Author Topic: How would you feel if BA's Numbers didn't add up to 6+6+6?  (Read 2987 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
How would you feel if BA's Numbers didn't add up to 6+6+6?
« on: September 22, 2016, 03:28:42 PM »
I'm not saying it would happen but after Gipper pulled a Nostradamus predicting the we would see Daan's name on an Anti Hero board before Brian's it got me thinking, what if he joined Nike team members Guy and Eric on their Numbers brand?

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
Re: How would you feel if BA's Numbers didn't add up to 6+6+6?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 03:48:17 PM »
So, are you saying what if Daan or BA got on Koston/Guy brand?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 03:55:51 PM »
So, are you saying what if Daan or BA got on Koston/Guy brand?
No, just BA.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 04:21:06 PM »
Idk it's hard to say. right now IMO i think BA is just chillen

VeganSeman

• Rep: -7
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 04:25:32 PM »
Didn't it say in a Thrasher forever ago that Jake Johnson was getting on Krooked before Quasi was a thing? What if it's the same ordeal, and they just jumped the gun again. It's a possibility.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 07:27:23 AM »
Didn't it say in a Thrasher forever ago that Jake Johnson was getting on Krooked before Quasi was a thing? What if it's the same ordeal, and they just jumped the gun again. It's a possibility.

Don't think so. I know they had pics of him in a Krooked tour, but they made sure to call him a "special guest" or something. Maybe that's what you're thinking of?

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 07:29:34 AM »
it has been a long time since i have had bagel bites
good come sausage

Grind King Rims

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 07:39:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Don't think so. I know they had pics of him in a Krooked tour, but they made sure to call him a "special guest" or something. Maybe that's what you're thinking of?

Yeah, he went with them to South Korea, switch tre'd a big flat water gap and they gave him a special guest board. At the time, before the board was out, you couldn't be blamed for thinking he was on. I mean I think he'd be a good fit...

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 08:48:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah, he went with them to South Korea, switch tre'd a big flat water gap and they gave him a special guest board. At the time, before the board was out, you couldn't be blamed for thinking he was on. I mean I think he'd be a good fit...

I'm pretty sure it said in thrasher like " Crazy in, crazy out" and thats when Auby was of and Jake was on. At least that what it seemed like in thrasher

VeganSeman

• Rep: -7
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2016, 09:03:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm pretty sure it said in thrasher like " Crazy in, crazy out" and thats when Auby was of and Jake was on. At least that what it seemed like in thrasher

Yes, this is exactly what I'm talking about. I remember the edit, but they had a write up in thrasher how he was on and Auby was off.

micky682

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2016, 09:24:21 AM »
Why has there been references toward JkJhnsn being crazy? Like I remember hearing about a meltdown of his when he was living in NY and on Alien? I think even Tim O'Connor mentioned it.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2016, 09:30:10 AM »
I think most people have some kind of a meltdown of varying severity in their 20s, it's just that these guys have magazines that report on them.

adamconway123

• Rep: -4
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2016, 10:05:24 AM »
Why has there been references toward JkJhnsn being crazy? Like I remember hearing about a meltdown of his when he was living in NY and on Alien? I think even Tim O'Connor mentioned it.

Conspiracy theories, paranoia, etc. is what I've heard.