad-denial-kills-again/
This article hits the nail so god damned hard.

And fuck these religious nutjobs.

this article was shit

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
Well I just went skating and now I dont give a fuck that 50 people just died. So if you feel bad go skate.

Guy LeDouche shut the fuck up you arrogant prick shit

This world fucking sucks. Why the FUCK do we still have religion for? Fuck that shit! Religion just causes wars and hate! So fucking ironic how your religion teaches you to love everyone including your enemies, yet you hate people who don't think like you. Religion is just a cluster fuck of bullshit and lies!

Oh and fuck Trump and this piece of shit ISIS fuck!

she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on this dude is queer and hated himself so much he had to kill other gay men who accepted themselves for being gay.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
Expand Quote
Well I just went skating and now I dont give a fuck that 50 people just died. So if you feel bad go skate.
[close]

This world fucking sucks. Why the FUCK do we still have religion for? Fuck that shit! Religion just causes wars and hate! So fucking ironic how your religion teaches you to love everyone including your enemies, yet you hate people who don't think like you. Religion is just a cluster fuck of bullshit and lies!

i wonder what life would be like if religion was never created.. it causes a lot of horrible things to happen from murder down to just being a close-minded idiot. with no fairytale of an afterlife in paradise or eternity in hell to fear would there be more or less evil in the world? none of that isis shit would happen...no crazy christian hearing god tell her to drown her children in the bath tub...but remorse would probably be pretty rare for people that need religion to have any morals

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on this dude is queer and hated himself so much he had to kill other gay men who accepted themselves for being gay.
I just watched the evening news with all the reports about the attack and the fallout from it. They broadcast live from Old Compton Street London which is the home of the gay scene and it was amazing hearing how this has focused people's attention on their plight not just now but historically. I don't know about this guy being a repressed gay but I wouldn't surprise me.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
i wonder what life would be like if religion was never created.. it causes a lot of horrible things to happen from murder down to just being a close-minded idiot. with no fairytale of an afterlife in paradise or eternity in hell to fear would there be more or less evil in the world? none of that isis shit would happen...no crazy christian hearing god tell her to drown her children in the bath tub...but remorse would probably be pretty rare for people that need religion to have any morals

Well there's that Family Guy episode where Stewie and Brian travel to another dimension where religion never existed. Basically there's a cure for AIDS, everything in futuristic and life is great.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
[close]
I just watched the evening news with all the reports about the attack and the fallout from it. They broadcast live from Old Compton Street London which is the home of the gay scene and it was amazing hearing how this has focused people's attention on their plight not just now but historically. I don't know about this guy being a repressed gay but I wouldn't surprise me.

definitely possible. years of suppressed homosexual urges x conservative religion x narcissism and/or slight autism = mass shooter of gay club

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Muslims dont like homo or alcohol, so why do they come? Why do we allow them here?

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
Muslims dont like homo or alcohol, so why do they come? Why do we allow them here?
tracer of canada?

7 year old

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

definitely possible. years of suppressed homosexual urges x conservative religion x narcissism and/or slight autism = mass shooter of gay club
might be something to this.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/os-orlando-nightclub-omar-mateen-profile-20160613-story.html
says at least 4 witnesses saw him at the club more than once.

swag nollies

Yeah, he looks like a dude who never got any ass, gay or straight. Combine this with a introvert personality, with mental barriers built in you head by religion, and no way to express/release thoughts and emotions or quiet his mind. Explosion is inevitable

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/os-orlando-nightclub-omar-mateen-profile-20160613-story.html
Apparently he was also on a gay dating app.
http://gawker.com/orlando-shooter-was-reportedly-a-regular-at-pulse-and-h-1781920316?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

h00man

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
Apparently he was also on a gay dating app.
http://gawker.com/orlando-shooter-was-reportedly-a-regular-at-pulse-and-h-1781920316?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

If true, sounds like he was trying to suppress his homo sexual thoughts and taken his anger out on these poor people. Pathetic.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
one of my co workers today said '55 down, 22 thousand to go' to another co worker. disgusting
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234