Author Topic: South Route NY-LA Roadtrip | Need Filler Cities!!!  (Read 2124 times)

DvxDouche

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
South Route NY-LA Roadtrip | Need Filler Cities!!!
« on: November 22, 2016, 03:30:57 PM »

So I'm going on a road trip from NY-LA starting Jan 29th. Last year I went in October and went the north route. This year its winter so I want to head south so I can skate during the trip. I have to get out to LA for work by the 8th/9th of Feb so I only have 11ish days to skate with my homies.

I'm looking to fill a few gaps in between the cities I really want to hit. Gaps are marked with ???
Looking for cities that are preferably dense with street/DIY/Ditch spots.
Any suggestions would be a big help.
I have some homies in Atlanta, Austin, and LA.
But if anyone wants to show a few shitbags around their city and get some clips, that would be tight.
Thanks

NY->
??? - maybe Asheville, Durham, Raleigh, OTHER ???
Atlanta, GA->
New Orleans, LA->
Austin, TX->

???- maybe Albuquerque, Phoenix, OTHER ???
Los Angeles, CA

JAesop

Re: South Route NY-LA Roadtrip | Need Filler Cities!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 06:54:52 PM »
Asheville for sure, DIY Park with indoor park right next door ( if it's open) and 20 miles west on I40 is Waynesville skatepark ( so much fun). My hometown Nashville is good for the Plaza, multiple street spots, Sixth Ave indoor, and a pretty good outdoor park. Just don't plan on finding a cheap hotel near downtown.

If it was me I would do Raleigh, Asheville, Nashville,  maybe ATL, Little Rock ( Kanis DIY), Austin, Phoenix, LA.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 04:41:50 PM »
I've got a grip of DIY and ditch spots but I'm about 45 minutes east of Los Angeles. If you get burned out on city spots in the future take the metro east and I'll hook it up with some spots.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

DvxDouche

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 12:15:59 PM »
Yo Pabst that sounds right up my alley. I'm west now and have the month of feb off. Hit me with that grip! I'd be down to link and film or something too.  Message me or email me. Thanks homie!

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 05:24:10 AM »
haha if you get lost and end up in cincinnati/nky, check out

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 06:41:05 AM »
Yo Pabst that sounds right up my alley. I'm west now and have the month of feb off. Hit me with that grip! I'd be down to link and film or something too.  Message me or email me. Thanks homie!

check your PMs yo
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.