Author Topic: Win a trip to SLS Super Crown  (Read 762 times)

Deucifer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
Win a trip to SLS Super Crown
« on: August 23, 2016, 09:30:55 AM »
Skate Warehouse is giving away a free trip for two the the SLS Super Crown in LA + a $500 shopping spree.

Dunno if this is the right section or if anyone cares about SLS, just thought I would let ya'll know.

http://www.skatewarehouse.com/facebook/streetleague.html
I have two words for you: greg lutza's fedora

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
Re: Win a trip to SLS Super Crown
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 03:10:53 PM »
$500 shopping spree on skatewarehouse? hot damn, also i have a feeling if you don't put nike under the "my favorite skate brand" option you might not win, lol

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 04:39:36 PM »
$500 shopping spree on skatewarehouse? hot damn, also i have a feeling if you don't put nike under the "my favorite skate brand" option you might not win, lol
They gonna fly me out there? And pay for the work I miss? Because then I would be interested..I guess a 500$ shopping spree is probably pretty close.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 09:47:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
They gonna fly me out there? And pay for the work I miss? Because then I would be interested..I guess a 500$ shopping spree is probably pretty close.
i would want that $500's more than sls tickets, i would try to enter (even though i never win any contest ever) but the problem i have is the whole naming one friend thing, also i wonder if the VIP pass means you can skate the course,  that would be kinda cool, like go snake nyjah board sliding a ledge then getting kicked out