Author Topic: Colin Kaepernick "scandal"  (Read 9045 times)

Deucifer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
Re: Colin Kaepernick "scandal"
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2016, 03:52:11 PM »
Expand Quote
You should stand up , be quiet , remove your hat for any national anthem playing out of respect

Might be his right to sit down , but still makes him a asshole and the NFL / 49 should kick him out.
[close]
If every asshole was kicked out the NFL we wouldn't have a league

what's this we business?
I have two words for you: greg lutza's fedora

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2016, 02:30:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You should stand up , be quiet , remove your hat for any national anthem playing out of respect

Might be his right to sit down , but still makes him a asshole and the NFL / 49 should kick him out.
[close]

looking forward to you standing in respect for the ISIS anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9g2szHsoz0
[close]

/thread

I already do and so Do most people .  Saudi Arabia , Iran , Iraq ,Yemen , Lebanon ,United Arab Emirates , Egypt , Libya, Somalia, Syria

Did I miss anyone ?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 02:43:14 AM by Monty Burns »

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2016, 11:08:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

what's this we business?

I would not miss football at all. I'm sick of seeing/hearing people talking "did you hear that ____________ got traded to the ___________?"

or "yeah _________'s throw is good, and the linebacker is doing well this season". All that bullshit

she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2016, 11:11:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

what's this we business?
[close]

I would not miss football at all. I'm sick of seeing/hearing people talking "did you hear that ____________ got traded to the ___________?"

or "yeah _________'s throw is good, and the linebacker is doing well this season". All that bullshit

LOL.
you never know about pre-cum 

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2016, 11:14:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

looking forward to you standing in respect for the ISIS anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9g2szHsoz0
[close]

/thread

baroque_0bama

• Rep: 21
  • Feathers McGraw
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2016, 11:34:28 AM »
I don't think he's wrong to protest, I just think he did it with far too much passive aggression and inefficiency. Here in SF there's been a handful of police brutality murders over the past few years, and as a representative of SF Santa Clara/ Bay area he could've used his fame and presence to speak out during all of the strikes and protests here around the city during the summer at the very least. I dunno, I kinda think everyone's bugging out too hard over this. I see why it's disrespectful to the older citizens of the country but with all of the shit thats been happening this year alone no one should be surprised that an NFL star decided to stand up for it... or in this case, sit down.

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2016, 02:51:30 PM »
I wonder what event would make him down for the anthem again. Ten years with statistical drop in police brutality against minorities?
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

swag nollies

« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2016, 03:27:20 PM »
National anthem is gay.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2016, 06:12:48 PM »
I have come to the conclusion that majority of people who are extremely upset that some football player didn't stand for the national anthem are either

A. Voting for Trump
B. Never been in the army
C. Have small dicks

^Posted that on instagram the other day but had no idea this thread existed, glad my theory is still right 

micky682

« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2016, 07:04:59 PM »
Sports...

WantSomeSlaw

• Rep: -26
  • bohica
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2016, 07:37:21 PM »
I did not expect this many people to support his actions. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I'm really surprised he has so much backing.
Shit could be worse

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2016, 08:10:39 PM »
I did not expect this many people to support his actions. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I'm really surprised he has so much backing.

No a lot of us just don't give a shit

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2016, 03:28:35 AM »
nationalism is gross

This.
I've only been to the states once, mostly visiting NGOs in north philly. To this day I am shocked how a country thinks it's okay to push minorities into such poverty. The nationalism might work as a drug to look away from things that sucks - and no one can tell me that a ghetto, racial police crime and the high gap between poor and rich is something to defend.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2016, 08:00:56 AM »
There was a hilarious post on some sports site comparing Kapernick and Russel Wilson's Insta posts.

Russel- Posing with his wife and two kids, running his charity, visiting the Seattle children's hospital, signing autographs for kids, etc.

Kap's looked like a bad rap video- In the club with his shirt off and a bottle, kneeling down next to some ridiculous car (TK style), showing off his house, posing with hot, slutty looking girls at said club, wearing much stupid jewelry, etc.

Both young with tons of money, just different guys, I suppose.   

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2016, 04:04:49 PM »
you mean two different PR teams, i suppose

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2016, 08:03:32 PM »
I think most people are full of shit with the veteran stuff and are just uncomfortable with unpopular opinions. If people really cared about the veterans Trump nor Clinton would be their party candidates.

ohhyess

• Rep: -43
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2016, 07:49:33 PM »
Expand Quote
nationalism is gross
[close]

This.
I've only been to the states once, mostly visiting NGOs in north philly. To this day I am shocked how a country thinks it's okay to push minorities into such poverty. The nationalism might work as a drug to look away from things that sucks - and no one can tell me that a ghetto, racial police crime and the high gap between poor and rich is something to defend.

so you two must be citizens of no where land. thats cool. outstanding patriots you guys are.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2016, 08:39:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
nationalism is gross
[close]

This.

[close]
so you two must be citizens of no where land. thats cool. outstanding patriots you guys are.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2016, 10:28:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
nationalism is gross
[close]

This.

[close]

a patriot? for which country?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2016, 04:38:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
nationalism is gross
[close]

This.

[close]
[close]

Matze if you are at a sporting event and Canada vs Germany is playing . You dont stand up for the national anthem ? of either countries ?

Matze

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2016, 06:30:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
nationalism is gross
[close]

This.

[close]
[close]

[close]

Matze if you are at a sporting event and Canada vs Germany is playing . You dont stand up for the national anthem ? of either countries ?

being a sports patriot is something different, I guess. I don't stand up for the anthem but I'm always cheering for the german team. anyway, that's not what ohhhhyesss meant.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2016, 06:50:05 AM »
why the fuck would you have to stand up for anyones national anthem? and why would anyone care whether you do or not? i guess its easier to bitch about that than actually facing problems. the world is a weird place.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2016, 09:18:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

being a sports patriot is something different, I guess. I don't stand up for the anthem but I'm always cheering for the german team. anyway, that's not what ohhhhyesss meant.
 [/quote]

I was not pointing to ohhhyess post . Just wanted to know your stance . Kaepernick is doing this at a sports event so it should mesh in with your view of being a sports patriot. I dont understand the point of always cheering on the german team no matter what but not respecting the flag at said sporting event. Kinda like Im not gonna stand up for the anthem or flag of the country I was born in but Im gonna support the team representing your country

why the fuck would you have to stand up for anyones national anthem? and why would anyone care whether you do or not? i guess its easier to bitch about that than actually facing problems. the world is a weird place.

How about respect ?  

1:During the Olympics Brazilians were booing other countries during the national anthems , flag raising and podiums . Do you think that is ok ?

2:What about that Egypt Judoka that didnt shake hands after being beaten by a Israeli Judoka . Is that ok ?

3:Do you think flag flag desecration is ok ?. For example Burning the flag of your or another country

4: Skating churches/Synagogues/ Mosques ? . Or lets say graffiti a churches/Synagogues/ Mosques ? .

5:desecration of grave stones or somebodies grave

I think those 5 are good examples of respect and tradition. Technically those 4 does not really do any bodily harm to anyone but all 4 are very disrespectful

Is  Kaepernick really making things change ? are cops going to go " I was going to shoot this black guy and plant evidence on him but then I rememberd that 49ers QB sat on a bench during the national anthem so Im not gonna kill him "

Shame we cant sit at a bar and have this discussion but oh well =(  
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 09:30:42 AM by Monty Burns »

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2016, 09:34:38 AM »
european slap pals, do they play the country's national anthem for EVERY single domestic football (soccer) league match in your country? not talking about international matches but like premier league, bundesliga, la liga, etc? and not just a tournament final like the F.A. Cup.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2016, 02:57:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I was not pointing to ohhhyess post . Just wanted to know your stance . Kaepernick is doing this at a sports event so it should mesh in with your view of being a sports patriot. I dont understand the point of always cheering on the german team no matter what but not respecting the flag at said sporting event. Kinda like Im not gonna stand up for the anthem or flag of the country I was born in but Im gonna support the team representing your country

How about respect ? 

1:During the Olympics Brazilians were booing other countries during the national anthems , flag raising and podiums . Do you think that is ok ?

2:What about that Egypt Judoka that didnt shake hands after being beaten by a Israeli Judoka . Is that ok ?

3:Do you think flag flag desecration is ok ?. For example Burning the flag of your or another country

4: Skating churches/Synagogues/ Mosques ? . Or lets say graffiti a churches/Synagogues/ Mosques ? .

I think those 5 are good examples of respect and tradition. Technically those 4 does not really do any bodily harm to anyone but all 4 are very disrespectful

Is  Kaepernick really making things change ? are cops going to go " I was going to shoot this black guy and plant evidence on him but then I rememberd that 49ers QB sat on a bench during the national anthem so Im not gonna kill him "

[/quote]

Quotes fucked up, but my comment starts here:

Lot's of people here in Canada support European/African teams from the places of their birth even 2nd 3rd generations etc. during tournaments, but will say they left the country because it was fucked and they don't want to go back.

And why, would you even think anyone would think that? why even mention such a bizarre scenario?, If you want to show you aren't down with something, then show it. Doesn't matter if it changes the world or not, maybe he just is keepin it real?

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2016, 03:57:45 PM »
Is  Kaepernick really making things change ? are cops going to go " I was going to shoot this black guy and plant evidence on him but then I rememberd that 49ers QB sat on a bench during the national anthem so Im not gonna kill him "

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -340
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2016, 05:41:37 PM »
monty

yes, host country crowds are often rowdy.
nationalism is gross, but we must also respect the fact that some nationalities don't get along.
yes, its freedom of speech. you know, like sitting down during the national anthem
vandalism is not chill. this is off topic. stay on topic.

Is  Kaepernick really making things change ? are cops going to go " I was going to shoot this black guy and plant evidence on him but then I rememberd that 49ers QB sat on a bench during the national anthem so Im not gonna kill him "

it's not a matter of kapernick changing the world. it's one person taking a stand on a big stage. you talked about tradition, but tradition is often times the biggest roadblock in the path of progression.
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2016, 05:53:15 PM »
monty

Expand Quote

[close]
yes, host country crowds are often rowdy.
Expand Quote
[close]
nationalism is gross, but we must also respect the fact that some nationalities don't get along.
Expand Quote
[close]
yes, its freedom of speech. you know, like sitting down during the national anthem
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

it's not a matter of kapernick changing the world. it's one person taking a stand on a big stage. you talked about tradition, but tradition is often times the biggest roadblock in the path of progression.

now we can /thread