Author Topic: " Worst Shooting in US History " 50+ dead and 50+ injured in Night Club Shooting  (Read 12716 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Jim Jefferies -- Gun Control (Part 1) from BARE -- Netflix Special

[/thread]
This should be be broadcast for 24hrs on every TV station after one of these shootings :'(

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
out of all the late-night talk show "serious" discussions about this situation, this one is the best:

Again? Again. | Full Frontal with Samantha Bee | TBS

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
i wonder how obama would react if someone shot up 100 innocent muslims in america. why does he point out trump going on tv a lot to do interviews when he goes on stupid comedy shows and milks his fame more than any president ever has?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/6abc.ActionNews/videos/10153750009291378/&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

What the fuck is going on with these people?

Also shout out to the dude who stopped it

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/6abc.ActionNews/videos/10153750009291378/&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

this is video from 2014

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Expand Quote

[close]
this is video from 2014

Well fuck facebook for click bait articles. I like Conan's response the best though

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I

Pretty sure someone in this thread was basically saying the same thing so i agree with them as well

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
someone spotted him in a documentary
"I reported the find yesterday and Sky News verified with the filmmakers and G4S themselves. I couldn't believe what I was seeing when he first appeared on-screen. Chills."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA

Main

• Rep: -208
You're a straight up fucking idiot. So it's all cosmetic, not the enhanced lethality of the features and attachments. Silencers and suppressors are really spooky. Bayonets are really spooky. The ar15 was created to kill people more effectively than the m14. that's it. Why does the general public need that?

And good job bringing up VT and columbine, 2 glaring examples of the need for more strict gun control.

Did I read that wrong earlier when you said you were in the armed forces, yet you just used the words silencer and suppressor as if they're two different things? So your logic is that only the modern day mafia (the police) and the American military industrial complex should be allowed to have any gun of their liking, while the American public should be under stricter gun laws which will still not prevent them from obtaining guns and killing each other. Cultural conditions are the most important factors in a nation's crime rate, not gun laws. Take a good look at the social fabric of this country, there's your answer.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
Expand Quote
You're a straight up fucking idiot. So it's all cosmetic, not the enhanced lethality of the features and attachments. Silencers and suppressors are really spooky. Bayonets are really spooky. The ar15 was created to kill people more effectively than the m14. that's it. Why does the general public need that?

And good job bringing up VT and columbine, 2 glaring examples of the need for more strict gun control.
[close]

Did I read that wrong earlier when you said you were in the armed forces, yet you just used the words silencer and suppressor as if they're two different things? So your logic is that only the modern day mafia (the police) and the American military industrial complex should be allowed to have any gun of their liking, while the American public should be under stricter gun laws which will still not prevent them from obtaining guns and killing each other. Cultural conditions are the most important factors in a nation's crime rate, not gun laws. Take a good look at the social fabric of this country, there's your answer.
I didn't read passed your silencer comment. We don't use them, but here fuckhead.
http://www.gunsandammo.com/gear-accessories/suppressors/suppressors-arent-silencers/
you never know about pre-cum 

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
How do all these nutjobs get hold of AK's?

AK47 Full Auto Shooting

over here in Europe things have changed dramatically with the fall of the Soviet Union and the war in Yugoslavia. A lot of military weapons are smuggled in since then. It's all the more easy as countries who used to be part of the eastern block are now EU member states. you can get an AK 47 fairly cheap in French projects and they are used routinely in bank robberies or fights between rival drug dealers....it's even become a fashion accessory/status symbol for some French rappers. I really see no short-term solution.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 12:47:37 AM by OldieButFrenchie »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
Yes, I know that a lot of AK's are sold on the black market. I was under the impression that Americans who put videos on Youtube with fully automatic rifles own them legally. Am I just plain wrong or are you allowed to own them in the states?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Yes, I know that a lot of AK's are sold on the black market. I was under the impression that Americans who put videos on Youtube with fully automatic rifles own them legally. Am I just plain wrong or are you allowed to own them in the states?

https://thearmsguide.com/2349/full-auto-is-legal/

^ seems to answer your question.

thats not to say that people dont go out and mod semi automatic guns so they shoot fully automatic. ive never shot one, but i know people who own illegal ones. the people on youtube could own guns that predate 1986 or have other legal ways of owning them, but i wouldnt be surprised if most of them were illegal. ive spent a lot of time at the gun club and met hundreds of people who own guns and ive never met anyone who owned a legal fully automatic gun.

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
Pretty sure you can only own a semi auto AK. A friend of mine had one he purchased legally(semi-auto). Its when they get converted to full auto that thy're considered weapons of mass destruction. The sale of them may be outlawed at this point This was years ago and I'm not looking into buying one so not sure
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

Main

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
I didn't read passed your silencer comment. We don't use them, but here fuckhead.
http://www.gunsandammo.com/gear-accessories/suppressors/suppressors-arent-silencers/

Yes you did, you just can't argue with logic and reason. Silencer and suppressor are two different words for the same thing. Some will say one is the correct term over the other, that's all. You said it as if they're two different physical objects. When you're not on Warcraft I can imagine you walking around in Walmart pretending to be a soldier like the people you see in stolen valor videos lol. Have a nice day.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
Jesus Christ... I just read that modern day mafia comment.
you never know about pre-cum 

swag nollies

While you guys are trippin about guns...

Main

There's places you can go to that help you learn how to read better.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
[close]

There's places you can go to that help you learn how to read better.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
While you guys are trippin about guns...

A used AT4 is pretty much a plastic tube with a thin metal insert... It's about as scary as a PVC pipe. The reason you know it's used is that the plastic caps on the front and back are white, instead of black.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Turns out he was most likely a plain old Islamic terrorist, not a closeted gay man with an inexplicable hatred of Puerto Ricans.

"FBI investigators say they have found no evidence that Orlando shooter had gay lovers"

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-gay-fbi-20160623-snap-story.html

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
why did they put that anonymous guy in special makeup ? this is a tragedy, not a jackass skit. why didn't they put him in low lighting or pixel him? i'm not a conspiracy person, but that was just really odd...especially since they made him look so weird

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
why did they put that anonymous guy in special makeup ? this is a tragedy, not a jackass skit. why didn't they put him in low lighting or pixel him? i'm not a conspiracy person, but that was just really odd...especially since they made him look so weird

the whole thing has been really bizarre. in some of the earliest reports, before they knew jack shit about what was happening, it was said he's probably gay. in the following days, he supposedly had some bitter feelings toward Puerto Ricans because he'd been rejected by them so many times. there was even a Puerto Rican woman claiming he stalked her but when she was telling her story, it was kinda weird and unbelievable. I don't want to downplay her victimization if it happened but the media coverage of this hasn't added up completely.

excitableboy

• Rep: 90
Turns out he was most likely a plain old Islamic terrorist, not a closeted gay man with an inexplicable hatred of Puerto Ricans.

"FBI investigators say they have found no evidence that Orlando shooter had gay lovers"

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-gay-fbi-20160623-snap-story.html

I dunno... not convinced. If he was indeed a conflicted homosexual, deleting his secret life before becoming some kind of martyr for god seems to be expected.