Author Topic: *EDIT FOUND* Footage of Nosepick on Seawall? (Chicago)  (Read 9848 times)

UselessAsshole

*EDIT FOUND* Footage of Nosepick on Seawall? (Chicago)
« on: February 03, 2017, 10:26:08 AM »
Sorry to start up a new thread regarding this... I remembered seeing the clip years years ago and it was bugging the hell out of me. I believe it was Adrian Mallory that did it and Google tells me there might have been a photo in the September 2009 issue of Thrasher as well. Anyone know where I can find these?

EDIT: Took a while but I found it, if anyone else is interested it's in this edit about 1:18. Otherwise, Mods please delete this thread. Thanks for anyone that was looking  :)

P-Stone's 4th Cookie
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 04:01:59 PM by UselessAsshole »

MintySandwhich

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
Re: Footage of Nosepick on Seawall? (Chicago)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 11:03:57 AM »
Wasn't it mike anderson?

I know he 5-0 bashed it
4:02

Mike Anderson in TWS - 'Not Another TransWorld Video' [2011]
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 11:05:39 AM by MintySandwhich »

UselessAsshole

Re: Footage of Nosepick on Seawall? (Chicago)
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 11:10:26 AM »
Wasn't it mike anderson?

I know he 5-0 bashed it
4:02

Mike Anderson in TWS - 'Not Another TransWorld Video' [2011]

Yea he did the 5-0 bash and i think he put both trucks down and yanked in, but the nosepick happened a few years before that. Still a great trick though!

Edit: He also did it with a tail grab apparently. So rad. Still would like to see the other one again, though haha. http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=92258.0
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 03:40:43 PM by UselessAsshole »

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: *EDIT FOUND* Footage of Nosepick on Seawall? (Chicago)
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 09:09:31 AM »
EDIT: Took a while but I found it, if anyone else is interested it's in this edit about 1:18. Otherwise, Mods please delete this thread. Thanks for anyone that was looking  :)

P-Stone's 4th Cookie
Wow, don't remember ever seeing that footage. What an insane clip thrown in so quickly.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 09:18:28 AM »
I think the other side of the sea wall is bigger? Because this was a cover not too long ago and that's what I thought you were talkin about.

UselessAsshole

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 09:23:25 PM »
I think the other side of the sea wall is bigger? Because this was a cover not too long ago and that's what I thought you were talkin about.

Man, maybe it is. I never noticed any size difference any time I've been there. I know the side Mike Anderson came from has really shitty run-up, though. You basically get one push and the tricks he did were insane as well.

Expand Quote

P-Stone's 4th Cookie
[close]
Wow, don't remember ever seeing that footage. What an insane clip thrown in so quickly.

I know right? They had an edit of Chicago for that tour as well and it wasn't even in it, haha.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 09:28:50 PM by UselessAsshole »