Author Topic: Illuminati/freemasons and skateboarding  (Read 19816 times)

too much

Re: Illuminati/freemasons and skateboarding
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2017, 09:45:15 PM »
I'm just finding all these illuminati videos through the regular hip hop videos I watch and they are kind of interesting for a minute but I was never into them until about a year or so ago. I've known about the conspiracy forever and I've never been into it. Regardless some nasty corporate shit went down in hip hop and ruined it.

Pete

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2017, 04:31:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Well don't leave us hanging, what's a less bullshit excuse then?
[close]
that tonnes of MCs are straight up homophobic and rather than just admit this fact, they rant on about rhianna clips and shape-shifting reptilians.

[close]

Right that is the gangsta rap and a lot of hip hop too...Chris Rock points it out I think in his sway in the morning interview that this whole conscious rap or even conscious music dialogue is bullshit...there was only one KRS1...all the other hip hop artists even if they spit intellectual rhymes it was still about money, hoes, and clothes shooting whatever...he said Marvin Gaye what's going on war is not the answer is the only time he ever sang about freedom and peace the rest of the time it was about sex. So yeah I agree it's always been like that. The real evidence and I bet it's hard to find now on the internet is how Def Jam was the main perpetrators of taking hip hop off the radio and playing the top 10 songs out of the top 40, 4 or more times every hour, every day. The more you talk about it I swear you keep coming back to it ( the illuminati ). Tupac is still praised to this day and he was big into it. So take it with a grain of salt.

ETA you should all know this from watching Zoo York mixtape that was an actual radio station and extremely popular and radio stations like that in New York is how every single legendary New York rapper came up. Radio stations like that disappeared and look what happened to radio right after that. The same songs over and over again. Def Jam and Rocaflella were responsible for that...that is also one of the main reason OG rappers hate Jay-Z.
This thread is second hand embarrassing. Free Max b
FREE MAX B

shark tits

« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2017, 04:54:28 AM »

I don't even know what you are trying to say here but the part I've underlined makes you sound like a tinfoil hat sporting lunatic.
Then again you're watching Professor Griff - a guy that's been cray cray now for at least 20 years. What's next, you going to start quoting Lord Jamar?

[/quote]
lord jamar has a few good quotes on here, way nicer guy away from vlad's casting couch.
Quartersnacks.com: "Hello, American Apparel"

DaSk8D00D

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: -108
  • Can't Leave SLAP Alone the Game Needs Me!
« Reply #123 on: February 06, 2017, 09:53:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
that tonnes of MCs are straight up homophobic and rather than just admit this fact, they rant on about rhianna clips and shape-shifting reptilians.

[close]

Right that is the gangsta rap and a lot of hip hop too...Chris Rock points it out I think in his sway in the morning interview that this whole conscious rap or even conscious music dialogue is bullshit...there was only one KRS1...all the other hip hop artists even if they spit intellectual rhymes it was still about money, hoes, and clothes shooting whatever...he said Marvin Gaye what's going on war is not the answer is the only time he ever sang about freedom and peace the rest of the time it was about sex. So yeah I agree it's always been like that. The real evidence and I bet it's hard to find now on the internet is how Def Jam was the main perpetrators of taking hip hop off the radio and playing the top 10 songs out of the top 40, 4 or more times every hour, every day. The more you talk about it I swear you keep coming back to it ( the illuminati ). Tupac is still praised to this day and he was big into it. So take it with a grain of salt.

ETA you should all know this from watching Zoo York mixtape that was an actual radio station and extremely popular and radio stations like that in New York is how every single legendary New York rapper came up. Radio stations like that disappeared and look what happened to radio right after that. The same songs over and over again. Def Jam and Rocaflella were responsible for that...that is also one of the main reason OG rappers hate Jay-Z.
[close]
This thread is second hand embarrassing. Free Max b

Just came from an actual hip hop forum to this thread holy shit SLAP is hilarious. People blaming Rocawear for rap's downfall and thats why OG's hate Jay-Z?

How yall still complaining about rappers being homophobic in 2017 where half the industry dresses or acts as fuck. If anything, its less homophobic and more accepting of everything. Niggas wearing dresses on their album covers n shit now and yall still complaining about rap like this is the early 1990's

A lot of secret societies, sororities, and cults do that freaky deaky homo ritual shit. I dont see how discussing it is homophobic

It's not even that I disagree with a lot of what people saying about the current state of hip hop (I believe the corporate molding of what we know as "mainstream rap" is essentially used as anti-black propaganda for the white supremacy agenda, but thats a whole other topic) but hearing you guys try to talk rap after leaving an actual hip hop forum is pure comedy. Niggas citing '98 Zoo York videos as their references n shit I'm fucking dead

datura

• Rep: 23
« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2017, 10:12:26 AM »
I'm just finding all these illuminati videos through the regular hip hop videos I watch and they are kind of interesting for a minute but I was never into them until about a year or so ago. I've known about the conspiracy forever and I've never been into it. Regardless some nasty corporate shit went down in hip hop and ruined it.

The "conspiracy" is free market capitalism and it ruins everything if there's a significant enough potential for profit.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #125 on: February 06, 2017, 04:29:39 PM »
This thread Will's posting style is second hand embarrassing. Free Max b up the 18
I mean your current incarnation isn't even that bad mate but just say what you've gottta say without putting those silly pngs at the end of every single one of your sentences.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #126 on: February 06, 2017, 06:20:01 PM »
I'd rather he stop the sentences and just post a string of pngs. They really tell a story

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #128 on: February 06, 2017, 07:01:59 PM »
I'd rather he stop the sentences and just post a string of pngs. They really tell a story
hahaha touche

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2017, 01:17:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You ever notice how a microphone is shaped just like a dick?

calvinsdream

« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2017, 07:37:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

how many OG rappers have you spoken to / seen in person ever ?

or is this just repeated garbage from what I'm guessing is a 38 hour youtube playlist of illuminati videos

micky682

« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2017, 08:08:22 AM »
Wait...so, is Paul really dead?

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2017, 03:26:50 PM »
Wait...so, is Paul really dead?

I've posted it but I'll post it again. He kicks it at his childhood home while the replacement took over  ;)

Former custodian of Paul McCartney's childhood house

too much

« Reply #133 on: February 07, 2017, 05:02:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

or is this just repeated garbage from what I'm guessing is a 38 hour youtube playlist of illuminati videos

If you want to waste your time watching illuminati videos you can, I wouldn't suggest it at all since it's not a credible source of information. I think its entertaining if youre bored. You can research the history of hip-hop without the conspiracy theories  and make your own decision. What people say about Jay-Z now is not the same as what they said in the 90's. You can easily look at who he has worked with on albums and who he hasn't work with on albums/tours/live performances and make your decision if you don't want to bother with regular hiphop history/docs/books/etc. This is getting way off topic from the OP tho.

Here: Quote from Billboard Music article in 2004

Island Def Jam Music Group has acquired the 50% it did not already own in Roc-A-Fella, its joint venture with Jay-Z, Damon Dash and Kareem "Biggs" Burke. Additionally, as expected, Jay-Z has been named president/CEO of Def Jam Recordings.

Jay-Z partnered with Def Jam in '97....Full article below and KRS1 interview...This was a long time ago so I can see why no one cares in 2017, especially considering the music now lol.

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/1423698/idj-buys-roc-a-fella-jay-z-named-def-jam-chief

Video KRS One Says Def Jam Single Handedly Destroyed Hip Hop
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 05:40:40 PM by too much »

calvinsdream

« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2017, 07:36:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

If you want to waste your time watching illuminati videos you can, I wouldn't suggest it at all since it's not a credible source of information. I think its entertaining if youre bored. You can research the history of hip-hop without the conspiracy theories  and make your own decision. What people say about Jay-Z now is not the same as what they said in the 90's. You can easily look at who he has worked with on albums and who he hasn't work with on albums/tours/live performances and make your decision if you don't want to bother with regular hiphop history/docs/books/etc. This is getting way off topic from the OP tho.

Here: Quote from Billboard Music article in 2004

Expand Quote
Island Def Jam Music Group has acquired the 50% it did not already own in Roc-A-Fella, its joint venture with Jay-Z, Damon Dash and Kareem "Biggs" Burke. Additionally, as expected, Jay-Z has been named president/CEO of Def Jam Recordings.
[close]

Jay-Z partnered with Def Jam in '97....Full article below and KRS1 interview...This was a long time ago so I can see why no one cares in 2017, especially considering the music now lol.

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/1423698/idj-buys-roc-a-fella-jay-z-named-def-jam-chief

Video KRS One Says Def Jam Single Handedly Destroyed Hip Hop

Oh so I can look at how many times Beanie Sigal rapped with Jay Z and that will reveal the illuminati connections?

jesus fuck