Author Topic: Illuminati/freemasons and skateboarding  (Read 19814 times)

eastcoaster

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -41
Re: Illuminati/freemasons and skateboarding
« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2016, 07:58:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Anybody find BA's SOTY contender photo odd? And does the brand named "numbers" seem strange to anyone? If its from the berrics its scientology shit so I wonder what it really is about
[close]

Sounds like you're really connecting the pieces now
[close]

I just checked out his SOTY contender photo and it's definitely one of those one-eyed Illuminati poses. He's been hanging out with Lady Gaga. Maybe she inducted him into the group.

It definitely is no question. And it is so odd to me this is the first time ive ever seen him make that sort of pose and it is right after he "comes out". IDK

eastcoaster

• Rep: -41
« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2016, 08:00:26 AM »
As a 3rd degree Master Mason (Freemason) and skateboarder, ? I'm always so amused at what people think the Masons do and control. ? It's kind of sad. ? If any of you joined, and got in and found out the "secrets" of freemasonry, ? you would be really, really disappointed. ?  Just saying. ? 

You are either too low level to know, or you know and wouldn't tell us anyway

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2016, 09:57:33 AM »
Expand Quote
As a 3rd degree Master Mason (Freemason) and skateboarder,  I'm always so amused at what people think the Masons do and control.  It's kind of sad.  If any of you joined, and got in and found out the "secrets" of freemasonry,  you would be really, really disappointed.   Just saying.  

[close]

with all due respect, what made you join?
His dad

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2016, 05:21:30 PM »
As a 3rd degree Master Mason (Freemason) and skateboarder,  I'm always so amused at what people think the Masons do and control.  It's kind of sad.  If any of you joined, and got in and found out the "secrets" of freemasonry,  you would be really, really disappointed.   Just saying.  

You lie!

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/10/nyregion/a-ritual-gone-fatally-wrong-puts-light-on-masonic-secrecy.html?_r=0

And BA is definitely a shape-shifter reptilian controlled by GAGA

Kidding but that night wasn't disappointing...

doublesteveburger

« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2016, 05:38:25 PM »

Jokes on you, we're already in a constant state of disappointment.

Just tell us the secrets then.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #96 on: November 23, 2016, 05:43:29 PM »

See, but that 's what you want us to believe right? 8)

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2016, 05:51:17 PM »

Your username makes your post really amusing. My uncle is a freemason, but I have no idea on how active he is. I know my late grandfather used to sign his checks with a .`., even though he wasn't a mason, looking for discounts and special treats. As far as I remember, he never got anything good from doing that, and I don't think he ever manned up and asked his son to join. I'm not exactly sold on what seems to be the current crop of freemasons, as, from what I see, they're nothing but the local business owners and doctors and such. But the idea of being part of the same organization as Washington, Goethe, Voltaire, and Bolivar can be overwhelming. What are the perks? Is it true that you can just show up at any lodge in the world and be pretty much at home?

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2016, 01:25:29 AM »
My old man got initiated, said it was weird as fuck and has never been back

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #99 on: November 27, 2016, 10:18:41 AM »
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

too much

« Reply #100 on: November 27, 2016, 10:37:49 AM »
There could be some Illuminati shit going on with models wearing skate clothes, more sexual advertising in skating, famous rappers endorsing skating, celebrities endorsing skating, the online content...could be evil mind control aimed at the skateboarding audience.

colin

« Reply #101 on: November 27, 2016, 10:58:19 AM »

Do you call each other "square"

too much

« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2017, 03:14:15 PM »
Been watching illuminati docs by Professor Griff and saw Antwuan's photo he posted wearing a women's wig. Antwuan was young, insanely talented, and insanely popular. Who knows what kind of offers he got he might of been exposed to the illuminati and acted the way he did because he was scared and they were controlling some of the behavior. He was going to jail so many times always getting out, now he's sober, promoting a youtube page, and today wearing a women's wig which is an illuminati ritual according to conspiracy theorists. I bet things get weird.

shark tits

« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2017, 03:33:12 PM »
friend of mine was into masonry but recently got baptized into thelema or some shit like that. it's sorta based offa anton levey, seems a little goofball to me. he said w/out giving up the ghost on any mystical stuff that it feels good to be amongst artists [i read as bums like you shark tits] doctors, lawyers and esoteric blue collar cats in a nonjudgemental brotherhood sort of vibe.
to me that doesn't sound like a good time but he invited me to go to the next 'non-underground' or whatever meeting.
also, same homie be on some right wing nuttiness on fb. i don't know if he's just trolling and anti hillary or what. does it have anything to do w/ the occult? i don't know!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2017, 04:08:54 PM »
Been watching illuminati docs by Professor Griff and saw Antwuan's photo he posted wearing a women's wig. Antwuan was young, insanely talented, and insanely popular. Who knows what kind of offers he got he might of been exposed to the illuminati and acted the way he did because he was scared and they were controlling some of the behavior. He was going to jail so many times always getting out, now he's sober, promoting a youtube page, and today wearing a women's wig which is an illuminati ritual according to conspiracy theorists. I bet things get weird.
Whoa

too much

« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2017, 04:43:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Whoa

He's wearing a blue women's beaded necklace too if you zoom in.

Remember all the news reporters randomly speaking in gibberish? Same with Antwuan with the do-do-do's. Sound wave weapons.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2017, 05:06:22 PM »
Been watching illuminati docs by Professor Griff
there's your first mistake, dude is a homophobic fucktard of the highest order

too much

« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2017, 05:42:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Been watching illuminati docs by Professor Griff
[close]
there's your first mistake, dude is a homophobic fucktard of the highest order

Lol he's no way near the first and only celebrity black conspiracy theorist discussing illuminati homosexual rituals with influencial black entertainers. Homophobic fucktards of the highest order would be the current US government and nations where you would be stoned, whipped, jailed, hanged for being gay. This guy is just a conspiracy theorist who I came across today and he is more about the hype of the 4 elements of hip-hop than anything which got me hyped.

Handsome B. Wonderful

• Rep: -8
« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2017, 05:48:15 PM »
Please save your comments if you are one of those people who don't believe these organizations exist. Does the illuminati/freemasons/scientologists run the industry and only allow certain people in? Jason Lee's wife alluded to this. Are Berra and Koston doing weird rituals for Nike checks? Sounds nuts but gimme your thoughts. The thrasher logo is clearly satanic and that is the first thing that put me on to this. Also I could be reaching but that Monster ad of Ishod that is always in the corner of Slap rubs me the wrong way. The shot where he's standing by the peace sign.

Brilliantly deduced, old chap! A right good show of detective work!
Never don't believe in yourself.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2017, 05:53:38 PM »
Lol he's no way near the first and only celebrity black conspiracy theorist discussing illuminati homosexual rituals with influencial black entertainers.
no he's not and all of those dooshes are equally as cringeworthy in their stupid beliefs

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal

too much

« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2017, 06:11:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Lol he's no way near the first and only celebrity black conspiracy theorist discussing illuminati homosexual rituals with influencial black entertainers.
[close]
no he's not and all of those dooshes are equally as cringeworthy in their stupid beliefs

Trust me when I say this I'll check out his background. I'm not a blind believer with conspiracy theories I always take a devils advocate approach and debunk. The guy said Haarp is responsible for certain earthquakes with no real evidence. But some of the stuff he says is right in line with what Dave Chappell, Martin Lawrence, and a bunch of others. I find their perspectives interesting and it more has to do with slavery. Professor Griff said homosexuality is used because it will keep them in the illuminati for life.

calvinsdream

« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2017, 06:15:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Trust me when I say this I'll check out his background. I'm not a blind believer with conspiracy theories I always take a devils advocate approach and debunk. The guy said Haarp is responsible for certain earthquakes with no real evidence. But some of the stuff he says is right in line with what Dave Chappell, Martin Lawrence, and a bunch of others. I find their perspectives interesting and it more has to do with slavery. Professor Griff said homosexuality is used because it will keep them in the illuminati for life.

Well, as long as he's in line with Martin Lawrence.

too much

« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2017, 06:18:17 PM »
The same they are saying with taking hip hop off the airwaves and promoting gangsta rap which now is mumble rap can be said exactly what all of us have been complaining about for a decade or longer with skateboard media. Even with the high number of college dropen outs we had a lot of successful entrepreneurs. Not anymore. Well there's a few but not like begore. Not even close.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2017, 06:25:44 PM »
Of all the crazy conspiracy theories/ theorists out there you're going with Griff and the illuminati homo theory ::)
Look, I don't immediately discount all conspiracy theories or whatever but homophobia in hiphop has been rampant for decades and this is the most bullshit excuse I've ever heard to justify it.

too much

« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2017, 06:33:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Of all the crazy conspiracy theories/ theorists out there you're going with Griff and the illuminati homo theory ::)
Look, I don't immediately discount all conspiracy theories or whatever but homophobia in hiphop has been rampant for decades and this is the most bullshit excuse I've ever heard to justify it.

Well don't leave us hanging, what's a less bullshit excuse then?

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2017, 06:34:42 PM »
friend of mine was into masonry but recently got baptized into thelema or some shit like that. it's sorta based offa anton levey, seems a little goofball to me. he said w/out giving up the ghost on any mystical stuff that it feels good to be amongst artists [i read as bums like you shark tits] doctors, lawyers and esoteric blue collar cats in a nonjudgemental brotherhood sort of vibe.
to me that doesn't sound like a good time but he invited me to go to the next 'non-underground' or whatever meeting.
also, same homie be on some right wing nuttiness on fb. i don't know if he's just trolling and anti hillary or what. does it have anything to do w/ the occult? i don't know!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema

It's Aleister Crowley shit. Celebs love him, he made several religion/cults

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

Crowley gained widespread notoriety during his lifetime, being a recreational drug experimenter, bisexual and an individualist social critic. He was denounced in the popular press as "the wickedest man in the world" and a Satanist. Crowley has remained a highly influential figure over Western esotericism and the counter-culture, and continues to be considered a prophet in Thelema. In 2002, a BBC poll ranked him as the seventy-third greatest Briton of all time.

He's an interesting fellow.

And yea Thelema and Argentinum Astrum are weird ass ritualistic shit. My friends called their old metal band Argentinum Astrum... I think that one may involve hash

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2017, 06:51:26 PM »
that tonnes of MCs are straight up homophobic and rather than just admit this fact, they rant on about rhianna clips and shape-shifting reptilians.

too much

« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2017, 08:40:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
that tonnes of MCs are straight up homophobic and rather than just admit this fact, they rant on about rhianna clips and shape-shifting reptilians.

Right that is the gangsta rap and a lot of hip hop too...Chris Rock points it out I think in his sway in the morning interview that this whole conscious rap or even conscious music dialogue is bullshit...there was only one KRS1...all the other hip hop artists even if they spit intellectual rhymes it was still about money, hoes, and clothes shooting whatever...he said Marvin Gaye what's going on war is not the answer is the only time he ever sang about freedom and peace the rest of the time it was about sex. So yeah I agree it's always been like that. The real evidence and I bet it's hard to find now on the internet is how Def Jam was the main perpetrators of taking hip hop off the radio and playing the top 10 songs out of the top 40, 4 or more times every hour, every day. The more you talk about it I swear you keep coming back to it ( the illuminati ). Tupac is still praised to this day and he was big into it. So take it with a grain of salt.

ETA you should all know this from watching Zoo York mixtape that was an actual radio station and extremely popular and radio stations like that in New York is how every single legendary New York rapper came up. Radio stations like that disappeared and look what happened to radio right after that. The same songs over and over again. Def Jam and Rocaflella were responsible for that...that is also one of the main reason OG rappers hate Jay-Z.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 08:50:11 PM by too much »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2017, 09:31:55 PM »
I think I'm just going to have to agree to disagree with you because:

a)
this whole conscious rap or even conscious music dialogue is bullshit...there was only one KRS1...all the other hip hop artists even if they spit intellectual rhymes it was still about money, hoes, and clothes shooting whatever
it took me all of half a brain cell to utter the words "public enemy" (Proffesor Griff connection, coincidence or not? #illuminatigameistsrongwiththisone)
it started as protest music whether you like it or not!

b)
The real evidence and I bet it's hard to find now on the internet is how Def Jam was the main perpetrators of taking hip hop off the radio and playing the top 10 songs out of the top 40, 4 or more times every hour, every day. The more you talk about it I swear you keep coming back to it ( the illuminati ). Tupac is still praised to this day and he was big into it. So take it with a grain of salt.
I don't even know what you are trying to say here but the part I've underlined makes you sound like a tinfoil hat sporting lunatic.
Then again you're watching Professor Griff - a guy that's been cray cray now for at least 20 years. What's next, you going to start quoting Lord Jamar?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 09:34:53 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »