Author Topic: Illuminati/freemasons and skateboarding  (Read 19880 times)

eastcoaster

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -41
Illuminati/freemasons and skateboarding
« on: July 06, 2016, 11:25:35 AM »
Please save your comments if you are one of those people who don't believe these organizations exist. Does the illuminati/freemasons/scientologists run the industry and only allow certain people in? Jason Lee's wife alluded to this. Are Berra and Koston doing weird rituals for Nike checks? Sounds nuts but gimme your thoughts. The thrasher logo is clearly satanic and that is the first thing that put me on to this. Also I could be reaching but that Monster ad of Ishod that is always in the corner of Slap rubs me the wrong way. The shot where he's standing by the peace sign.

goldfishboot

• Rep: 146
Re: Illuminati/freemasons and skateboarding
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 11:40:52 AM »
my dog has been crying and running in circles since the instant I opened this thread. They say dogs can sense things that humans can't, maybe you're onto something

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 878
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 11:49:21 AM »
Does this mean that young up and comers are all lizard people? If so that'd be tight. I always wish I could shapeshift.

BMCsteve

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 11:54:00 AM »
my great grandfather was a grand master and has a masonic lodge named after him.  if I join can I run skateboarding?  i promise to only use my powers for good

eastcoaster

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 11:58:03 AM »
my dog has been crying and running in circles since the instant I opened this thread. They say dogs can sense things that humans can't, maybe you're onto something

Haha bro I'm so serious tho. They run TV, music, sports etc. why not skating? Ever see Boo johnsons back tat? Ever see Nyjah covering one of his eyes? Ever see the AYC logo? I'm really thinking this might be some cult stuff...

swag nollies

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 11:58:17 AM »

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 12:01:59 PM »
illuminati/freemasons/scientologists

please do not mention these three in the same sentence as if they're kind of the same. thank you.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 12:11:11 PM »
Any referencing has to be in a detailed-technical sense or its just a waste of time
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 12:27:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

please do not mention these three in the same sentence as if they're kind of the same. thank you.

I was gonna say ... how are these related?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2016, 12:28:35 PM »
Billy Rohan and Tom Delonge deep-throat one another with Steve Berra masks on while Koston films it and Jason Lee violently takes huge whiff's of his own shoes in the most shadowed corner of the same room.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 12:37:05 PM by doublesteveburger »

HungUp

• Rep: 40
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2016, 12:32:49 PM »
Please save your comments if you are one of those people who don't believe these organizations exist. Does the illuminati/freemasons/scientologists run the industry and only allow certain people in? Jason Lee's wife alluded to this. Are Berra and Koston doing weird rituals for Nike checks? Sounds nuts but gimme your thoughts. The thrasher logo is clearly satanic and that is the first thing that put me on to this. Also I could be reaching but that Monster ad of Ishod that is always in the corner of Slap rubs me the wrong way. The shot where he's standing by the peace sign.

Two Bobby Puleo threads in one day?

That Monster ad rubs me the wrong way too, just not sure our reasons are the same... I like to be rubbed up and down.

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2016, 12:36:37 PM »
This is gonna sound really weird.

But my dad is a freemason. Or was, maybe he still is, or maybe you're always a free mason once you get in. He was super into it a few years ago. You have to take these tests. He didn't talk much about it, so I don't really know how it works.

But basically he said they give away a lot of money anonymously to charities, and that you have to believe in some kind of higher power to be in it... they have lodges all over the place. We went to DC and he was tripping on the mason lodge there, and he never trips on anything. He's at like a high level though based on these tests and other things.

So odd. I think next time I see my dad I might question him about it and see if I can find out more info.

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2016, 12:37:42 PM »
Does the illuminati/freemasons/scientologists run the industry and only allow certain people in?
Saying its Illuminati and Freemasons is not a good way of asking the question, there are probably a few members of the skate community that are Freemasons or members of a lodge at a low level. To be involved at the level your thinking of, like actually doing sketchy shit usually starts at some sort of professional level, like police, doctors, lawyers and politicians. Skaters, whilst having an Instagram following aren't going to change a large scale event.
The 2 that come to mind in terms of their net worth would be Rob Dyrdek and Tony Hawk, im not saying they are but IF anyone was involved in some way these guys could possibly be because they have influence over many. If anything I'd be looking at the big corps like Monster, Red Bull, Nike and Adidas, these companies have ruthless tactics in other sports to monopolize profits and talent so why don't you research the CEO's of the companies and owing companies, maybe you'll find something there.
Jason Lee's wife alluded to this. Are Berra and Koston doing weird rituals for Nike checks?
Lee made it into the acting world and Berra wanted to but failed, even married an actress, lots of actors are Scientologists, it's their way of networking, Tom Cruise and co can probably help them get work. Any proof of these weird rituals? Koston is a kook with a good amount of cash, probably prefers the back 9 to switch crooking a ledge these days. These guys have been in the skate media for a long time and have gone to great lengths to stay relevant.
As for the logos, skate companies like to play on the conspiracy theory stuff, Alien Workshop and so on, art guys are just trying to do whats cool and what they think will sell, I doubt they're being approached or paid to add subliminal messages to logos, skaters are already zonked out enough as it is, it serves no purpose.  

« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 12:41:22 PM by tb303 »

eastcoaster

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2016, 12:38:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I was gonna say ... how are these related?

Well the elite members of the illuminati are certainly freemasons. The tie to scientology is the cult aspect and also the fact that celebs IE Jason Lee have gained more power/influence/recognition since joining. I am almost positive there is a secret society in skating. I just am not sure which group runs it.

eastcoaster

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2016, 12:43:37 PM »

But my dad is a freemason. Or was, maybe he still is, or maybe you're always a free mason once you get in. He was super into it a few years ago. You have to take these tests. He didn't talk much about it, so I don't really know how it works.

But basically he said they give away a lot of money anonymously to charities, and that you have to believe in some kind of higher power to be in it... they have lodges all over the place. We went to DC and he was tripping on the mason lodge there, and he never trips on anything. He's at like a high level though based on these tests and other things.

So odd. I think next time I see my dad I might question him about it and see if I can find out more info.

My grandfather was as well and was very very secretive. My father once went to court and he told me his father (my grand father) flashed a hand sign to the judge and he flashed it back and the case was over. Granted it was a small charge but still. I have heard the "higher power" they worship is you know who.... try and infiltrate lol

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2016, 12:45:32 PM »
Didn't you post on here a few years back, talking about ancient mystery religions and how The Matrix predicted 9/11?

Go back to your tautological David Icke videos, Vigilant Citizen articles, and paranoid Christianity and leave us alone.

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2016, 12:48:41 PM »
Well the elite members of the illuminati are certainly freemasons. The tie to scientology is the cult aspect and also the fact that celebs IE Jason Lee have gained more power/influence/recognition since joining. I am almost positive there is a secret society in skating. I just am not sure which group runs it.

So the elite members of the Illuminati are also Freemasons and because Scientology is a religion/cult and an ex pro skater is a member that means the whole industry is tainted and you're trying to figure out which group. Stop smoking weed Chad and go to sleep.

colin

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2016, 12:51:55 PM »

Have you ever addressed him as "Square"? Like, "What's up, Square?"

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2016, 12:53:11 PM »
I don't know about skateboarding but in general I'm more convinced there's a "globalist" or "international elite" conspiracy, which are basically code words for a specific group of people with a lot of power in the world. Hillary Clinton is obviously funded by them. You can tell because all the neocons and neocon foundations, formerly staunch Republicans, who supported George W. and the Iraq war are suddenly Hillary supporters.

eastcoaster

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2016, 12:53:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Does the illuminati/freemasons/scientologists run the industry and only allow certain people in?
[close]
Saying its Illuminati and Freemasons is not a good way of asking the question, there are probably a few members of the skate community that are Freemasons or members of a lodge at a low level. To be involved at the level your thinking of, like actually doing sketchy shit usually starts at some sort of professional level, like police, doctors, lawyers and politicians. Skaters, whilst having an Instagram following aren't going to change a large scale event.
The 2 that come to mind in terms of their net worth would be Rob Dyrdek and Tony Hawk, im not saying they are but IF anyone was involved in some way these guys could possibly be because they have influence over many. If anything I'd be looking at the big corps like Monster, Red Bull, Nike and Adidas, these companies have ruthless tactics in other sports to monopolize profits and talent so why don't you research the CEO's of the companies and owing companies, maybe you'll find something there.
Expand Quote
Jason Lee's wife alluded to this. Are Berra and Koston doing weird rituals for Nike checks?
[close]
Lee made it into the acting world and Berra wanted to but failed, even married an actress, lots of actors are Scientologists, it's their way of networking, Tom Cruise and co can probably help them get work. Any proof of these weird rituals? Koston is a kook with a good amount of cash, probably prefers the back 9 to switch crooking a ledge these days. These guys have been in the skate media for a long time and have gone to great lengths to stay relevant.
As for the logos, skate companies like to play on the conspiracy theory stuff, Alien Workshop and so on, art guys are just trying to do whats cool and what they think will sell, I doubt they're being approached or paid to add subliminal messages to logos, skaters are already zonked out enough as it is, it serves no purpose.  

I could def see rob and Tony being in it. The lower salary pros could certainly be puppets pushing the agenda though. If you can influence kids they will take you. Kayo strikes me as something illuminati. DGK brainwashes kids to act like thugs when they are really from 90210 and glorifies all the wrong things.

eastcoaster

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2016, 12:55:31 PM »
Didn't you post on here a few years back, talking about ancient mystery religions and how The Matrix predicted 9/11?

Go back to your tautological David Icke videos, Vigilant Citizen articles, and paranoid Christianity and leave us alone.

No nigga I joined 2 months ago

eastcoaster

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2016, 12:57:41 PM »
I don't know about skateboarding but in general I'm more convinced there's a "globalist" or "international elite" conspiracy, which are basically code words for a specific group of people with a lot of power in the world. Hillary Clinton is obviously funded by them. You can tell because all the neocons and neocon foundations, formerly staunch Republicans, who supported George W. and the Iraq war are suddenly Hillary supporters.

Yes they are known as the Bilderberg group and they make all of the important decisions for our futures. I am pretty sure they are in skating now they want every penny.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2016, 12:59:45 PM »
Dude, you better hope Bo Turner doesn't read this and fuck you up. He's gonna be bummed you're blowing up the spot for Freemasons in skateboarding.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2016, 01:05:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes they are known as the Bilderberg group and they make all of the important decisions for our futures. I am pretty sure they are in skating now they want every penny.

And she's going to try to continue their agenda of unending war in the Middle East, slowly eroding freedoms in America through fearmongering, and turning the world population into dumb and willing servants of the cause. If she becomes president, I can almost guarantee America will be going into at least a new cold war, if not actual war, with Russia and probably China.

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2016, 01:15:02 PM »
As if this thread wasn't going to head into the abyss by end of the 1st page.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2016, 01:57:33 PM »
ez to get in the illuminati just slurp off a fat fuckin dick in cali next thing u know ur gettin boxes and flown out to beijing w/ anthony scalamere

glutton.

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2016, 03:49:47 PM »
Berra and Koston are lizard people. The voices in my head told me.

OrangeVHStapes

• Rep: 84
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2016, 03:54:53 PM »
Lizard king actually a Lizard King.

eastcoaster

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2016, 04:05:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

And she's going to try to continue their agenda of unending war in the Middle East, slowly eroding freedoms in America through fearmongering, and turning the world population into dumb and willing servants of the cause. If she becomes president, I can almost guarantee America will be going into at least a new cold war, if not actual war, with Russia and probably China.

Indeed she is. I think Trump is only here to make her look good.

straight

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2016, 04:08:31 PM »
d way is a free mason