Author Topic: MJ interview coming soon  (Read 14396 times)

Watson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2202
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: MJ interview coming soon
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2016, 02:14:55 PM »
Expand Quote
It's likely that I'll be working with him in some kind of way in the near future but that's not something that has come up in our conversation.
[close]
If it hasn't come up in conversation between two of the most verbose people ever, is it likely?

That's the most amazing quote.

It's likely that I'll be fucking Scarlett Johansson in some kind of way in the near future but that's not something me and her have ever talked about.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2016, 02:15:45 PM »
This dude made a video where he basically just read all of the posts from our thread, MJ hits him up and he unprofessionally posts pics of MJ's DM and misunderstood what MJ was saying to begin with?

Not to mention, stealing someone else's photo to use for his YouTube thumbnail

Amateur hour....
"Working with" is the buzzword of amateurs. The guy thinks he's Rick Rubin but really

asakusa75

« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2016, 02:42:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Marc has actually opted to take another route with a much larger and more reputable team at the helm but I am still speaking with him. I'm supposed to be getting a call from him this evening or tomorrow but it won't be for my channel. Everything he has to say will come out in much more organized way through another source. I jumped the gun on the interview because based on his initial messages that seemed to me to be the route he wanted to take. Apparently something about what I said sparked his interest and he contacted me to have a private conversation. There is a big interview coming but I've probably already said too much about that. Sorry for the confusion and you're welcome for the update.

Haters... Hate on.
[close]

Lies.
More reputable than Howard and Carroll?
Lies.
[close]

You missed some major context clues there homie. I definitely meant that MJ was going to be doing his big interview with a larger and more reputable outlet.

Yes. Yes I did.
I peaked too early, sometimes I do that. Mainly on here, but sometimes in real life too..
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 02:46:03 PM by asakusa75 »

pinch a loaf

« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2016, 02:56:18 PM »
The initial conversation sounded to me like he wanted to explain some things. My assumption was that he was going to do that through my channel. Yes, I blew my load too soon. It's likely that I'll be working with him in some kind of way in the near future but that's not something that has come up in our conversation. He wants to make sure he says what he needs to say in the most effective way and that's just not my small YouTube channel. I posted the screen grabs of that part of the conversation because it doesn't give anything away but does validate my claim that I've been speaking with him. I was preparing to react to the information presented to me quickly and effectively before someone else got a chance to do it. I was just unaware that he already had a place to do that. The images were posted to my public Facebook which doesn't have many followers. The people that add me there are the subscribers that are REALLY into the videos so I was trying to get them hyped up for what would have been a huge video for me and apparently it worked because someone posted them on here in an attempt to get you guys hyped on it too. The interview that's coming will be far more in depth than anything I could have collaborated on with him from the other side of the country and when it all comes out you'll all be able to understand why I'm being so vague. It's not my story to tell, so I won't. Definitely some interesting stuff coming soon, though.

verbose

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2016, 03:06:04 PM »
Hey SkateSpeech, I don't hate you but I think you're a knob.

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -222
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2016, 03:09:05 PM »
Shit winds are blowing

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2016, 03:21:34 PM »
Feel that?
Feel what Mr. Lahey?
The way the shit clings to the air, Randy.
Shit clings to the air?
It's already started my dear good friend.
What's started, Mr. Lahey???
The shit blizzard.....
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2016, 05:28:27 PM »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
good come sausage

Green Bastard

• Rep: 7
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2016, 10:23:15 AM »
Feel that?
Feel what Mr. Lahey?
The way the shit clings to the air, Randy.
Shit clings to the air?
It's already started my dear good friend.
What's started, Mr. Lahey???
The shit blizzard.....

HungUp

• Rep: 40
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2016, 10:29:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's likely that I'll be working with him in some kind of way in the near future but that's not something that has come up in our conversation.
[close]
If it hasn't come up in conversation between two of the most verbose people ever, is it likely?
[close]

That's the most amazing quote.

It's likely that I'll be fucking Scarlett Johansson in some kind of way in the near future but that's not something me and her have ever talked about.

I saw Bradolph Pittler irl one time.  It's likely he'll be inviting me over to fuck Angie and skate the backyard bowl but it wasn't something we discussed directly.

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2016, 03:21:06 PM »
Pretty shocked the way this panned out, between MJ & some half arsed youtube queen I thought things would have been handled a lot more professionally.