Author Topic: $2M in jewelry stolen from Nicky Diamond's home  (Read 5127 times)

swag nollies

Re: $2M in jewelry stolen from Nicky Diamond's home
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2016, 07:15:18 PM »
dude's been in skateboarding since the 80's.  but yeah he has a lambo, what a corporate poseur piece of shit

If he still skates, cool, whatever. Only photos Ive seen of this dude are fucking swagged out boss floss look at me and who Im with photo shoots, so yeah, fuck this loser.

waltercronkite

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2016, 08:09:44 PM »
yall are having trouble figuring out how carroll can afford an audi but no ones questioning two mill in jewelry?

i dont understand spending 2 million dollars in jewelry

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2016, 08:32:33 PM »
Expand Quote
dude's been in skateboarding since the 80's.  but yeah he has a lambo, what a corporate poseur piece of shit
[close]

If he still skates, cool, whatever. Only photos Ive seen of this dude are fucking swagged out boss floss look at me and who Im with photo shoots, so yeah, fuck this loser.

yeah i get it he comes off as a show-off but i don't get this "haha thats what he deserves for being materialistic" he was never a big time pro, started a small brand that blew up nearly a decade later and now he's spending the money he's earned. i don't own any diamond clothes and have boughten the bolts, really dont care for him and i think expensive jewelry is stupid but still fuckin sucks being robbed.

if this was a lobby accepting, greedy politician or corporate CEO i'd laugh.. but this still sucks
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2016, 08:37:02 PM »
I never wore any jewelry. Actually, in high school i wanted to do something cool but i realized i would look stupid with earrings, so i got my nipple pierced. Man was i fucking cool for 15 seconds 

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2016, 08:44:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dude's been in skateboarding since the 80's.  but yeah he has a lambo, what a corporate poseur piece of shit
[close]

[close]

yeah i get it he comes off as a show-off but i don't get this "haha thats what he deserves for being materialistic" he was never a big time pro, started a small brand that blew up nearly a decade later and now he's spending the money he's earned. i don't own any diamond clothes and have boughten the bolts, really dont care for him and i think expensive jewelry is stupid but still fuckin sucks being robbed.

if this was a lobby accepting, greedy politician or corporate CEO i'd laugh.. but this still sucks
he sounds more like the fat kid that sucked at skating and cashed in on his talented friends......ended up being 10 times wealthier than all of them combined. "yeah so i can't kickflip back tail for 20 ft, but at least i have 4 different colored lambo's torey, you little fag"

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2016, 08:56:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dude's been in skateboarding since the 80's.  but yeah he has a lambo, what a corporate poseur piece of shit
[close]

[close]

[close]
he sounds more like the fat kid that sucked at skating and cashed in on his talented friends......ended up being 10 times wealthier than all of them combined. "yeah so i can't kickflip back tail for 20 ft, but at least i have 4 different colored lambo's torey, you little fag"
Office Space - Jump to Conclusions
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2016, 08:35:40 AM »
Nick Tershey is an OG SF head, pre and during EMB.  His brother Joey ran Indy for over a decade. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2016, 08:51:48 AM »
I'm betting everyone that's talking shit didn't skate in 98 and loves Aces.  Nick and Joey are alright. I still run diamond hardware and am not opposed to wearing a shirt, though the "diamond life" stuff is pretty corny. I wish they'd bring fillmore back.
you never know about pre-cum 

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2016, 09:37:39 AM »
I look at it like this too. The core of his fan base and customers are non skaters. There is a smaller percentage that are skaters but Diamond I assume thrives by the people that like his clothing and lifestyle. If he's cashing in, still buys his toys and still manages to invest and start a skate shoe brand and pay Biebel, Torey, and Nick Tucker (which is more than what Lakai is doing now), I'd say he's okay in my book. I know starting a skate brand is an investment still for his company, but at least he's helping people that essentially the core brands like DVS and Lakai weren't doing no more.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2016, 10:31:19 AM »
He tunred nuts and bolts into millions. That can't be easy.

Also, Ace trucks are really fucking good.

thespacewolf

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2016, 10:38:59 AM »
He's okay in my book
I think i read somewhere that he went from orphanage to orphanage? And stayed in the system for a while until he turned 18, I think striving from that is pretty crazy. He also seems like a good father to his daughter too.
He is a bit show offy, but with his successs i dont really blame him.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2016, 10:52:14 AM »
Let him flaunt his money. He's earned it. Can you imagine Hardies Harware blowing up as much as Diamond did? HE MADE FUCKING NUTS AND BOLTS AND TURNED THAT INTO THE BIGGEST STREET WEAR FASHION COMPANY OF THE 2000's!
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Daniel Gesmer

• Rep: -10
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2016, 02:33:59 PM »
I'll never understand jewelry. I know dudes that don't own a car or a house but they buy chains.

swag nollies

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2016, 02:45:14 PM »
Let him flaunt his money. 

Oh, he did. Then it got jacked.

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2016, 04:23:33 PM »
This isn't the first time he's been robbed. A couple years ago the entire warehouse staff was almost laid off because so much inventory was going missing consistently and they didn't know who did it. They hired a private investigator and it turns out his own dad was stealing clothes for quite some time and had an ebay store running profiting off the stuff he was stealing. They apologized to all the employees for jumping to conclusions.

Pretty hilarious.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2016, 04:58:04 PM »
This isn't the first time he's been robbed. A couple years ago the entire warehouse staff was almost laid off because so much inventory was going missing consistently and they didn't know who did it. They hired a private investigator and it turns out his own dad was stealing clothes for quite some time and had an ebay store running profiting off the stuff he was stealing. They apologized to all the employees for jumping to conclusions.

Pretty hilarious.

His dad probably fucks Nick's gf too
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2016, 08:22:40 PM »

i dont understand spending 2 million dollars in jewelry

You gotta have "ice" for different occasions "fam"
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2016, 12:03:55 PM »
After I realized I had spent about $1.5m on jewelry I was like... I need a plan. So now every morning before I take a shower, I put all my jewelry in a 711 bag and stuff it up my ass. I throw it up every night. I don't know the science behind how it goes from back to front like that but I'm not a doctor, I'm just a fan of jewelry.
You were on the right track:
Fakename - Ass Pennies

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2016, 10:31:25 AM »
Expand Quote

Pretty hilarious.
[close]

His dad probably fucks Nick's gf too

Plot Twist: Nick's kid is actually his Dad's kid, which makes him his brother.