Author Topic: Pro-Trump Skaters?  (Read 82008 times)

not_ericricks

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65
Re: Pro-Trump Skaters?
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2017, 12:36:52 PM »
How the hell does alex jones get brought up in everyone of these political threads?

The guy is worse than trump and hillary rolled into one
I stand one step above you like a pharmacist

Grampa

• Rep: 143
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2017, 02:28:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So most pros are libtards?
[close]

That and pretty much everyone on here. It's sad how much they don't realize they're ruining this country.
[close]
lmao why do all conservative people talk like this? as if they somehow see this huge secret world that other people cant see. we get it, you've been on Reddit before
[close]

I'm not even a conservative but nice try. Libtards just ruin everything.

Had no idea that everyone who didn't vote Trump was a liberal. Shit, that changes everything.

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2017, 03:14:27 PM »
Paul Hart talked a bit about supporting trump in that recent interview. Can't remember what outlet.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2017, 03:18:00 PM »
Paul Hart talked a bit about supporting trump in that recent interview. Can't remember what outlet.

Thrasher I believe. When his Thrasher x Cliche part came out.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

not_ericricks

« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2017, 03:26:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

That and pretty much everyone on here. It's sad how much they don't realize they're ruining this country.
[close]
lmao why do all conservative people talk like this? as if they somehow see this huge secret world that other people cant see. we get it, you've been on Reddit before
[close]

[close]

Had no idea that everyone who didn't vote Trump was a liberal. Shit, that changes everything.

Works both ways apperently.

Imo yall fucked up in 08 not supporting ron paul

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2017, 03:59:24 PM »
All y'all niggas could've voted for Gary but nah

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

whaaaaat

• Rep: 46
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2017, 04:12:35 PM »
Just did a browse of Josh Harmony's instagram.  I knew he was a kook, but wow...

biggums mcgee

• Rep: 14
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2017, 04:21:42 PM »
Just did a browse of Josh Harmony's instagram.  I knew he was a kook, but wow...

Ya, pics of his kids and a couple of old cars...what an asshole

whaaaaat

• Rep: 46
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2017, 04:49:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was more referring to the ignorant views in his captions, his ridiculous lumbersexual thing, and his Christianity. But I was raised in that "cool Christian skater" thing so maybe I'm hypersensitive to it. Anyway, the kook is in the eye of the beholder & if you like him that's okay with me.

LifeHammered

• Rep: 53
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2017, 05:11:48 PM »
No clue what's being said in this thread because I won't be reading (feel free to skip this story too) but figured I'd share an after thought from this contest we had in Mexico recently...

After Trump won the election we went to Puerto Penasco Mexico where Levi's had just built a new skatepark to throw a contest. There was a $2,000 cash prize and tons of free gear being given away and at the end of the contest during the product toss the DJ played the Fuck Donald Trump song () and we thought it was great/hilarious until we got home and wondered if the large turnout of non english speaking locals thought we were some kind of skateboarding Trump campaign. They probably just heard blah blah blah DONALD TRUMP blah blah blah while we gave out cash and prizes

Lurper

• Rep: -9
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2017, 05:15:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thrasher I believe. When his Thrasher x Cliche part came out.

"I�m kinda a conspiracy theorist because these people in higher power, it�s just a bunch of weird crap that�s going on. You don�t know who�s the puppet and who�s not... I mean, 9/11 is a good one�the Sandy Hook shooting. A bunch of these shootings at these schools are kinda suspicious."

Man, American fascinations with conspiracies are scary (https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-do-people-believe-in-conspiracy-theories/). It is even scarier how seriously some people take these conspiracies and how even when they are proven to be false they refuse to believe it ( https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/conspiracy-theorists-pizzagate-shooting-just-a-false-flag/2016/12/09/6d4a7ab8-be41-11e6-ae79-bec72d34f8c9_story.html?utm_term=.b7911c2fcc14). How in the hell do you get someone to disbelieve a conspiracy?Is America's fascination with conspiracies reaching new heights because the internet or has it always been this into baseless stories (UFOs/McCarthy)?

I'm just going to recommend one book by a distinguished professor that works at CUNY as well as Cambridge that does a decent job of explaining contemporary economics without falling into the simplified world of conspiracies. Maybe someone gives a shit or maybe someone doesn't but these books by actual researchers might be worth a read when trying to figure out what is going on in the world. http://www.sok.bz/web/media/video/ABriefHistoryNeoliberalism.pdf  
Also, PBS's Frontline has done some amazing documentaries on ISIS which might be worth looking at (this one even contains the word secret which might excite our conspiracy prone friends http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/the-secret-history-of-isis/ ).
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 05:18:54 PM by Lurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"that guy is double parked."
"Who cares? there are people starving to death! besides, how does that affect you? does it lessen the joy of parking?

shark tits

« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2017, 05:32:28 PM »
No clue what's being said in this thread because I won't be reading (feel free to skip this story too) but figured I'd share an after thought from this contest we had in Mexico recently...

After Trump won the election we went to Puerto Penasco Mexico where Levi's had just built a new skatepark to throw a contest. There was a $2,000 cash prize and tons of free gear being given away and at the end of the contest during the product toss the DJ played the Fuck Donald Trump song () and we thought it was great/hilarious until we got home and wondered if the large turnout of non english speaking locals thought we were some kind of skateboarding Trump campaign. They probably just heard blah blah blah DONALD TRUMP blah blah blah while we gave out cash and prizes
are you from there? that town is one of my favorite places i've ever been. didn't skate/see any signs of the skate when i went but it was 15 yrs ago. there were these little rez dogs and i found a dead one that when you dropped a rock on it made this wonderful percussive noise. you see, it was filled w/ the gases of death and projectiles would just bounce off it w/ a satisfying sound. great beach too.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2017, 05:34:13 PM »
Frontline is always on that good shit

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1959
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2017, 06:20:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Only one party voted to get rid of the Congressional ethics committee.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2017, 07:25:50 PM »

yeah i'm sure they had no clue what the word fuck means  ::).  these anti trump people in the music video are definitely not deplorables...

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2017, 07:28:30 PM »
Trump is a very entertaining president, Hillary is boring as fuck and Sanders a total buzz-kill. Could be the most exciting 4 years in politics in a long time. Probably not gonna do anything too crazy either so don't worry about it

Go back to Hot-Topic you fucking child

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2017, 07:31:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
yeah i'm sure they had no clue what the word fuck means::).� these anti trump people in the music video are definitely not deplorables...

I mean I have no idea what the Spanish word for "fuck" is

Actually just looked it up, its Joder

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2017, 07:31:40 PM »
Just did a browse of Josh Harmony's instagram.� I knew he was a kook, but wow...

Yeah, it's insane. I respectfully called Ed out on giving this guy pro boards even though he doesn't put out footage and spouts nothing but conservative bullshit and the only thing he said was 'I don't kick riders off based on their stupid ideas' and 'Harmony is retiring from Toy Machine this year'.

shark tits

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2017, 07:53:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
yeah i'm sure they had no clue what the word fuck means::).� these anti trump people in the music video are definitely not deplorables...
[close]

i usually say 'chinga'

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2017, 07:53:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

joder off tobey

;)

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2017, 08:01:59 PM »
Not all people who voted for Trump are racists or sexists or even idiots. This kid in my class voted for him and he knew i didn't. He didn't care. He's a tall lanky nerd that let me cheat off him during my last class and I passed because of this dude. Now i got him into skating and now he wants to skate with me, his first board he just bought was a 5boro. He's cool in my book   

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2017, 09:37:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Let me guess, you love Alex Jones and know everything about Jeffrey Epstein??  God dam killary and the libtards are ruining this country, I just don't know why?  sound about right?

You don't have to be anything besides possessing some logic and reason to spot a libtard SJW. You can keep trying harder though.

Opoin

• Rep: 1
« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2017, 09:46:19 PM »

You don't have to be anything besides possessing some logic and reason to spot a libtard SJW. You can keep trying harder though.

You realize that blind hate and a refusal for any open conversation with opposing viewpoints is what got the U.S. into this predicament in the first place, right?

biggums mcgee

• Rep: 14
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2017, 10:09:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I was more referring to the ignorant views in his captions, his ridiculous lumbersexual thing, and his Christianity. But I was raised in that "cool Christian skater" thing so maybe I'm hypersensitive to it. Anyway, the kook is in the eye of the beholder & if you like him that's okay with me.

It's all good. I just glanced over some thumbnails on there & thought it/he looked pretty normal.

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2017, 11:05:35 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You realize that blind hate and a refusal for any open conversation with opposing viewpoints is what got the U.S. into this predicament in the first place, right?

You realize libertarianism is a mental disorder, right?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2017, 11:12:15 PM »
I'm sure Bob Puleo has some super complicated conspiracy theory about the election, involving big corporations, blind sheep, flight 77, free masons, and the number 33. But hey, it beats getting a real job.
wrong! Puleo's conspiracy theory would also contain at least 5 cellar doors

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Grampa

• Rep: 143
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2017, 11:46:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Wait...
If this is not a typo you are very, very confused. Like, hilariously confused.

not_ericricks

« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2017, 12:12:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Wait...

Hes gotta be drunk and or high.

Its practically impossible to confuse the two terms in bold.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2017, 12:18:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Wait...
[close]

Hes gotta be drunk and or high.

Its practically impossible to confuse the two terms in bold.

You're giving that fucking moron too much credit.
you never know about pre-cum 

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2017, 12:26:55 AM »
Maybe he meant librarians. I've never met one who isn't completely nuts.