Author Topic: BA x Reda For The World x Vice Media  (Read 72444 times)

ducky darnsworth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
Re: BA x Reda For The World x Vice Media
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2016, 08:08:26 PM »
No joke: I thought Jerry was serious when he came out on weekend buzz.
i mean i can't blame you for it, your didn't know the whole story so you couldn't have known any better.

Andy_Roys_Left_Nut

« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2016, 02:46:50 AM »
I heard Gino's gay I couldn't care less.

First sign of madness...

Andy_Roys_Left_Nut

« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2016, 02:52:16 AM »
Koston and Stabba still use the word 'gay' to describe things they deem inferior.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2016, 03:09:28 AM »
Koston and Stabba still use the word 'gay' to describe things they deem inferior.
Interesting, so Konston could really just be saying to Instagram kids "You're so Staba, fuck your face".

Getty

• Rep: 48
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2016, 09:38:59 AM »
I don't know what's more embarrassing, that in 2016 being gay is still controversial in skateboarding (where else is this still the case?) or that every time BA is mentioned in a thread the same handful of feebs have to pipe up to assure everyone that they don't care & it doesn't matter.

But they're probably the same fools who yell "all lives matter." Just straight up missing the point.

Eric ricks

« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2016, 10:18:59 AM »
I don't know what's more embarrassing, that in 2016 being gay is still controversial in skateboarding (where else is this still the case?) or that every time BA is mentioned in a thread the same handful of feebs have to pipe up to assure everyone that they don't care & it doesn't matter.

But they're probably the same fools who yell "all lives matter." Just straight up missing the point.

Fuck BLM and to hell with the gas.

Just kidding, my best friend is a black gay guy

micky682

« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2016, 10:23:21 AM »
I wonder when Aaron Rodgers is gonna come out?

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2016, 10:55:09 AM »
Who is that bear to the right? Is that his BF? If so we have the same type.. ;D Cheers for BA!

side note: I still get hated on in the so called progressive bay area by skaters for being gay. I came out when I was 20..

Well BA&Phelps are a very powerful couple and I hope they can make a nice life together and IMO both of them looks so much in love in that photo. Wait what the whole deal wasnt about BA&Phelps?!  :D

Anyway, its a shame you get hated for being gay in Frisco. On the skate scene I kinda belong theres no one openly gay yet so theres not a chance I can have an opinion of how shame is to hate on a gay pal. I know on the bottom of my heart that if someone on this scene show the world their sexual orientation guys are going to be disrespectful even if the guy runs the show with the orders and team of one of those big mall stores, like I kinda hear around. Im still living in a third world country and the major of people skating grew up on enviroments of  male chauvinism and a lot of folks thinks is cool to portray skateboarding as some kind of gang and I hate that shit cause lately a bunch of skaters are robbing people on the streets and Police man are crazy right now with that. The most related thing to me here is the local girl gang, I love that crew cause all those ladies are really bad asses and they are all lesbian or maybe bisexual and they just live free without giving a fuck and I dig that and they always have amazing and crazy parties. Those girls really hate the usual sk8er boi here but I roll with them here and there.

Im also part of the music move over here and theres a couple of guys openly gay that are truly amazing musicians with amazing bands and all I have for those guys and their music is love and respect. I talk to them like friends cause you know, we are friends after all.

yapple dapple

• Rep: 155
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2016, 11:48:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Who is that bear to the right? Is that his BF? If so we have the same type.. ;D Cheers for BA!

side note: I still get hated on in the so called progressive bay area by skaters for being gay. I came out when I was 20..
[close]

Well BA&Phelps are a very powerful couple and I hope they can make a nice life together and IMO both of them looks so much in love in that photo. Wait what the whole deal wasnt about BA&Phelps?!  :D

Anyway, its a shame you get hated for being gay in Frisco. On the skate scene I kinda belong theres no one openly gay yet so theres not a chance I can have an opinion of how shame is to hate on a gay pal. I know on the bottom of my heart that if someone on this scene show the world their sexual orientation guys are going to be disrespectful even if the guy runs the show with the orders and team of one of those big mall stores, like I kinda hear around. Im still living in a third world country and the major of people skating grew up on enviroments of  male chauvinism and a lot of folks thinks is cool to portray skateboarding as some kind of gang and I hate that shit cause lately a bunch of skaters are robbing people on the streets and Police man are crazy right now with that. The most related thing to me here is the local girl gang, I love that crew cause all those ladies are really bad asses and they are all lesbian or maybe bisexual and they just live free without giving a fuck and I dig that and they always have amazing and crazy parties. Those girls really hate the usual sk8er boi here but I roll with them here and there.

Im also part of the music move over here and theres a couple of guys openly gay that are truly amazing musicians with amazing bands and all I have for those guys and their music is love and respect. I talk to them like friends cause you know, we are friends after all.

Thanks for your kind words. It does mean a lot. Funny thing about is, well it's not that funny, but a while back I asked who was gay on here. I guess dudes at the park found out who I was by the board I posted in the set-up thread. People that used to shake my hand said "you're hella gay" right to my face. I also got called faggot by a boldface pro and his cronies who rides for the same company that BA supposedly rides for. ??? I'm not going drop his name because it's their problem not mine. I'm going to do me.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 11:53:41 AM by yapple dapple »

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2016, 11:54:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Thanks for your kind words. It does mean a lot. Funny thing about is, well it's not that funny, but after a while back I asked who was gay on here. Dudes at the park found out I guess by the board I posted in the set-up thread. People that used to shake my hand said "you're hella gay" right to my face. I also got called faggot by a boldface pro and his cronies who rides for the same company that BA supposedly rides for. ??? I'm not going drop his name because it's their problem not mine. I'm going to do me.
Adults?

I bet it was TNT what called you a faggot.

yapple dapple

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2016, 12:20:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Thanks for your kind words. It does mean a lot. Funny thing about is, well it's not that funny, but after a while back I asked who was gay on here. Dudes at the park found out I guess by the board I posted in the set-up thread. People that used to shake my hand said "you're hella gay" right to my face. I also got called faggot by a boldface pro and his cronies who rides for the same company that BA supposedly rides for. ??? I'm not going drop his name because it's their problem not mine. I'm going to do me.
[close]
Adults?

Late teens
&
Nope
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 12:25:35 PM by yapple dapple »

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • personal text
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2016, 12:30:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
Adults?

[close]
Late teens
&
Nope

robbie russo or that daan vaan kid?

yapple dapple

« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2016, 12:40:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
No and no, nor GT or the owner. Last question I'm going to answer.

[close]
[close]
Adults?

[close]
Late teens
&
Nope

[close]
robbie russo or that daan vaan kid?
No and no, nor GT or the owner. Last question I'm going to answer.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 12:44:17 PM by yapple dapple »

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • personal text
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2016, 12:44:22 PM »
ok so i'm assuming this took place a little while ago so i guess robbie is the right answer

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 713
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2016, 12:45:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Well BA&Phelps are a very powerful couple and I hope they can make a nice life together and IMO both of them looks so much in love in that photo. Wait what the whole deal wasnt about BA&Phelps?! �:D

Anyway, its a shame you get hated for being gay in Frisco. On the skate scene I kinda belong theres no one openly gay yet so theres not a chance I can have an opinion of how shame is to hate on a gay pal. I know on the bottom of my heart that if someone on this scene show the world their sexual orientation guys are going to be disrespectful even if the guy runs the show with the orders and team of one of those big mall stores, like I kinda hear around. Im still living in a third world country and the major of people skating grew up on enviroments of �male chauvinism and a lot of folks thinks is cool to portray skateboarding as some kind of gang and I hate that shit cause lately a bunch of skaters are robbing people on the streets and Police man are crazy right now with that. The most related thing to me here is the local girl gang, I love that crew cause all those ladies are really bad asses and they are all lesbian or maybe bisexual and they just live free without giving a fuck and I dig that and they always have amazing and crazy parties. Those girls really hate the usual sk8er boi here but I roll with them here and there.

[close]
Thanks for your kind words. It does mean a lot. Funny thing about is, well it's not that funny, but a while back I asked who was gay on here. I guess dudes at the park found out who I was by the board I posted in the set-up thread. People that used to shake my hand said "you're hella gay" right to my face. I also got called faggot by a boldface pro and his cronies who rides for the same company that BA supposedly rides for. ??? I'm not going drop his name because it's their problem not mine. I'm going to do me.

pablo, I liked reading this, sounds like you lead a good life, having fun and trying to avoid the bullshit.

yapple, fuck it. I would go skate with you and shake your hand. Until it turned out we annoyed the hell out of each other or whatever.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2016, 12:53:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
Adults?

[close]
Late teens
&
Nope

The fact that dudes sought you out via the set up thread and went out of their way to try and hurt you says so much about their insecurities. Were they scared they'd catch gay? Anti Hero pro sounds like he'll have some growing up to do real fast if he finds himself in the van with BA.

straight

« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2016, 12:56:10 PM »
This thread turning into a safe space. I'm out

Righteous Victim

« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2016, 01:11:13 PM »
How brave. We accept you, dawg.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2016, 01:38:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
How brave. We accept you, dawg.

micky682

« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2016, 01:53:29 PM »
I bet it was T-Mo?

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2016, 03:36:16 PM »
I bet it was T-Mo?

HA HA thought the same exact thing

GershonSweaty

• Rep: -3
    • @_moreinformation avatar image
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2016, 03:56:19 PM »
Just to make sure it's not glided over.

To go to the effort of checking threads, actively seeking out and victimising someone using this forum as well as skateboarding is the sort of behaviour reserved souly for bigots and racists of the McCarthy/Jim Crow era.

In my opinion it is the most fucking disgusting behaviour.

It boils down to the simple adage that blanket hatred/bigotry is okay, except for my one friend,cousin,sister,brother who is gay and they're cool etc

Brian Anderson is was and always will be one of the greatest ever and his, official, coming out is a great and powerful thing.

But Jonny Sometimes skates being gay is no less important. Skateboardings for everyone.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2016, 03:58:55 PM »
First gay SOTY. Hell yeah.

Righteous Victim

« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2016, 04:05:50 PM »
Expand Quote
I bet it was T-Mo?
[close]

He told Elissa that Antihero doesn't take chicks. I bet he's also the one Jack Fardell was talking about, the one who spat on someone and picked a fight with them. He probably also cut Slash's rail.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2016, 04:10:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I bet it was T-Mo?
[close]

[close]
He told Elissa that Antihero doesn't take chicks. I bet he's also the one Jack Fardell was talking about, the one who spat on someone and picked a fight with them. He probably also cut Slash's rail.

T-Mo's probably the one keeping PJ's footage and MJ's lost Bag of Suck part captive, as well.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2016, 04:38:09 PM »

Grampa

• Rep: 143
« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2016, 04:59:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I bet it was T-Mo?
[close]

[close]

AntiHero gay confirmed.

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2016, 08:23:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Since faeva.

Those chicks are awesome. This shirt was a hit but sorry pal is sold out by now.   ;)

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Well BA&Phelps are a very powerful couple and I hope they can make a nice life together and IMO both of them looks so much in love in that photo. Wait what the whole deal wasnt about BA&Phelps?! �:D

Anyway, its a shame you get hated for being gay in Frisco. On the skate scene I kinda belong theres no one openly gay yet so theres not a chance I can have an opinion of how shame is to hate on a gay pal. I know on the bottom of my heart that if someone on this scene show the world their sexual orientation guys are going to be disrespectful even if the guy runs the show with the orders and team of one of those big mall stores, like I kinda hear around. Im still living in a third world country and the major of people skating grew up on enviroments of �male chauvinism and a lot of folks thinks is cool to portray skateboarding as some kind of gang and I hate that shit cause lately a bunch of skaters are robbing people on the streets and Police man are crazy right now with that. The most related thing to me here is the local girl gang, I love that crew cause all those ladies are really bad asses and they are all lesbian or maybe bisexual and they just live free without giving a fuck and I dig that and they always have amazing and crazy parties. Those girls really hate the usual sk8er boi here but I roll with them here and there.

[close]

[close]

pablo, I liked reading this, sounds like you lead a good life, having fun and trying to avoid the bullshit.

yapple, fuck it. I would go skate with you and shake your hand. Until it turned out we annoyed the hell out of each other or whatever.

Thats what all of this is about, right ?

Hell yeah man, we can skate sometime if the cosmic forces of the universe wants that. Where you from pal ? I like to shoot photos and film other people tricks so create a memory would be cool.  8)

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2016, 08:36:22 PM »
ive heard nothing but bad things about people dealing with t-mo irl.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2016, 08:47:52 PM »
This might be bigger than we think. Is he the first openly gay person on Nike? I don't really follow actual sports but he is breaking barriers for everyone out there if he is. I'm stoked for him though no matter what