Author Topic: BATB 10  (Read 146673 times)

too much

Re: BATB 10
« Reply #330 on: April 16, 2017, 01:09:17 PM »
There are so many skaters out there, and they do this best of the best bullshit. You know how they have the big event for the finals? Why don't they do that the whole fucking time? It's so fucking weird. For 10 years all the early rounds are 1-2 dozen people half ass watching a game of skate. That is fucking mental. Those guys are such fucking haters shunning everyone to their private flat ground game that they make a mockery of while they are playing. That is haterism to the tenth degree, and they call everyone haters, they need to fucking check themselves. It's no wonder that you can have youtube celebrities in skateboarding with this bullshit.

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #331 on: April 16, 2017, 01:17:23 PM »
People miss the pop on nollie tres so often, I'm going to go do one that puts Malto to shame!

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #332 on: April 16, 2017, 01:22:08 PM »
Why is Malto acting like he's 42 years old?

Acting like koston

drcroc

« Reply #333 on: April 16, 2017, 04:09:35 PM »
There are so many skaters out there, and they do this best of the best bullshit. You know how they have the big event for the finals? Why don't they do that the whole fucking time? It's so fucking weird. For 10 years all the early rounds are 1-2 dozen people half ass watching a game of skate. That is fucking mental. Those guys are such fucking haters shunning everyone to their private flat ground game that they make a mockery of while they are playing. That is haterism to the tenth degree, and they call everyone haters, they need to fucking check themselves. It's no wonder that you can have youtube celebrities in skateboarding with this bullshit.

When you and your friends play skate, is there a huge crowd with barriers and you all take it so very seriously?
No... because that would be completely ridiculous. You sound like someone who wants to play skate in the BATB but you haven't been invited yet. I bet if you were invited and won afterwards you'd be like "That was tight!"

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #334 on: April 16, 2017, 04:20:33 PM »

what an absolutely adorable hissy fit you threw there. did u get turned away at the berrics once? i'm sorry. it's real fun there.

the early ones happen when they can get the guys together it's not an event for each match and they have to have security and shit if they're letting lots of people in.

you're a stupid crybaby. shut up.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #335 on: April 16, 2017, 04:24:38 PM »
The more enjoyable skater to watch has lost pretty much every game.

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #336 on: April 16, 2017, 04:35:37 PM »
louies pop shuv was amazing, he popped his front 360 so well and malto slid his along the ground, love watching louie skate.

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
« Reply #337 on: April 16, 2017, 04:50:38 PM »
louies pop shuv was amazing

so good. in the 90's most people had a sick pop shuv but u don't see 'em that proper these days. his switch pop shuv (one of the most deceptively difficult tricks in skating) was good as well

too much

« Reply #338 on: April 16, 2017, 05:54:45 PM »
You two quoting me sound like such groupie douche bags, it's a fucking contest with all the street league pros who are making bank. Are you trying to say it's something else? I think it's fucked up that these guys are being super lame and lazy on camera collecting checks while other dudes are out putting in work and not getting paid.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #339 on: April 16, 2017, 06:16:20 PM »
That'd be so annoying if every game was a huge event and ordeal.

calvinsdream

« Reply #340 on: April 16, 2017, 06:35:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

what an absolutely adorable hissy fit you threw there. did u get turned away at the berrics once? i'm sorry. it's real fun there.

the early ones happen when they can get the guys together it's not an event for each match and they have to have security and shit if they're letting lots of people in.

you're a stupid crybaby. shut up.

so... berrics apologists

mkay

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 411
« Reply #341 on: April 16, 2017, 06:55:15 PM »
I hoped and expected Louie to win, but I'll say this for Malto: his nollie flips are fucking nuts.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #342 on: April 16, 2017, 07:07:38 PM »
I mean, I'd rather see Louie advance too, but there are way worse people to watch skate flat than Sean Malto.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #343 on: April 17, 2017, 02:41:13 AM »
Expand Quote
the park has changed locations and it's bigger with each incarnation. This was inevitable considering that the park is the heart of the website's content. To keep content new while just still being in a single park, they had to open it up to a larger number of skaters. People who hang out at the park are still producing most of the content, it's just a different crew than the earlier days. That's to be expected.
[close]

Is it though? Mikey Taylor has always been there all the time. I feel like it's expanded as new skaters show up but they all have the same feel so it's felt basically the same.  But I've also stopped going to the Berrics except for BATB and if someone posts a video for someone I care about that was there.
Seems most of the earlier years a lot of the guys hanging out there were Crailtap dudes, the early BATB mostly had Girl and Chocolate guys. Seems almost all those guys have been chilling at Biebel's park for the last while. Some other guys who you used to always see there haven't done anything there in ages, such as Cory Kennedy (has he been there since he showed up drunk to the Billy Marks game?).

As for the battles. The Malto thing was way overproduced and cheesy. I doubt either them actually went on that long a run without a bail, just by watching Malto's other games. Louie Lopez is sick. Moose skates way too slow compared to most of the others.

As for the Crowds, I actually think its a bit stupid for the finals, and actually fucks with the guys who skate fast as it limits their space.

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #344 on: April 17, 2017, 05:37:42 AM »
i think louie is gonna win the whole thing
good come sausage

Grind King Rims

« Reply #345 on: April 17, 2017, 12:00:48 PM »
i think louie is gonna win the whole thing

Wanna put money on it?

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #346 on: April 17, 2017, 12:14:49 PM »
People miss the pop on nollie tres so often, I'm going to go do one that puts Malto to shame!

Film it.  ;)
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

headtowall

• Rep: -13
« Reply #347 on: April 17, 2017, 12:23:40 PM »
Moose has such ugly flatground style, hard to watch

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #348 on: April 18, 2017, 07:16:56 PM »
Mike Mo's pretty uppity about toe drags for somebody who toe dragged a fucking golf cart.

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #349 on: April 18, 2017, 11:08:05 PM »
Mike Mo's pretty uppity about toe drags for somebody who toe dragged a fucking golf cart.

The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #350 on: April 19, 2017, 12:04:46 AM »

Grind King Rims

« Reply #351 on: April 19, 2017, 11:20:41 AM »

HungUp

• Rep: 40
« Reply #352 on: April 19, 2017, 11:46:32 AM »

le88

• Rep: -7
« Reply #353 on: April 22, 2017, 08:56:35 AM »
i will always hate on lil will. and someone photoshop him squatting on something coz every time he pops his ass is touching the ground

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #354 on: April 22, 2017, 09:07:36 AM »
Best of the best, eh?

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #355 on: April 22, 2017, 09:13:27 AM »
as i read in YT comments, what the fyock with his hair ?

TheLowerBack

• Rep: 171
  • GTU/FWD
« Reply #356 on: April 22, 2017, 09:16:24 AM »
Who is Will Frylock?

tranny curb

• Rep: -52
« Reply #357 on: April 22, 2017, 09:16:29 AM »
they need jim bates..
Scott Bourne is the poor man's Maya Angelou.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #358 on: April 22, 2017, 09:47:38 AM »
"HATE wills style. Bieber looking motherfucker. But can't hate on the the skill" youtube coment

calvinsdream

« Reply #359 on: April 22, 2017, 10:27:40 AM »
who are these dorks