Author Topic: " Worst Shooting in US History " 50+ dead and 50+ injured in Night Club Shooting  (Read 12711 times)

Grampa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 143
Expand Quote
one of my co workers today said '55 down, 22 thousand to go' to another co worker. disgusting
[close]
People are fucked.
http://thoughtcatalog.com/jacob-geers/2016/06/here-are-all-the-people-applauding-the-orlando-gay-club-shooter/

http://www.gspellchecker.com/2016/06/what-are-some-people-saying-about-the-orlando-shooting-in-arabic/

Well, people are still racist, and people still believe in god, so obviously people are still really fucking dumb. Not a bit surprised people still give a shit who other people have sex with.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Expand Quote
fuck homophobia

fuck islamophobia

fuck donald trump

and most of all

fuck religion

[close]

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123

Well, people are still racist, and people still believe in god, so obviously people are still really fucking dumb. Not a bit surprised people still give a shit who other people have sex with.

Your co-workers deserve to be beaten. Fuck them.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

glutton.

Expand Quote

[close]

Your co-workers deserve to be beaten. Fuck them.
Fuck violence. I am curious as to what kind of work ice nine does, though.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
work for a meat distributor, one of the truck drivers said it.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
fuck homophobia

fuck islamophobia

fuck donald trump

and most of all

fuck religion

[close]

[close]

please don't use that made-up word "islamophobia". Islam is a religion. Therefore you can approve it ot not. Nothing wrong with disliking it. People who hate arabs and/or muslims are just plain racist.

also, some dude with a knife claiming to act for the Islamic State killed a police officer and his wife (also a cop) in the Paris suburbs last night. The woman was killed in her home in the presence of her 3 year old child (who survived).

I'm so sick of this shit.

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
one of my co workers today said '55 down, 22 thousand to go' to another co worker. disgusting
I am friends with people who knew people who were killed that night and I also work with a girl that regulars there who almost went there that night. People who arent that close to the situation I can understand their insensitivity to what happened but to just be so hateful is despicable. This coming from a guy who is a chronic hater, like most of us on this messageboard.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
Omar Mateen, the gunman who murdered 49 people in a gay nightclub in Orlando early Sunday morning, may have actually been gay himself and was leading a double life.
Mateen's horrifying attack on Pulse nightclub was initially thought to be a homophobic attack rooted in extremist Islamic ideology.
But now his ex-wife, a former police academy classmate and clubbers have stepped forward to say they think Mateen was gay and had been visiting Pulse since 2013.
Investigators think he could have traveled to Pulse - which was a two hour drive from his home in Port St Lucie in Southern Florida - so he wouldn't have been seen.
It's also been revealed that Mateen used gay dating apps Grindr and Jack'd to chat to men online and was comfortable talking to transvestites.   

One regular at the club said he'd seen Mateen, at least a dozen times there before the massacre.
Dating: One of the regulars at Pulse said he had befriended Mateen on gay dating app Jack'd and that they had exchanged messages. Pictured: A Jack'd promotional image
+7
Dating: One of the regulars at Pulse said he had befriended Mateen on gay dating app Jack'd and that they had exchanged messages. Pictured: A Jack'd promotional image
'Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself,' Ty Smith, who also uses the name Aries, told the Sentinel Monday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639961/Orlando-terrorist-went-gay-club-Pulse-dozen-times-got-drunk-belligerent-talked-wife-kid-massacring-49-people-there.html

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1466
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
ISIS sure must be proud for a gay dude proclaiming allegiance to them now :D

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
   ^What kind of virgins is he getting for this? Do you get a choice?    Just saying people (maybe some one has mentioned this) I'm pretty sure the east coast US murdered 150 native americans in one fell swoop back a hundred or so years ago.  Might even have been on florida ground.  And I don't think you guys took the "injured " to the "hospital" in that one case.  My condolances to the 50 dead tho.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 08:22:40 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
  ^What kind of virgins is he getting for this? Do you get a choice?    Just saying people (maybe some one has mentioned this) I'm pretty sure the east coast US murdered 150 native americans in one fell swoop back a hundred or so years ago.  Might even have been on florida ground.  And I don't think you guys took the "injured " to the "hospital" in that one case.  My condolances to the 50 dead tho.

yeah, sorry WE didnt take them to the hospital because WE weren't around at that time, asshole. whats your point? that settlers killed the natives a few hundred years ago in in US? just like the same shit thats happened literally all of the entire world since the dawn of man?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
   By you're response its apparent that you're from the U.S and that you are sensitive about me calling you're countries history out. (and maybe waybe you're white too huh?, if you were native you would not talk about such matters so dismissively)

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 08:59:50 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  And my "point" was that this is not the U.S's largest shooting dude, (although that was fuckin obvious guy)  Basically FU JB
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 08:57:37 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
fuck homophobia

fuck islamophobia

fuck donald trump

and most of all

fuck religion

[close]

[close]
[close]

please don't use that made-up word "islamophobia". Islam is a religion. Therefore you can approve it ot not. Nothing wrong with disliking it. People who hate arabs and/or muslims are just plain racist.

also, some dude with a knife claiming to act for the Islamic State killed a police officer and his wife (also a cop) in the Paris suburbs last night. The woman was killed in her home in the presence of her 3 year old child (who survived).

I'm so sick of this shit.

I don't like any religions very much, particularly the monotheistic ones. And of those, ultra-orthodox Judaism and conservative Islam creep me out the most. Too many rules and traditions like dressing women up in black sacks. Or when men refuse to sit next to a woman on an airplane. Sorry, but I don't think "culture" is a good enough explanation for any of that. This is religion manifesting as mental illness on a group level.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
^YES but which group sir has the illness and which one does not?, what about your "group level" that you partake in (western society standing on the shoulders of child labour)?  Its important to not turn into a racist is all im sayn.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 09:18:11 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
^The majority of humanity does not impose these kinds of rules on its women. Ultra-conservative religious practitioners are a minority even within their larger religious communities because they are freaks.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
 Defenitely a shortcoming..

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Self-loathing is some particularly nasty shit.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
I'm getting real sick of how this country operates. Assault rifles for sale? Why the FUCK do we need them for? Fuck anyone else who disagrees. There's absolutely no need for a fucking assault rifle. Yeah, I'm for guns for protection and shit, but why the fuck can you just walk into a fucking gun shop, say "Hey Billy Bob get me that AR15 so I can go and shoot up a school/gay clu-- I mean uhhh polish it and look like a badass American. Thanks Billy Bob! Hail Hydra!"

Fuck you and your fucking American logic!
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

swag nollies

I'm getting real sick of how this country operates. Assault rifles for sale? Why the FUCK do we need them for? Fuck anyone else who disagrees. There's absolutely no need for a fucking assault rifle. Yeah, I'm for guns for protection and shit, but why the fuck can you just walk into a fucking gun shop, say "Hey Billy Bob get me that AR15 so I can go and shoot up a school/gay clu-- I mean uhhh polish it and look like a badass American. Thanks Billy Bob! Hail Hydra!"

Fuck you and your fucking American logic!
I would like to start by saying, yes, I wish guns were never invented and all conflicts over time were fought with words. But...

Its a vicious cycle, and banning something is never the way to go, especially when these things exist and are already out there. Guns are primitive technology and you can make one in your garage. And "assault" rifle is pretty lame term, I can get a 100 round clip for my pistol. If I really wanted to cause damage though I would just stroll to the hardware store and make a shitload of bombs.

You sound like a pussy.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

swag nollies

Im not a gun nut. I just dont think banning anything is the way to go. People say fuck the government, and at the same time want them to ban things so they can be more protected. Thats some pussy shit.

BRING IT OOOWN GUVMENT! TRY EN TAKE EM!

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
guys, gun control is not the only issue here unfortunately.

Islamist extremists have been active in Europe for 20 years. The terrorists at the Bataclan for instance had smuggled AK47s. The bomb in Atocha train station, Spain, made 200 victims. There were around 15 bombs in Paris back in 95, including one I remember vividly cause I took the train right after the bombed one.

this is like a triple shitstorm...homophobia + radical islam + easily available guns in the US.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
Guns are one of America's most important checks and balances in power. Don't let the media brainwash you into giving them up. 

Grampa

Guns are one of America's most important checks and balances in power. Don't let the media brainwash you into giving them up. 

I'm not sure if you're being serious, but if you think owning guns is going to protect you from a tyrannical government you are insane. If the government wants our guns, they'll get them no problem. The government has money, a military, and technology we don't even know about. Big LOL at people thinking they're gonna fend off the govt with a bunker and some ARs. If it gets bad enough to where they stop being nice, like they have been to the Bundy ranch man-boys and militia kooks playing dress up in the woods, it won't matter how many guns you have. You can't beat the government.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
It would make a difference if the government decided to wage war against its own people. Of course we can't stop the feds and the American military by ourselves but our being armed and possibly organized would certainly slow them down or give them second thoughts. Why else would the media push this anti-gun narrative so hard on us? The leaps they make in their arguments are crazy. It's never "street gangs are a threat to order, so we should ban guns." It's always "these lone shooters are a threat to society so we must ban guns." Even though the latter kill far far fewer people than daily street gang violence.

Grampa

It would make a difference if the government decided to wage war against its own people. Of course we can't stop the feds and the American military by ourselves but our being armed and possibly organized would certainly slow them down or give them second thoughts. Why else would the media push this anti-gun narrative so hard on us? The leaps they make in their arguments are crazy. It's never "street gangs are a threat to order, so we should ban guns." It's always "these lone shooters are a threat to society so we must ban guns." Even though the latter kill far far fewer people than daily street gang violence.

Street gangs kill each other first and foremost. They do also kill innocent people on occasion, generally collateral damage, and that makes the news when it happens. Lone shooters' primary targets are innocent people. That's why they are a threat.

Also, no one is proposing to "take our guns". People are proposing that we maybe update our gun laws, so that fucking psychos can't get bored one day and drive to the store and stock up on semi-automatic weapons that can kill people as fast as they can pull the trigger.

You're right, don't let the media brainwash you. Use your brain instead.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-gay-former-classma/nrfwW/
Mateen’s father emphatically told The Post Monday that his son was not gay.
It seems like his father has an easier time coming to terms with the fact that he beget a psychopathic mass murderer than the fact that his son was also gay.

swag nollies

The only people proposing to "ban guns" are other countrys. Example, BBC, big black cock news, they go hard on this, because they have banned guns themselves. They also talk shit about other countrys not letting in refugees, because they have let alot in. They let these things happen to their country and then whine about other country not following their lead, because they got stuck with all the shit.

The americans who back these beliefs are the ones think america is "bad", and europe is "good". And wannabe PC correct idiots.

And if america turned on citizens, you better believe the citizens would put a big dent into government. Short of government non-stop drone strikes, tanks rolling around 24/7, air support all day, the citizens should fend for themselves fairly well.

But fuck the media, I woulda never even know about this if this wasnt posted here.