Author Topic: The BerenstEin Bears problem/ win a package from Cigarettebeer  (Read 7011 times)

McDuff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: The BerenstEin Bears problem/ win a package from Cigarettebeer
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2016, 05:13:51 PM »
My mother is a librarian and swears its "ein". we are both scouring the house for my old books.

WantSomeSlaw

• Rep: -26
  • bohica
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2016, 06:51:44 PM »
My mother is a librarian and swears its "ein". we are both scouring the house for my old books.
Well the whole point of the Mandela effect is that all the books have somehow gotten their titles changed, and if you look anywhere for the BerenstEIN Bears, no matter what book it is it's gonna say BerenstAIN Bears.
Trippy shit.
Shit could be worse

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2016, 07:24:52 PM »
yeah, i read about that, but a lot of comments on one of the sites cigbeer posted seemed like everyone over 25 remembers "ein" and everyone under "ain". like maybe in 1990 they changed the name or something. cant find the books though, pretty bummed. ill look harder next time im home.

also, i remember the movie as "interview with A vampire" and she remembers it as "interview with THE vampire". my dad says there was never an "H" in townsend. weird wild stuff.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2016, 08:23:44 AM »
Drugs please...

Holy fuck! That is amazing. I spit my coffee out because I wasn't expecting to LOL. Amost a ROFL.

I would have shut the contest down and started packing the goods but the rules are that you have to make your own art. Having said that, feel free to make offensive anti-Semitic Berenstein bear art. I am not a PC communist faggot that doesn't understand the genius of black humor and the importance of free speech.

"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2016, 09:03:17 AM »
we had this discussion about chali2na from jurassic 5. me and a friend were so sure the dude wasnt chali2na, but cali2na forever, we thought they misspelled the name on a tour poster. then the others said it was always chali2na. then i spoutet out 'its like the berenstein bear thing!' none of my friends knew about that tho.

so what is right, chali2na or cali2na? i only found chali2na, tried to find shit about him changing from cali to chali but couldnt find a thing.
i even always thought it's some kind of weird wordplay, like californian tuna or something.

anyone else had that with chali/cali2na?

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2016, 10:14:24 AM »
I always remember it being charli2na.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2016, 07:37:47 AM »
This is all fucking me up... And yes, that over/under 25 theory is pretty valid. I've asked around and that seems to be the case.

I want to win drugs from you cigbeer.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2018, 10:00:35 PM »
tv show frasier’s dad died a few days ago .. anyone else remember him dying a long time ago
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1235
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2018, 07:40:31 PM »
what the fuck man i just finally crawled out of the youtube rabbit hole...now im back in it

just grabbed my sons bears book-it was my familys since the early 80s
spelled with an a

interview with the vampire...on vhs idk about that one

i knew about pete townshend, probably bc i studied my dads records inside and out and had a friend with the last name townsend.

jiffy is now jif?

febreeze->febreze

morton's salt one is the gnarliest
even the company is convinced their name has always been morton salt-even though there is loads of evidence proving otherwise

im gonna need drugs now

sododgy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2018, 12:17:03 AM »
we had this discussion about chali2na from jurassic 5. me and a friend were so sure the dude wasnt chali2na, but cali2na forever, we thought they misspelled the name on a tour poster. then the others said it was always chali2na. then i spoutet out 'its like the berenstein bear thing!' none of my friends knew about that tho.

so what is right, chali2na or cali2na? i only found chali2na, tried to find shit about him changing from cali to chali but couldnt find a thing.
i even always thought it's some kind of weird wordplay, like californian tuna or something.

anyone else had that with chali/cali2na?

It's 100% chali2na and always has been. His real name is Charles.

Charles>Charlie>Chali

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2018, 01:26:41 AM »
as a mexican. all  i can say is should of.

ya'll write and talk stupid as fuck, you  would of
noticed this is bullshit if any of you paid attention in gradeschool
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2018, 05:02:55 PM »
as a mexican. all  i can say is should of.

ya'll write and talk stupid as fuck, you  would of
noticed this is bullshit if any of you paid attention in gradeschool
Would have.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2018, 06:12:51 PM »
22 yrs old. I swear to got it was EIN also. Had plenty of books growing up, the one where they get lost in the spooky old tree is legit.
Theres an explanation here but I don't have one. And it definitely isn't that its been AIN our whole lives without realizing it.