Author Topic: Your Perfect Board  (Read 2948 times)

Deekay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
Re: Your Perfect Board
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2016, 03:10:48 PM »
Habitat using that shape though? My last habitat (PSstix) was really nice and cripsy.

I have no idea, I've been looking.. I feel like both Habitat and Alien shapes were all over the place in that 'between period' after DNA and before Tum Yeto as it was super hard to find the same shape again if you liked one. It's nice to see that most PS Stix companies use only like 2 different shapes tops for each size now.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 03:15:09 PM by Deekay »

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2016, 06:53:19 PM »

whatever the dimensions on this board were, best shape i've ever had. if anyone knows, lmk.
I think this is the run of boards they used with south central. So if you grab a Politic, Vacation, or Northern Co board it will be very similar

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2016, 07:14:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Zoo York - tag board: total EE3 worship here! I lived on the coast in Australia at the time but that sure as hell didn't stop me from filming lines at night and pushing through traffic. Got some of my best tricks on that board. Super stiff and super strong. Switch wallie-ing everything thinking I'm Ricky Oyola n' shit ;D
[close]
That's cool, if you post the footage I'd check it out.
Hahaha, I'm not sure I ever want that footage to ever get out there on the www though :-[
Funny thing is that I used to edit/ film back in the day so I basically have a whole video (3-4 full parts plus friends shit) sitting on old hi-8 tapes back at my parents' place in Aus

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2016, 10:05:42 PM »
Think Dan Drehobl with the bunnies humping graphic.

yourfuckingdad

• Rep: -7
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2016, 01:51:04 AM »
if i can find a 9.5 popsicle with a 15 inch wheelbase id be set. deep concave and a fat square nose would be perfect too. for now though the best deck I've had is the current 9" american nomad (pennswood) with a 15 inch wheelbase

just have lew make u one ya big dummy!

i like that 8.88" x 33", 15" wheelbase. Was in love when I got my 8.8x33 creature. Now I got that USA wood that i can't fuckin snap and I'm cookin  :D