Author Topic: Clipper Rail  (Read 15179 times)

rubbery vagina

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -51
Re: Clipper Rail
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2016, 05:19:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Bs lipslide is all I wanna see. Or gap out to grind the kink. I hope people dont rip that shit out, I like it like that. This is cool.
[close]

What gap the whole thing to the 12" kink at the end?

he obviously does not skate

swag nollies

« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2016, 08:11:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Bs lipslide is all I wanna see. Or gap out to grind the kink. I hope people dont rip that shit out, I like it like that. This is cool.
[close]

What gap the whole thing to the 12" kink at the end?
[close]

he obviously does not skate
You know that would be the fuckin sickest. A litttle 5-0, "kissed the rail" style. Or gap to boardslide, but you gonna need some jaws ball pads for a boardslide. What about FS boardslide to back noseblunt the lede, ehh so many possibilities. Id be pissed if niggas ripped that shit out so they can do some lame nosegrinds for their local video.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2016, 09:58:53 AM »
I told y'all bawtawd was the dumbest motherfucker on this board. Y'all thought I was just being a dick...
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

swag nollies

« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2016, 10:04:30 AM »
I told y'all bawtawd was the dumbest motherfucker on this board. Y'all thought I was just being a dick...
you a doo doo head

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2016, 06:39:23 AM »
good come sausage

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2016, 12:17:55 PM »
I don't think it's posted here yet and I don't feel re reading the thread but here's a frontside 50-50. (First trick)

INSTABLAST! - CRAZY SF Hill Bombs!! Awesome Piano Session! NASCAR Board Set-Up Team!!

sizzle_chest

• Rep: -12
  • Kookin' Ain't Easy
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2016, 12:34:24 PM »
^ fuck I just got instablasted

notcool

« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2016, 12:36:44 PM »
Damn how long has that rail been there?!?! I used to live near SF and only got one trick on the ledge that thing is scary.

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2016, 03:04:49 PM »
^ humblebrag

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2016, 07:27:51 PM »
Expand Quote
So CA tax payers paid to attach a kinked rail to a legendary skate spot. I'm kinda surprised that SF Unified approved this addition. I guess it's a plus for some skateboarders but what a blundered decision on the district. 

[close]
This comment would have been relevant in 1997 or so. Are you actually surprised a school would try to wreck a skatespot in 2016?

It's fucking ADA regulation, not some sinister anti-skateboarding scheme. The fiscal year for government and non-profits ends in July so funding for new projects got approved. Shit like this is going to be popping up nationwide. Handrails have to reach past the last step, and the yellow griptape is for visibility so people won't eat shit and sue.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2016, 10:26:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So CA tax payers paid to attach a kinked rail to a legendary skate spot. I'm kinda surprised that SF Unified approved this addition. I guess it's a plus for some skateboarders but what a blundered decision on the district. 

[close]
This comment would have been relevant in 1997 or so. Are you actually surprised a school would try to wreck a skatespot in 2016?
[close]

It's fucking ADA regulation, not some sinister anti-skateboarding scheme. The fiscal year for government and non-profits ends in July so funding for new projects got approved. Shit like this is going to be popping up nationwide. Handrails have to reach past the last step, and the yellow griptape is for visibility so people won't eat shit and sue.
And les we forget, there used to be a handrail on the ledge back in the day.

Check :23 (sorry in advance for the dailymotion link, youtube version quality was just too bad to look at)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x343zax_kris-markovich-element-third-eye-view_sport

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2016, 07:53:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

ADA was passed in 1990, meaning that for the past decade plus the spot was just as non-compliant, and nobody cared.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 3
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2016, 03:34:24 PM »
Jud, where's yr sig from???!

notcool

« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2016, 04:15:10 PM »
^ humblebrag
agreed it was only a board slide

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 421
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2016, 04:33:39 AM »
Just saw Frankie Spears does a 5-o on it in this one, so it seems the battle is on:

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/videos/frankie-spears-bigly-part/

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2016, 05:03:52 PM »
Just saw Frankie Spears does a 5-o on it in this one, so it seems the battle is on:

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/videos/frankie-spears-bigly-part/

Sammy Montano > Frankie Spears.

At least on a Worshop board I prefer Sammys name. This trick was sick and all but I guess you know what Im saying...a Rowans switch grind could be cool here.  8)