Author Topic: Bears  (Read 17664 times)

Jagr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 116
Bears
« on: September 27, 2016, 08:25:06 PM »
Got hyped on the bear love in the BA thread.

So, in honor of BA and Bluto and Gregor Clegane, can we get some bear appreciation pics here?

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
Re: Bears
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 08:34:42 PM »

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
you never know about pre-cum 

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 08:51:57 PM »

yapple dapple

• Rep: 155
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 09:29:57 PM »

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 09:39:26 PM »
Thanks fellas.

Jordick

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 10:02:27 PM »

straight

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 10:17:21 PM »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 10:50:58 PM »

*inserts obligatory controversial mountain lion shooting scene*
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 10:52:34 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2016, 08:06:58 AM »

yapple dapple

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2016, 08:18:24 AM »

Grind King Rims

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 11:29:36 AM »
A bear friend of mine just came back from Sitges Bear Week. He said it was a great time, of course, and I said, "I'd love to go next year" he said I would have to book accomodation immediately because it all always sells out the week the fest. For a year in advance.
Anyway, I'm broke and I'm not going...  >:(

Also, if Scuba Steve shaved his head he'd be adorable.

Those eyes  :-*

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 01:44:46 PM »
Do you guys think that the bear thing correlates to issues with the father figures in your lives?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2016, 01:47:44 PM »

he was a handsome son of a bitch. cant deny it.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2016, 01:54:52 PM »
Do you guys think that the bear thing correlates to issues with the father figures in your lives?

I can only speak for myself, but I wouldn't rule it out, my father and I don't have a very good relationship.

yapple dapple

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2016, 02:07:07 PM »
Not for me, my Dad is super rad. Always took me to skate parks as a kid. I have dinner with my Mom & Dad once a week. As I think back though, it could be the Dr. That delevered me. He's a top 10 in my book. You know how when a chick is born the first thing they see their attracted to. That could be my case. Next time I go to my parents l'll find the pic a post it. I tripped out when I saw it.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 02:11:11 PM by yapple dapple »

Jordick

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2016, 04:23:34 PM »

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2016, 04:29:21 PM »
guys... daddies are where it's at, not bears...

yapple dapple

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2016, 04:56:43 PM »
guys... daddy bears are where it's at.
Fixed

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2016, 05:36:31 PM »

Does Bronson count?

Grampa

• Rep: 143
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2016, 06:04:26 PM »
Can someone explain what physical attributes makes someone a bear? Like, is a beard mandatory, or does the person just have to be hairy? What if the person has a beard but isn't hairy? Are there skinny bears?
Can we get a vocab rundown? I knew someone who dated bears and he threw out the word "otter" once. Please help.

Jordick

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2016, 06:11:56 PM »
Can someone explain what physical attributes makes someone a bear? Like, is a beard mandatory, or does the person just have to be hairy? What if the person has a beard but isn't hairy? Are there skinny bears?
Can we get a vocab rundown? I knew someone who dated bears and he threw out the word "otter" once. Please help.
Otters.

yapple dapple

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2016, 07:56:44 PM »
    Berenstien Bear is a bear of Jewish descent
    Black Bear is a bear of African-American descent.
    Brown Bear is a bear of Latin descent.
    Care Bear is a bear who "cares" about his appearance and cares about fashion
    Chubby Bear is a bear who is heavy set and hairy.
    Cub is a term used to describe a bear relatively younger in age. The term is also used to describe a bear's husband/partner who fulfills the passive role in the sexual relationship.
    Daddy Bear describes a mature bear, who is often looking for a Cub (or younger man) for a relationship.
    Grizzly Bear means that the individual is extremely dominant and typically extremely tall, heavy, or hairy.
    Honey Badger describes a bear, who is blond and is usually muscular and not heavy.
    Koala Bear is a bear of Australian descent.
    Otter describes a man who is hairy but not heavy. An otter's build is leaner and muscular.
    Otter Cub describes a younger man who is heavy but not hairy. His build is also leaner and muscular
    Panda Bear denotes a bear of Asian descent.
    Papa Bear describes a bear who has children and devotes most of the time he used to spend drinking and clubbing to his children.
    Pocket Bear describes a bear of short stature.
    Polar Bear is a bear with white or grey hair.
    Seal Bear is a mostly hairless, heavier man. He's a seal because his body is slick like a seal.
    Shape Shifting Bear is a bear that moves, at various times of his life, through different subcategories. He can go from a Chub Bear to an Otter to a Wolf.
    Silver Fox describes a distinguished gentleman with salt and pepper hair.
    Silver Otter describes a man who is hairy (not heavy), but whose hair is overall white
    Wolf is a term for a bear who is rugged and outdoorsy but typically also a biker. A wolf can also be sexually aggressive.
    Yogi Bear describes a bear who likes camping and hiking but also enjoys laying around the cave playing video games.

Bear Admirers: Those who are attracted to bears or hang out with them also have their own set of descriptions.

Chaser describes a man who is sexually attracted to heavy set gay men.
    Goldilocks is usually a woman who hangs out with a group of bears. This is the Bear culture's term for their "fag hag."
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 08:00:05 PM by yapple dapple »

Grampa

• Rep: 143
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2016, 08:39:01 PM »
Thanks, I was gonna buy flash cards tomorrow anyways.

Jordick

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2016, 08:47:27 PM »
ok what about power bottoms

yapple dapple

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2016, 09:19:09 PM »
In terms, a "bottom" is understood to be the male partner who is on the receptive end of anal intercourse and enjoys being penetrated. A "power bottom" could be defined as a bottom who has a strong enthusiasm and drive for engaging in long sessions of anal penetrative sex, whether as an extended single encounter with no interruption of being "topped", or having the desire and ability to engage in multiple instances of anal sex over a long period of time within a sexual episode. A man who can accommodate penile thrusting for long periods without stopping and shows exuberance, lack of inhibition, and active participation in the sexual encounter are characterized as power bottoms.Many tops (the penetrator) who have endurance and enjoy long sessions of anal intercourse commonly complain about bottoms who have to terminate penetration because of discomfort, pain, or exhaustion. Conversely, power bottoms can also be discontented with a top who ejaculates too quickly during sex and halts the sexual encounter before he has been thoroughly satisfied.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2016, 11:26:54 PM »
the more you know

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2016, 12:35:46 AM »
   Berenstien Bear is a bear of Jewish descent
    Black Bear is a bear of African-American descent.
    Brown Bear is a bear of Latin descent.
    Care Bear is a bear who "cares" about his appearance and cares about fashion
    Chubby Bear is a bear who is heavy set and hairy.
    Cub is a term used to describe a bear relatively younger in age. The term is also used to describe a bear's husband/partner who fulfills the passive role in the sexual relationship.
    Daddy Bear describes a mature bear, who is often looking for a Cub (or younger man) for a relationship.
    Grizzly Bear means that the individual is extremely dominant and typically extremely tall, heavy, or hairy.
    Honey Badger describes a bear, who is blond and is usually muscular and not heavy.
    Koala Bear is a bear of Australian descent.
    Otter describes a man who is hairy but not heavy. An otter's build is leaner and muscular.
    Otter Cub describes a younger man who is heavy but not hairy. His build is also leaner and muscular
    Panda Bear denotes a bear of Asian descent.
    Papa Bear describes a bear who has children and devotes most of the time he used to spend drinking and clubbing to his children.
    Pocket Bear describes a bear of short stature.
    Polar Bear is a bear with white or grey hair.
    Seal Bear is a mostly hairless, heavier man. He's a seal because his body is slick like a seal.
    Shape Shifting Bear is a bear that moves, at various times of his life, through different subcategories. He can go from a Chub Bear to an Otter to a Wolf.
    Silver Fox describes a distinguished gentleman with salt and pepper hair.
    Silver Otter describes a man who is hairy (not heavy), but whose hair is overall white
    Wolf is a term for a bear who is rugged and outdoorsy but typically also a biker. A wolf can also be sexually aggressive.
    Yogi Bear describes a bear who likes camping and hiking but also enjoys laying around the cave playing video games.

Bear Admirers: Those who are attracted to bears or hang out with them also have their own set of descriptions.

Chaser describes a man who is sexually attracted to heavy set gay men.
    Goldilocks is usually a woman who hangs out with a group of bears. This is the Bear culture's term for their "fag hag."

So I guess I used to be an otter, but weirdly as I transition into bear I find myself lying on my back and eating crab legs off of my chest more and more. Confusing.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 12:37:57 AM by fulltechnicalskizzy »

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 464
  • Pure East
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2016, 07:39:49 AM »

GOD DAMN URSINE MARAUDERS!!!
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

Ross Norman - Last of the Mohicans

Grind King Rims

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2016, 04:51:52 PM »
Thanks, I was gonna buy flash cards tomorrow anyways.