Author Topic: The great [OCD] purge of 2017  (Read 12314 times)

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
Re: The great [OCD] purge of 2017
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2017, 10:05:01 AM »
LOL at the pushovers defending this prick. I don't give a fuck about the money, it was only $16.
They were listed as new. Old, yellow, worn, AND CHIPPED wheels that ARE THE WRONG SIZE show up and this dude acts like i'm bothering him? And you assholes defend him because you benefit from his poser "ocd."
Yes he refunded me, but fuck him and his attitude about it. "Whatever, go skate them." Like I said, if he had been the least bit apologetic I would be fine.
you never know about pre-cum 

calvinsdream

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2017, 12:34:48 PM »

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2017, 01:35:40 PM »
Expand Quote
dude dont be a bitch
[close]
ok. I guess the non-bitch move would be to just take the disrespect with my head down. FOH. Soft ass generation.

calvinsdream

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2017, 02:15:29 PM »
Soft ass generation.

You mean the generation that throws a public tantrum because they didn't get a sufficient apology in a paypal refund comment box?

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2017, 02:16:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Soft ass generation.
[close]

You mean the generation that throws a public tantrum because they didn't get a sufficient apology in a paypal refund comment box?

Lol, is this Xen's 2nd account? How's his dick taste?

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -70
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2017, 06:40:31 PM »
seriously how tf hard is it to just take one picture of all the shit in one place? surprise that the dudes an idiot y'all
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2017, 01:45:22 AM »
I wonder how someone would feel if they decided to order something from skatewarehouse only to get something in a completely different size and something that's already been used shipped to them instead, only to get "here's your refund you baby. How about you just suck it up and skate it?" as a response when they email them about it? You think they'd be like "this is an unacceptable way to speak to a customer regardless on whether or not i got a refund, I'm not supporting this site again" or do you think they'd be like "well i was spoken to in a very rude manner and talked down upon for getting a product i was not expecting, but at least i got a refund and I get to keep my order even though it's already used and not even in my size lolol. Thanks skatewarehouse, i will continue to shop with you til the end of time". Judging by the responses in this thread, it looks like everyone would be A-OK with it. So reps at skatewarehouse or at any other online shop, I hope you're reading this! No need to train your employees in common courtesy and politeness regarding returns/refunds/responses to emails no more! The people don't mind! There will be no consequences after all. Hell, yall should throw a contest to see who the rudest employee is as far as responding to customers go and whoever wins should get an automatic raise and a promotion.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2017, 04:20:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Soft ass generation.
[close]

:D that was well said

thespacewolf

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 13
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2017, 10:09:18 AM »
Summary:

Seller sells wheels to buyer that wasn't at all what he ordered.
Buyer gets refunded, but is unsatisfied with the attitude & deceitfulness of the seller.
People tell buyer to chill because he got his money back and free wheels.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2017, 10:11:00 AM »
I wonder how someone would feel if they decided to order something from skatewarehouse only to get something in a completely different size and something that's already been used shipped to them instead, only to get "here's your refund you baby. How about you just suck it up and skate it?" as a response when they email them about it? You think they'd be like "this is an unacceptable way to speak to a customer regardless on whether or not i got a refund, I'm not supporting this site again" or do you think they'd be like "well i was spoken to in a very rude manner and talked down upon for getting a product i was not expecting, but at least i got a refund and I get to keep my order even though it's already used and not even in my size lolol. Thanks skatewarehouse, i will continue to shop with you til the end of time". Judging by the responses in this thread, it looks like everyone would be A-OK with it. So reps at skatewarehouse or at any other online shop, I hope you're reading this! No need to train your employees in common courtesy and politeness regarding returns/refunds/responses to emails no more! The people don't mind! There will be no consequences after all. Hell, yall should throw a contest to see who the rudest employee is as far as responding to customers go and whoever wins should get an automatic raise and a promotion.
This guy gets it.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2017, 10:41:27 AM »
I'd have no problem to be talked in a rude way if it means free new spitfire wheels with a 1mm difference from what I usually ride.

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2017, 12:12:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
This guy gets it.
if you dont want those wheels, i could trade you some kettlecorn for them haha
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

calvinsdream

« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2017, 01:01:09 PM »
There's a large difference between a company having systematic, shitty customer service as a whole, and one person selling something to someone else.

All I was trying to point out was that the response to getting the wrong $15 wheels seemed incredibly disproportionate - ie, calling everyone an asshole, fuck your ocd, thanks for the free wheels, etc. It's an inconvenience, sure. Deceitful? Ehhhh, sure, a bit, but still. Seems like something minor that could've been best handled privately. Just because you think someone is acting arrogant doesn't give you the right to act like an unrelenting prick.

I've been sent wrong shit before. It happens. I write an email voicing the inconvenience, get a refund, and buy elsewhere the next time.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2017, 01:06:53 PM »
There's a large difference between a company having systematic, shitty customer service as a whole, and one person selling something to someone else.

All I was trying to point out was that the response to getting the wrong $15 wheels seemed incredibly disproportionate - ie, calling everyone an asshole, fuck your ocd, thanks for the free wheels, etc. It's an inconvenience, sure. Deceitful? Ehhhh, sure, a bit, but still. Seems like something minor that could've been best handled privately. Just because you think someone is acting arrogant doesn't give you the right to act like an unrelenting prick.

I've been sent wrong shit before. It happens. I write an email voicing the inconvenience, get a refund, and buy elsewhere the next time.

Fuck off Xen.

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • ants suck!
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2017, 01:17:13 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Fuck off Xen.
nah dude, chill.
Like i said i'll give you some kettlecorn for them. IF they suck as much as you're making it seem
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2017, 02:39:22 PM »
Just because you think someone is acting arrogant doesn't give you the right to act like an unrelenting prick.

soft
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2017, 04:51:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Fuck off Xen.
[close]
nah dude, chill.
Like i said i'll give you some kettlecorn for them. IF they suck as much as you're making it seem
If you pay for the shipping they're yours. I could skate them. They have a small chunk in one of them but its slightly off the riding surface. However, you and many others are missing the fucking point. If you really want them though let me know.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 05:01:30 PM by Level 60 Dwarf Paladin »

patrick c.

• Rep: 23
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2017, 09:13:33 PM »
Yeah I blew the size, sorry about that totally spaced I hooked my buddy up with the 53s
This is the shitty part to me.  Xen either
1) Took Paladin's money then gave his friend the 53's and swapped the 52's hoping Paladin wouldn't care
or
2) Gave his friend the 53's then took Paladin's money anyway
It's silly either way.  Just say your friend needed wheels and give Paladin his money back or don't take his money in the first place if you already gave the 53's away.  A 1mm difference isn't that big of a deal but neither is being an adult about it in the first place.
All you got is today, get out and skate.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2017, 12:12:40 PM »
Pal got his money back right away and I told him to keep the wheels (Even before I saw him bitching on the forum as I replied to his PM right away); he didn't ask for a refund.

I was out to scam him, wtf would I? If I was to scam someone, wouldn't it make better sense to do to someone who paid more (like the dudes that bought trucks or boards and didn't get 'scammed' some of which got free wheels with their shipment, which increased shipping costs?). Yep, totally scammer.  ::)

Again, I screwed up, righted it and there is nothing left to do. It wasn't some devious plan (you guys have too much time on your hands).

Let him complain all he wants, let him assume I'm posting on another account (lol), let him tell me to fuck off, he's not out anything, no money, no inconvenience, just his time ranting on a forum (I was wrong and am out the wheels and shipping cost/time packaging and shipping, enough penance if it were me in in his position).

The rest of the shipping seemed to have gone well though! ;)

« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 12:17:13 PM by Xen »

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2017, 12:37:02 PM »
No, you're not a scammer, you're just a rude yuppie dickhead going through a midlife crisis.  Fuck off back to the long board forums.

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • ants suck!
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2017, 01:31:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Fuck off Xen.
[close]
nah dude, chill.
[close]
If you pay for the shipping they're yours. I could skate them. They have a small chunk in one of them but its slightly off the riding surface. However, you and many others are missing the fucking point. If you really want them though let me know.
sure, fuck it.    PMed

sn00p

• Rep: 25
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2017, 03:47:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Fuck off Xen.
[close]
nah dude, chill.
[close]
[close]
sure, fuck it.    PMed

dude, watch the fucking attitude you arrogant dickhead.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 119
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2017, 05:10:57 PM »
No, you're not a scammer, you're just a rude yuppie dickhead going through a midlife crisis.  Fuck off back to the long board forums.
you mad?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2017, 09:49:57 AM »
Nah, fuck Xen. Don't buy shit from him. Or ^ this basement dweller.

yungapplejuice

« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2017, 10:28:27 PM »
holy shit

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2017, 04:55:15 PM »
man you are really reaching
i ordered some trucks and he threw in a set of wheels, $35 shipped for lightly used titanium indys and wheels, that's above and beyond
i will definitely be back for the next purge

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2017, 07:38:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
man you are really reaching
i ordered some trucks and he threw in a set of wheels, $35 shipped for lightly used titanium indys and wheels, that's above and beyond
i will definitely be back for the next purge
Yeah, he's a fucking idiot, and you benefitted from it.  You take advantage of special needs kids too?

I like how I got hassled and disrespected, called him on his bullshit, and now I'm getting kooked.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 119
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2017, 11:20:13 PM »
you really do sound mad tho?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2017, 04:16:06 AM »
thanks for the stuff Xen.

i'm stoked people are pissed... more stuff for us.

CINCINNATI

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2017, 04:29:46 PM »
pics of the alien you've got for sale if possible