Author Topic: MJ interview coming soon  (Read 14390 times)

Monkey_Mcpott

Re: MJ interview coming soon
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2016, 12:59:41 AM »
What if he has more facts that will make MJ look more like a douche? He comes off as a prick in most of his interviews so i can see another 1 hour drewsdays interview where the interview will just agree with everything he says about his ideas and how Adidas is just funding these million dollar ideas.

Andrew

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2016, 01:33:27 AM »
oh man he's considering google hangout = slap taking over the interview by spamming the chat with the hard hitting questions
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2016, 01:36:10 AM »
Shit that MJ story is getting actually really scary.
We already lost Bowie, Lemmy,Prince, and Muhammed Ali, I don't want to lose MJ.

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2016, 04:36:54 AM »
plot twist lakai and chocolate never actually existed and were just strange figments of all of our imaginations and marc johnson is just a guy who wears a minnie mouse costume at disney world
good come sausage

Mcfctid

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2016, 06:38:40 AM »
plot twist lakai and chocolate never actually existed and were just strange figments of all of our imaginations and marc johnson is just a guy who wears a minnie mouse costume at disney world

BRB reevaluating my life choices at the moment...

Scott Case

• Rep: -12
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2016, 07:15:53 AM »
How about an interview with Kenny instead

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2016, 07:22:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

BRB reevaluating my life choices at the moment...

Rick Dagger

• Rep: 0
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2016, 08:33:15 AM »
I'm starting to think that Cliff really didn't land that kickflip.

WOW

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2016, 09:01:57 AM »

Castillo is probably the only skater short enough for that costume. It's got a 5'2" limit, so it's typically a tiny Puerto Rican/Cuban woman.

Source: I worked there for a summer and never once saw MJ.

CHANCHO

• Rep: -25
  • IAMIYAM
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2016, 01:14:56 PM »
MJ seems so schemey, just look at those screengrabs.  Both Dae and MJ need to shut up and skate, the more they try to justify their actions the deeper they dig the hole.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2016, 01:17:15 PM »
MJ seems so schemey, just look at those screengrabs.  Both Dae and MJ need to shut up and skate, the more they try to justify their actions the deeper they dig the hole.

This is true...Carroll did put him on blast tho.  He's gotta be a bit embarrassed

SkateSpeech

• Rep: -10
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2016, 05:27:40 PM »
Marc has actually opted to take another route with a much larger and more reputable team at the helm but I am still speaking with him. I'm supposed to be getting a call from him this evening or tomorrow but it won't be for my channel. Everything he has to say will come out in much more organized way through another source. I jumped the gun on the interview because based on his initial messages that seemed to me to be the route he wanted to take. Apparently something about what I said sparked his interest and he contacted me to have a private conversation. There is a big interview coming but I've probably already said too much about that. Sorry for the confusion and you're welcome for the update.

Haters... Hate on.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2016, 06:31:49 PM »
It's crazy how people can lurk on here for so long and still have no idea how to post.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2016, 06:59:03 PM »
MJ is doing good by letting all the shit blow over before saying anything.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2016, 07:09:29 PM »
MJ on almost?

asakusa75

« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2016, 02:01:19 AM »
Marc has actually opted to take another route with a much larger and more reputable team at the helm but I am still speaking with him. I'm supposed to be getting a call from him this evening or tomorrow but it won't be for my channel. Everything he has to say will come out in much more organized way through another source. I jumped the gun on the interview because based on his initial messages that seemed to me to be the route he wanted to take. Apparently something about what I said sparked his interest and he contacted me to have a private conversation. There is a big interview coming but I've probably already said too much about that. Sorry for the confusion and you're welcome for the update.

Haters... Hate on.

Lies.
More reputable than Howard and Carroll?
Lies.

excitableboy

• Rep: 90
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2016, 06:44:22 AM »
^ I thought he meant the outlet for the interview. Maybe Thrasher?

SkateSpeech

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2016, 07:45:06 AM »
Expand Quote

Haters... Hate on.
[close]

Lies.
Lies.

You missed some major context clues there homie. I definitely meant that MJ was going to be doing his big interview with a larger and more reputable outlet.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2016, 08:33:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Haters... Hate on.
[close]

Lies.
Lies.
[close]

You missed some major context clues there homie. I definitely meant that MJ was going to be doing his big interview with a larger and more reputable outlet.

so he Dm'd you and you posted his DM publicly and claimed an interview coming?

HungUp

• Rep: 40
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2016, 12:32:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Haters... Hate on.
[close]

Lies.
Lies.
[close]

[close]

so he Dm'd you and you posted his DM publicly and claimed an interview coming?

Sounds like he blew his load too soon and Marc's interview isn't gonna get a chance to come.

Can't wait to here the other "98%" of the story though...

sexwitmyglasseson

• Rep: 1
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2016, 01:06:17 PM »
I highly doubt this drunk asshole remembers the other 98%.

SkateSpeech

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2016, 01:14:51 PM »
The initial conversation sounded to me like he wanted to explain some things. My assumption was that he was going to do that through my channel. Yes, I blew my load too soon. It's likely that I'll be working with him in some kind of way in the near future but that's not something that has come up in our conversation. He wants to make sure he says what he needs to say in the most effective way and that's just not my small YouTube channel. I posted the screen grabs of that part of the conversation because it doesn't give anything away but does validate my claim that I've been speaking with him. I was preparing to react to the information presented to me quickly and effectively before someone else got a chance to do it. I was just unaware that he already had a place to do that. The images were posted to my public Facebook which doesn't have many followers. The people that add me there are the subscribers that are REALLY into the videos so I was trying to get them hyped up for what would have been a huge video for me and apparently it worked because someone posted them on here in an attempt to get you guys hyped on it too. The interview that's coming will be far more in depth than anything I could have collaborated on with him from the other side of the country and when it all comes out you'll all be able to understand why I'm being so vague. It's not my story to tell, so I won't. Definitely some interesting stuff coming soon, though.

SIMPLY

• Rep: 30
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2016, 01:17:32 PM »
I blew my load too soon.

This is all I read

zippy z

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2016, 01:35:08 PM »
If MJ uses this idiot to "get his story out" in any way I will officially breaking up with MJ.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2016, 01:44:51 PM »

sms_b

« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2016, 01:45:20 PM »
Sounds like MJ lied to you. Jeez, never would have expected that to happen.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2016, 01:50:34 PM »
It's likely that I'll be working with him in some kind of way in the near future but that's not something that has come up in our conversation.
If it hasn't come up in conversation between two of the most verbose people ever, is it likely?

BMCsteve

« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2016, 01:54:02 PM »
This dude made a video where he basically just read all of the posts from our thread, MJ hits him up and he unprofessionally posts pics of MJ's DM and misunderstood what MJ was saying to begin with?

Not to mention, stealing someone else's photo to use for his YouTube thumbnail

Amateur hour....

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2016, 01:58:23 PM »
I hope MJ addressed this scandalous incident in his next tell-all interview.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2016, 02:10:48 PM »
This dude made a video where he basically just read all of the posts from our thread, MJ hits him up and he unprofessionally posts pics of MJ's DM and misunderstood what MJ was saying to begin with?

Not to mention, stealing someone else's photo to use for his YouTube thumbnail

Amateur hour....