Author Topic: Foundation Oddity Premiere Discussion  (Read 11408 times)

Allez_Jambon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
Re: Foundation Oddity Premiere Discussion
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2017, 12:04:17 PM »
i remember seeing a photo of abdias riviera do a huge wallride over a pole. did that make it into the video? it was posted here a while ago, but i had no idea if it was photoshopped or not.

also, i noticed the duffman ollie into the wooden chute out of a building when he was wearing green. didnt that make it into a hockey or supreme video amongst ben kadow footage? what's the connection there? didn't expect that.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2017, 12:09:19 PM »
i remember seeing a photo of abdias riviera do a huge wallride over a pole. did that make it into the video? it was posted here a while ago, but i had no idea if it was photoshopped or not.

also, i noticed the duffman ollie into the wooden chute out of a building when he was wearing green. didnt that make it into a hockey or supreme video amongst ben kadow footage? what's the connection there? didn't expect that.

There were a handful of tricks that were already used. I think that huge gap he ollies is in WTF as well. Still enjoyed his footage though.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2017, 12:43:23 PM »
Duffman had like 10 tricks but they were heavy! His exit on the kickflips into the bushes shoulda been the ender. Aesthetically pleasing

Glick killed it. Really enjoyed everything in his part. This looks like it might be a classic vid

Kickflip 50 50 on the bank to bar in Arizona is epic

it's New Mexico. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

shit_for_brains

« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2017, 12:44:59 PM »
To be fair Steve that difference only matters if you live in one of those "two" states because you need to make sure your mail goes to the right place

Mongoloid

« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2017, 01:57:16 PM »
To be fair Steve that difference only matters if you live in one of those "two" states because you need to make sure your mail goes to the right place

This is why I love you! Never change SFB, you are a beauty!

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2017, 02:34:19 PM »

well played, SFB.  a well deserved gnar comin your way....
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---