Author Topic: Where to find good ROYALTY FREE music to make skate videos with  (Read 2510 times)

able

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Where to find good ROYALTY FREE music to make skate videos with
« on: November 21, 2016, 01:11:36 PM »
Hey guys! Just thought I'd ask you guys for help. I make a lot of skate videos, mainly contest edits. Where is a good place to find Royaty Free music i can use? Youtube has been fairly lenient with their copywrite policy but Facebook is a nightmare. I've resorted to using LIVE versions of songs, underground local music and even playing the guitar myself, but sometimes I just need a quick song for an edit. If you guys know of, and would like to share a good resource please let me know. I like to use rock, stoner rock, hip hop instrumentals etc...

Thanks,

able
ableSkateMag.com

doublesteveburger

Re: Where to find good ROYALTY FREE music to make skate videos with
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 02:01:20 PM »
Some of my favorite bands are on a donation based record label ran by Jeff Rosenstock (Arrogant Sons of Bitches/Bomb the Music Industry!) called Quote Unquote Records. You have the option of downloading the albums for free and donating if you please. Not sure if some of these bands would work for edits (tons of pop-punk) but you might find something that sticks in the midst of all the albums available.

Hope this helps even a little, good luck!

http://quoteunquoterecords.com/albums.htm

able

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Where to find good ROYALTY FREE music to make skate videos with
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 02:25:24 PM »
Rad! Thanks!
ableSkateMag.com