Author Topic: Zero goes solo  (Read 60145 times)

h00man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
Re: Zero goes solo
« Reply #270 on: December 12, 2016, 03:44:45 PM »
Never thought of putting my dick in the poop hole. How do you guys muster the strength to do such a feat!?
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

shit_for_brains

« Reply #271 on: December 12, 2016, 03:52:34 PM »
You just be kind of gross.

shark tits

« Reply #272 on: December 12, 2016, 03:56:29 PM »
met a betrothed girl on greyhound that i kept in touch w/ til she was single. entered the backdoor one time and upon releasing from there my penis brought  in it's wake a poocano! it was unholy terror for real!
we usedta call the froth of semen, lube and liquid shite 'santorum' and man, santorum is some foul shit!
takes a lot for me to feel compelled to take a shower but that was one of those days.
kinda odd, this girl could come from ass fuckery. i know what you're thinking and no, she wasn't born w/ a prostate but somehow or another it was close enough to her front that it worked.
she was all sorts of screwed up, her step daddy got her started young.
god, don't zap me for saying this but shoutout all the bad stepdads sexualizing their stepdaughters at a young age.
lowkey you're doing god's work....

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #273 on: December 12, 2016, 04:47:36 PM »
I need a shower after reading that.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #274 on: December 12, 2016, 05:38:17 PM »
met a betrothed girl on greyhound that i kept in touch w/ til she was single. entered the backdoor one time and upon releasing from there my penis brought  in it's wake a poocano! it was unholy terror for real!
we usedta call the froth of semen, lube and liquid shite 'santorum' and man, santorum is some foul shit!
takes a lot for me to feel compelled to take a shower but that was one of those days.
kinda odd, this girl could come from ass fuckery. i know what you're thinking and no, she wasn't born w/ a prostate but somehow or another it was close enough to her front that it worked.
god, don't zap me for saying this but shoutout all the bad stepdads sexualizing their stepdaughters at a young age.

That isn't funny, clever or cute. You are human garbage.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #275 on: December 12, 2016, 05:43:55 PM »

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #276 on: December 12, 2016, 06:16:26 PM »
Where Rattray @?

One of my favorites. Is he a Nike TM or something now?  :-\  Would love to see another part from him
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

PC500

• Rep: 6
« Reply #277 on: December 12, 2016, 08:34:08 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That isn't funny, clever or cute. You are human garbage.

shark tits

« Reply #278 on: December 13, 2016, 06:40:26 AM »
i'm sorry you didn't like my joke mr stabmaster but isn't there a rule that people who have been to prison aren't allowed to criticize people who haven't?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #279 on: December 13, 2016, 06:42:22 AM »
i'm sorry you didn't like my joke mr stabmaster but isn't there a rule that people who have been to prison aren't allowed to criticize people who haven't?

No there are too many free retards in the world for a rule like that. You have to be provably smarter than the person you're criticizing which might not be so easy considering your post history and fly-by-night beekeeping.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
« Reply #280 on: December 13, 2016, 09:01:14 AM »
Thanks for ruining our sexy asian scat thread, you jerk.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #281 on: December 13, 2016, 12:34:01 PM »
I've had shit dick twice, ain't no biggie. No poocano's just a little two toning.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #282 on: December 13, 2016, 04:16:55 PM »
Honestly, in my experience, the dirt path has been dry almost every time I took the back woods. Sure, you get that smelly lube mix after a while, but that's fine.

One time I got shit dick and it smelt so bad I had to fake cum. Just moaned and spat on his back. Fucking gross, but I was playing with fire, in fairness.

Anyway, Chief, how are all the lads from Dying to Live doing?
Would you write an autobiography?

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #283 on: December 13, 2016, 08:03:00 PM »
add korean to the different styles of slap BBQ
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #284 on: December 13, 2016, 10:06:20 PM »
I wish I could frame threads like these on my wall like art.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #285 on: December 13, 2016, 11:18:36 PM »
My fault dude. Let's just ignore the fact you're tipping your hat to pedophiles. 

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #286 on: December 14, 2016, 01:29:54 AM »
Shark Tits is pro-pedos, confirmed. You dun goofed, man.

#pizzagate

shark tits

« Reply #287 on: December 14, 2016, 09:25:29 AM »
i was being smarmy silver linings. it's like everyone wants to eat meat but castigate anyone who kills an animal. everyone loves sluts but don't wanna think about where they come from.
if you can't grasp nuance you shouldn't be allowed to read my posts. might be some truth to what i say but mostly i'm trying to be silly.
i did some juvie time w/ kid touchers. i usedta think i was better than them. my crime is better than your crime. i was a piece of shit too, just a slightly more socially acceptable version although who is society to accept?
i like what you're doing at whigger park in detroit, i was just on some glass houses/tossing rocks shit.

stabbedbywiggers

« Reply #288 on: December 14, 2016, 09:41:35 AM »
They make shoes too

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
« Reply #289 on: December 14, 2016, 10:18:23 AM »

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #290 on: December 15, 2016, 10:34:19 AM »
This:

Made me make this:

hahaha, i wish i did that and everyone wanted 7.625's
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #291 on: December 15, 2016, 10:49:59 AM »
Expand Quote
zero boards with better wood now?  sounds good, good luck man
[close]

I feel we are all forgetting Zero was one of the first companies to leave America and start producing in Mexico. Zero has produced sub-par boards for over a decade (not just since 2014 when Thomas moved Zero over to Dwindle). While Powell was the first skate company to really try to start producing outside of the States (1980s - China), Thomas and Mangum--along with the guys at Dwindle--help set the trend of non-American/Canadian made boards when it came to "new-school" skateboarding. (Note: According to Transworld Business, in 2004, the guys working at Thomas's factory in Mexico were making 45-55 dollars a week.)

My impression is that Thomas has sought out lower cost rather than quality for quite some time now and that along with skateboarding's continued decline in popularity, and the coming of new trends make it difficult for Zero to be the same company it was in 2002. We could also argue about brand image, marketing strategy, and various rumors but that would take us no where.

However, the key issue isn't just Thomas's pursuit of lower-costs (nor is he alone in this business model), we also need to look at our desire for cheap consumer goods, and the shop's need to produce some profit to stay in business. It is amazing how little those of us in the US are willing to pay for a our skate goods. Moreover, it is good to remember that the board wars of 2001-2006 weren't just blanks vs pro boards, it was shop boards vs blanks vs pro boards. What is more important supporting the local shop or supporting the pro company? If we didn't expect pro-boards with grip to cost $45 maybe we could do both at the same time.

http://www.grindtv.com/transworld-business/products/offshore-manufacturing-alternative-black-box-has-found-a-way-to-lower-costs-without-going/

http://skateboarding.transworld.net/news/offshore-manufacturing-alternative-black-box-has-found-a-way-to-lower-costs-without-going/

deluxe had been at Bareback in mexico for years before we moved to our production down there and everyones swears by deluxe. we have never compromised quality for price, so you're spouting some bullshit. personally, i think the dwindle wood is the best wood i've ever ridden. otherwise, we are what we are and if you don't like it, cool
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #292 on: December 15, 2016, 11:02:14 AM »
Expand Quote

Whats Lyndsey Robinson upto these days?
[close]

Also, have you seen the Ryan Smith thread? Is he okay these days?

Chief, would you be down for an official SLAP pals Q&A?

last i heard lindsey works at a flower shop in carlsbad/san marcos and grows weed
smith lives in canada and suffers from alcoholism and pds from his wreck / he lives with his folks and works on motorcycles. we talk from time to time

coneklr

« Reply #293 on: December 15, 2016, 11:05:06 AM »
Have you thought about throwing your name into my secret santa post in the classifieds?  Right now it's about a 1 in 20 chance of getting something  ;) :D

Also do you know if Roark will be doing any sales soon?  I can't find your jacket anywhere but the site currently  :-\
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 11:16:51 AM by coneklr »

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #294 on: December 15, 2016, 12:12:41 PM »
Expand Quote

Whats Lyndsey Robinson upto these days?
[close]

Also, have you seen the Ryan Smith thread? Is he okay these days?

Chief, would you be down for an official SLAP pals Q&A?

last i heard lindsey works at a flower shop in carlsbad/san marcos and grows weed
smith lives in canada and suffers from alcoholism and pds from his wreck / he lives with his folks and works on motorcycles. we talk from time to time

i feel like i do the slap pals q&a every few months, but yeah i'm down for an official interview if you guys want

Slappydarkslide

« Reply #295 on: December 15, 2016, 12:27:58 PM »
Just want to say thank you, Jamie.  You honestly seem like a stand-up guy.  I admire all your hard work, dedication, and everything you've offered to the skate world.  You're a legend.  Just wanted to say thanks....

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #296 on: December 15, 2016, 12:30:11 PM »

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #297 on: December 15, 2016, 05:59:50 PM »
Congrats on going solo.

Now if you can reissue the skeleton graphic from 2001, I would be psyched. I think I skated 6 of those in a row. I cleared out the online places I could find at the time. (those were 7.75 at that time right?)

Even more, if you could put that graphic on a 1992 football shaped deck, I'd ride those until death. I love those shapes and that's one of my fave graphics ever (also a Misfits fan)

Also skated a bunch of the 3 skulls w/blood decks. Oh, and (wish I still had this) I had this old Toy Machine monster hoodie that had "Zero" (bold logo) screened on the upper back (Tum Yeto tag). Always thought that was awesome. Dunno why/how/when I got rid of that, sucks.

Anyway, thanks for all the great stuff over the years

thanks good! we've had that egg shape board in at least one graphic per season for the last few
we'll get it on the site asap, so that way at least you can find it.
not sure what to say about the tum yeto hoody

Where Rattray @?

One of my favorites. Is he a Nike TM or something now?  :-\  Would love to see another part from him
yes and he's still ripping on his terms, but i don't think he has any plans for more parts.

Just want to say thank you, Jamie.  You honestly seem like a stand-up guy.  I admire all your hard work, dedication, and everything you've offered to the skate world.  You're a legend.  Just wanted to say thanks....

gracias mi amigo

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #298 on: December 15, 2016, 06:01:52 PM »
Chief, I'm not going to make a new thread asking for anything, but here's your opportunity to (maybe) sell me something. Since this thread became somewhat of an AMA and all. I saw an old Rattray deck for sale, one with a big blue gorilla looking all shook. The price is kinda OK, it's a bit too narrow for my 149 trucks, but I'd like to think that, somehow, I'm buying something from one of the all-time greats and a fellow PAL, so I'm torn. Should I bite the bullet and buy it? Best regards.

i think you should get it based on the fact that rattray is the best!!

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #299 on: December 15, 2016, 06:02:12 PM »
Chief, I'm not going to make a new thread asking for anything, but here's your opportunity to (maybe) sell me something. Since this thread became somewhat of an AMA and all. I saw an old Rattray deck for sale, one with a big blue gorilla looking all shook. The price is kinda OK, it's a bit too narrow for my 149 trucks, but I'd like to think that, somehow, I'm buying something from one of the all-time greats and a fellow PAL, so I'm torn. Should I bite the bullet and buy it? Best regards.

i think you should get it based on the fact that rattray is the best!!