Author Topic: Cutting Lines  (Read 3508 times)

baroque_0bama

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 21
  • Feathers McGraw
Re: Cutting Lines
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2016, 11:46:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Ever been going down on a girl and a few crystals fall out of your nose and into her pubes? Make sure that girl is clean or else you're gonna get some gnarly fish smells with that turpentine smell.
[close]

The fuck you doing going down on those girls?

Shes too lazy to shower Im not touchin her

haha I probably shouldve provided some back story. Did some blow after work at a bar and then later picked up a girl who was frequenting said bar. Nice girl, went to the same college I went to. Took her home, went down, crystals fell out, went nose deep, got a nice whiff of tuna. Things happen, pussies can smell. I regret nothing.

Eric ricks

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2016, 12:56:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ever been going down on a girl and a few crystals fall out of your nose and into her pubes? Make sure that girl is clean or else you're gonna get some gnarly fish smells with that turpentine smell.
[close]

The fuck you doing going down on those girls?

Shes too lazy to shower Im not touchin her
[close]

haha I probably shouldve provided some back story. Did some blow after work at a bar and then later picked up a girl who was frequenting said bar. Nice girl, went to the same college I went to. Took her home, went down, crystals fell out, went nose deep, got a nice whiff of tuna. Things happen, pussies can smell. I regret nothing.

Hahahah.

Im down if I can tell she showered that day.

If you can smell it when the panties drop, no fuckin way am I putting my face in the snatch.

A nice clean snatch though and im down for as long as possible

Buck Bundy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 38
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2016, 10:51:03 PM »
Every man should do lines off some big ole titties at least once in their life! This on and of booty call I had for awhile has some giant fun bags and we use to do the Devils dandruff off each other and fuck like crazy. This was a few years ago. Man, those were some fun nights!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 01:43:02 AM by Buck Bundy »