Author Topic: Wild Lands  (Read 1248 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Wild Lands
« on: February 25, 2017, 07:43:11 AM »
Anybody play the beta? I just realized its been open to the public. Everyone i talked to says its not fun but i really have a hard time believing them considering it just seems to be like GTA but military missions. Downloading the beta now but if anyone plans on buying this game for the xbox one lets link up. It seems like my friends won't buy it so fuck them and it looks like you will have more fun when you have a squad with you. Send me a pm or just post in this thread 

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
Re: Wild Lands
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 10:37:21 AM »
I played the beta on PS4. It's alright. Pretty much a farcry game. Probably won't buy it since I just got BF1 premium.
you never know about pre-cum 

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: Wild Lands
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 01:12:01 PM »
I played the beta on PS4. It's alright. Pretty much a farcry game. Probably won't buy it since I just got BF1 premium.

Yeah i played the beta for an hour or two today, feels like it will be a lot more fun with friends instead of just random people. Also battlefield has been killing it with the updates to their game. Just been getting so bored of it recently but i basically play it every day but only for like an hour and a half since it came out. Ill probably still get wild lands though, just something new to play