Author Topic: Why do a lot of people hate heelflips?  (Read 25066 times)

Francis Xavier

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
Re: Why do a lot of people hate heelflips?
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2017, 12:48:29 PM »
Heelflips are hesh dude, I'm still waiting for the day for some asshole to yell "do a heelflip!" From his truck driving by,since I got them on lock, But no, it's still "do a 3 flip" "kickflip!" "Skater faggot"

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

--

« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2017, 09:56:23 AM »
i feel that heelflips take a bit of effort to flip. i'd rather do a switch heel

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2017, 11:20:38 AM »
heelflips are rad, fakie heels pop&catch feel so good (i don't have nollie heels), bs180 heels are always there when u need them, halfcab heel are sastifying due to the effort you have to put into them, and fakie inward heels are mystic !

Pigeon

« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2017, 11:40:09 AM »
Heelflips are hesh dude, I'm still waiting for the day for some asshole to yell "do a heelflip!" From his truck driving by,since I got them on lock, But no, it's still "do a 3 flip" "kickflip!" "Skater faggot"
Those people wouldn't know the difference between a heelflip and kickflip.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2017, 11:46:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Those people wouldn't know the difference between a heelflip and kickflip.
True. Yet there are a lot of "I used to skate" heads around me that might know haha

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2017, 11:56:47 AM »
I'm trying to think of the last good heelflip, Jamie Thomas down that huge 6 block???? Lindsey Robertson did a perfect one @ Wallenberg. That trick is going extinct quickly.

I can't do a good one to save my life, i land them 10/10 but they are pathetic  >:(

shit_for_brains

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2017, 11:12:49 AM »
I'd be so stoked if someone shouted DO A HEELFLIP. I'd point at them like I was the bambino and I'd do a motherfucking heelflip. Then I'd fart myself into orbit on a direct line to the heart of the sun.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2017, 12:06:50 PM »
I'd be so stoked if someone shouted DO A HEELFLIP. I'd point at them like I was the bambino and I'd do a motherfucking heelflip. Then I'd fart myself into orbit on a direct line to the heart of the sun.
Fuck yes, after that heelflip theres no purpose to even be on earth

shitcunt

• Rep: 4
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2017, 12:18:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I skated by a youth soccer team the other day and one of them told me to do a no comply.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2017, 12:30:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I skated by a youth soccer team the other day and one of them told me to do a no comply.

Did you sit them down and show them clips of Ray Barbee vs. clips of whatever this footloose hopping bullshit they're doing now?