Author Topic: Visiting Seattle.  (Read 2036 times)

No-pants Pee Hands

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Visiting Seattle.
« on: March 02, 2017, 09:16:47 PM »
Going to Seattle Saturday for 2 weeks anything I should skate or any good spots to drink or see?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 09:41:39 PM by No-pants Pee Hands »

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Visiting Seattle.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 09:48:39 PM »
check out underground tour .. really interesting .. best lobster sandwich at this little shop tucked just up the hill from pikes market (forget the name) , bring your skateboard everywhere and just hit spots as you see them there's tons of gems everywhere , go see jimis guitar and gagas piano, gum wall is gone now i think, get crab legs somewhere
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

coneklr

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 10:07:17 AM »
There are lots of parks and lots of street spots as well.  There is also marginal way if it's raining and you want to skate.  I think there are one or two indoor spots as well.  If you have a car or a way around and like the outdoors there is a shit ton to do.  There are also a lot of good places to eat up there.  I'm about 30 min out of the city.  Feel free to pm if you have any specific questions and I'll try to get you answers if I don't have them.

straight, are you up here?

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 08:06:01 PM »
nope but i do love your city .. great food, colors and architecture .. tons of homeless which i wasn't aware of
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 08:58:20 PM »
Like straight said. Just take your board everywhere and you will find something. Always building new shit in Seattle

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 09:07:21 PM »
What everyone else said but also

Go to 35th skateshop on capitol hill
Mercer 5 (on mercer street) for wide stairs
Red Square on UW campus, bench, manny pads, stairs, rail (go on the weekend, campus police will hassle you, run if you see them)
Cruise around downtown, skate some shit, see some shit
Go to Pike Place Market, walk through that joint, buy salmon, eat that shit
Go hiking in the pass one day, real pretty mountains/wilderness
Buy legal weed, just know that Uncle Ike's is cool for the experience but a bit pricier than other places (there's a place on Stone way with good deals)
Eat Pagliacci pizza
Eat Saigon Deli sandwiches ($3 Bahn Mi, real sandwich size, not bullshit, buy two)
Eat Than Bros. Pho
Hang out at Al's on 45th
After drinking several Raniers at Al's, walk down the street to Dick's and get a deluxe, fries, and whatever else. Reccomend shake or coke
Eat at Paseo (the one in Ballard, NOT Fremont [fremont still good tho])
Go to Bellevue skate plaza
Lower Woodland skatepark, pretty centrally located, not amazing tho
Feeling fancy? Got a tinder match worth impressing? Go to Cafe Presse
Tryna get faded on some $15 cocktails that taste fucking incredible? Zig Zag near Pike Place Market
Pies and Pints in Roosevelt, if you like meat pies
Nearby Roosevelt High School has some stairs, ledges, benches, but it ain't gonna blow your mind
House of India for that eastern cuisine, everything there is good, and if you go in the evening you might get a free dessert, happens sometimes
Space Needle is pretty sick, but expensive
Can't afford that touristy ass space needle bullshit? Bhy Kracke park, on Queen Anne, great view. Also, up the hill from there at John Haye elementary is a pretty fun ledge and flatground.

And this is south of Seattle
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes