Author Topic: Pro-Trump Skaters?  (Read 82011 times)

Dontfearthereefer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
Re: Pro-Trump Skaters?
« Reply #570 on: August 30, 2017, 03:28:57 PM »
Fun fact, they based a character off of me in It's always sunny

fun fact was it D because no one likes you?

or frank cause your a fat midget?

Pigeon

« Reply #571 on: August 30, 2017, 03:32:14 PM »

shark tits

« Reply #572 on: August 30, 2017, 03:34:55 PM »
tobey is big and ungainly like mac but i believe he is referring to charlie for charlie never has left philly and tobey has spacial limitations.
did i get it?

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #573 on: August 30, 2017, 03:36:51 PM »
Expand Quote
BITCH stop using John C. Reilly for evil!
[close]

I'm John C. Reilly at the end of Magnolia, trying to show you some empathy, even though you're Quiz Kid Donnie Smith, a pathetic loser.

2:05

wheelies

« Reply #574 on: August 30, 2017, 03:43:00 PM »

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Head kook
« Reply #575 on: August 30, 2017, 03:45:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
BITCH stop using John C. Reilly for evil!
[close]

[close]

I'm John C. Reilly at the end of Magnolia, trying to show you some empathy, even though you're Quiz Kid Donnie Smith, a pathetic loser.

2:05

At least I have a car sucka

Pigeon

« Reply #576 on: August 30, 2017, 03:46:13 PM »
tobey is big and ungainly like mac but i believe he is referring to charlie for charlie never has left philly and tobey has spacial limitations.
did i get it?
Nah, it was just shitposting It's Always Sunny memes, from episodes I've seen recently...

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #577 on: August 30, 2017, 03:49:40 PM »
did i get it?

There's an episode called Sweet D dates a regular person", I'm the regular person. The guys name is Kevin Gallagher (my real name) and went to grade school with Dennis at the same school I went to for grade school. Dennis also says he's regular because this Kevin Gallagher had to take classes in a special trailer at the school (basically away from everyone else), my mother told me like a year ago I did that as well because I had the worst ADHD growing up. Also, he's a rapper and I'm pretty sure that's when 8 mile came out and I was trying to be a rapper at that time. Apparently, Mac's real life younger brother was in my classes during this time

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Head kook
« Reply #578 on: August 30, 2017, 03:51:49 PM »
Expand Quote
did i get it?
[close]

There's an episode called Sweet D dates a regular person", I'm the regular person. The guys name is Kevin Gallagher (my real name) and went to grade school with Dennis at the same school I went to for grade school. Dennis also says he's regular because this Kevin Gallagher had to take classes in a special trailer at the school (basically away from everyone else), my mother told me like a year ago I did that as well because I had the worst ADHD growing up. Also, he's a rapper and I'm pretty sure that's when 8 mile came out and I was trying to be a rapper at that time. Apparently, Mac's real life younger brother was in my classes during this time

That's pretty cool I guess.

SIMPLY

• Rep: 32
« Reply #579 on: August 31, 2017, 09:51:02 AM »
Expand Quote
did i get it?
[close]

Hahah you're lil kev thats awesome

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #580 on: August 31, 2017, 09:57:08 AM »
Expand Quote
did i get it?
[close]

do you live with your mom and drink juice boxes, Lil' Kev?
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #581 on: September 02, 2017, 02:09:13 PM »
Expand Quote
did i get it?
[close]

Can you outrap dask8d00d?
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #582 on: September 02, 2017, 04:03:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
did i get it?
[close]

[close]

Can you outrap dask8d00d?

Unfortunately, I stopped my dream of becoming the illest rapper from the nicest suburbs ever because my parents found my notebook with my raps and gave me a talking to. They were really disappointed that their sweet and innocent kid used these awful words and told me the girl I had a crush on during my time at the school would never go for a kid that used these type of words. Had it hang it up for her

So yeah dask8dood could easily wreck me 

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
« Reply #583 on: September 03, 2017, 05:20:42 AM »
Reefer:
It's amazing that someone as evidently stupid as you have proven yourself to be can simultaneously type and jerk off.  Now, if only you could use your amazing skills and actually read a freaking book.  Fuck your war heroes, if you're referring to civil war statues.  As for skateboarding any monument, get the fuck over yourself and whatever idea you think you're trying to defend by a monument:  will a monument bring someone back to life? No.  Does the dead person have any idea that any person is skating on it?  No.  Is it ridiculous to attach sentiment to a fucking statue?  Absolutely.  I loved MLK but if his statue sits on top of a perfect granite ledge, that ledge is getting skated. 

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #584 on: September 03, 2017, 03:47:36 PM »
Tobey, if that story is true you should post about it on reddit.com/r/iasip. It might get some traction there and eventually get to the creators of the show. Maybe.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #585 on: September 03, 2017, 05:02:24 PM »
Tobey, if that story is true you should post about it on reddit.com/r/iasip. It might get some traction there and eventually get to the creators of the show. Maybe.

It's 100 percent true but my dad still works at that school (that's why I went to a fancy catholic school for a year) says macs real life younger brother was probably in my grade. I think someone told him that when he told this story so thats why I said apparently he was because we aren't 100 percent on that.

That's me at the school when I attended and I'm pretty sure Dennis only says in that episode he met Kevin Gallagher in 3rd grade. Which is the only year I went
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 05:06:18 PM by tobey »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #586 on: September 03, 2017, 05:13:59 PM »
damn just realized the only time my dad ever bragged about his son was that his son was portrayed as a regular character on a tv show. Wheres the fucking dog drugs when you need them?

wheelies

« Reply #587 on: September 03, 2017, 07:10:19 PM »
damn just realized the only time my dad ever bragged about his son was that his son was portrayed as a regular character on a tv show. Wheres the fucking dog drugs when you need them?
Dude your famous. That's awesome. You can fuck bitches.

wheelies

« Reply #588 on: September 03, 2017, 07:15:15 PM »
fuck them with your penis

wheelies

« Reply #589 on: September 03, 2017, 10:25:23 PM »
I haven't been paying attention. But here's the reality, if you are in any way a supporter of Donald Trump you are a giant idiotic piece of shit. Your mom regrets giving birth to you and I look forward to shitting on your grave on a daily basis. I literally can't wait for you to die.

I bet you never even took a shit outside. I doubt you could shit on a gravesite.

Mr. Fink

« Reply #590 on: September 03, 2017, 10:49:44 PM »
Does tobey have like a little hand or a little foot?

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #591 on: September 03, 2017, 10:59:45 PM »
you rang?

billyerlife

« Reply #592 on: September 04, 2017, 07:06:11 AM »
Expand Quote
I haven't been paying attention. But here's the reality, if you are in any way a supporter of Donald Trump you are a giant idiotic piece of shit. Your mom regrets giving birth to you and I look forward to shitting on your grave on a daily basis. I literally can't wait for you to die.

[close]
I bet you never even took a shit outside. I doubt you could shit on a gravesite.

Are you kidding? I've spent at least a years worth of nights solid sleeping in a tent. Shitting outside is one of life's greatest pleasures. A grave would be no problem at all.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #593 on: September 06, 2017, 07:45:28 PM »
Too scared to read this thread...

Plz tell me it's no one that matters.

billyerlife

« Reply #594 on: September 06, 2017, 08:03:20 PM »
Too scared to read this thread...

Plz tell me it's no one that matters.

By definition it's no one that matters.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #595 on: September 06, 2017, 11:41:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
you rang?

No, but I did.

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #596 on: September 07, 2017, 12:35:46 AM »
If you catch me on the wrong day you could possibly call me regular. We all get weird now and then.