Author Topic: Tenerife  (Read 1320 times)

metsuri

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Tenerife
« on: February 11, 2017, 12:11:39 PM »
Anybody skate there? I know there's a pretty sick looking new park in the capitol and a few others but anybody know of street spots? I found an Anton Myrvold small wheels clip and he skated those basic wooden Spanish benches so there are those.

I'm going on a family trip next November and I'll have very limited time to skate so it would be good to know where to head.

frontsideindy

• Rep: -122
Re: Tenerife
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 02:16:15 PM »
Anybody skate there? I know there's a pretty sick looking new park in the capitol and a few others but anybody know of street spots? I found an Anton Myrvold small wheels clip and he skated those basic wooden Spanish benches so there are those.

I'm going on a family trip next November and I'll have very limited time to skate so it would be good to know where to head.

Check the pictures at www.danielyabar.com parquet de la granja,
park looks quite nice for a family vacation- my summer is
already planned- but perfect place for catching some sun in autumn/ winter time.

Looking forward to get news about streetspots as well!

alraunen

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 244
    • www.davidcampillo.net avatar image
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 12:59:42 AM »
Been there this summer in la Laguna for a wedding and the skatepark wasn't built yet but I saw so many wild crusty spots there, I paid a visit to the local shop (soul grind) the guy was nice and I saw a decent skate scene there. I'm pretty sure you will enjoy because the weather is nice all the year  :)

jsef

• Rep: -1
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 11:55:33 PM »
Santa Cruz is full of spots. It won't take you long to find a waxed ledge there, I remember some by those high rise shopping centers and the big parking lot near the opera building.