Author Topic: Diego Najera of eS  (Read 5292 times)

shitsandwich

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -53
Re: Diego Najera of eS
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2017, 11:02:31 PM »
Such a huge fan of eS's legacy but they've seriously dropped the ball since they "returned".� I mean either come back or don't,� don't just come back with this half arsed shoulder shrug of a company.� They have one pro,� Tom Asta (he's great)� and Kelly Hart who is on the team but also team manager..? Player/manager like in football/soccer? I think not having a mega stacked team is a good move,� there is no need.� But letting� Diego slip away is a serious error.� He's incredible.� I think he's the best Am in the world right now if you like that type of skating. They should have put up some proper money to keep him on. Like someone said above it was just a matter of time.� I thought he would have� gone to Nike to be honest.� Adidas,� same difference anyway. Wish eS would either step it up or just bow out,� make your fucking mind up.

I don't really think they could have done anything to keep him other than offering him money that they couldn't afford.

Also do you guys think those shoes would actually do well if es re released them? Or is it more just for your own personal nostalgia? If thats the case then es definitely isn't going to last too long. I personally think doing a bunch of re rer releases is a horrible idea or at least without some major tweaking to the shoe