Author Topic: [NO SHAME] Skateboarders you would smash  (Read 7810 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: [NO SHAME] Skateboarders you would smash
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2017, 06:33:19 PM »
Sean Pablo in a wig as a ladyboy while getting powerstroked by AVE would make a good supreme intro

Full frontal is in

Gay is in

Get with the times
Dill watching through a peephole

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

doublesteveburger

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2017, 09:38:31 PM »
I'd make sweet passionate smash to Marissa Del Santo any day of the week.

• Rep: 99
  • Fully Flared! coming November 16th 2007
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2017, 10:06:44 PM »
I'd make sweet passionate smash to Rick Howard any day of the week.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

NeppuNeppu

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2017, 10:21:33 PM »
Whoever has a nice plump butt

Pigeon

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2017, 01:43:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Sean Pablo in a wig as a ladyboy while getting powerstroked by AVE would make a good supreme intro

Full frontal is in

Gay is in

Get with the times
[close]
Dill watching through a peephole
through a glory hole because it's more artistic

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2017, 02:49:43 AM »
if anyone would smash andy roy then you'd be pretty badass and have genital herpes

StinkyLarry

• Rep: -42
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2017, 04:28:59 AM »
Danny Way, as long as he doesn't smash me back.

asakusa75

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2017, 05:54:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Any else actually have someone ask to blow you after a sweaty skate session? I'm a gay, and multiple dudes have put in this special request, and I've always denied it. Do women ever ask for sweaty balls?

I sweat like Gershon, for reference.
[close]

It used to be the joke in HS after a day of skating in Chicago and going to parties after on saturday nights to say this line to girls. It didn't work.

Lately I've been porkin this broad from tinder who's a "skater chick" but not really at all. Thrasher shirt and vans, you know what I mean. Anyway the first time we hooked up she just came to the skatepark to watch me and then we went back to my place. I too am a heavy sweater, but this did not slow her down from gettin hungry on it. I tried to stop her.... But not really that hard. It was kinda tight. Definitely didn't kiss her after that shit.

+1 for the pure wordsmithery of it all.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2017, 06:28:38 AM »
Expand Quote
-enjoi ad-
[close]

Any else actually have someone ask to blow you after a sweaty skate session? I'm a gay, and multiple dudes have put in this special request, and I've always denied it. Do women ever ask for sweaty balls?

A guy I was getting with for a while mentioned in passing that he'd love for me to call over sometimes after I hit the gym, but I never did because I'm not really into that... The same dude, once or twice, wiped the sweat off my forehead mid-coitus and wiped in on himself. Stopped hitting him up pretty shortly after that.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2017, 07:24:29 AM »
I can appreciate a man with some power legs in a skate world full of stick legs and jesus christ does Jon Dickson have some monsters. He'd probably end up smashing you though.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 07:26:35 AM by Monkey_Mcpott »

Grind King Rims

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2017, 08:39:21 AM »
I can appreciate a man with some power legs in a skate world full of stick legs and jesus christ does Jon Dickson have some monsters. He'd probably end up smashing you though.

-Jon Dickson power legs-

[NO SHAME]

Also, there's an easy dick/dickson joke to be made there.

datura

• Rep: 23
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2017, 10:12:44 AM »
if anyone would smash andy roy then you'd be pretty badass and have genital herpes
i think that's called bug chasing

Spaced Cadet

• Rep: 111
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2017, 01:08:36 PM »
Fred Gall

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2017, 02:07:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Was it one of those kids who plays skate on the flat at the park? I've accidentally smashed the fuck out of kids like that.
[close]

well played
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2017, 02:26:22 PM »
I would smash Berra but it wouldn't be an act of love.

in the beginning there was semen

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -606
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2017, 07:18:54 AM »
Vanessa Torres, for sure. If she threw some makeup on, she'd kinda look like Erica Yary. 
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2017, 07:21:58 AM »
speaking if the yarys, who is her new man (the one who looks very similar to her old man)?

Pigeon

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2017, 11:24:23 AM »
speaking if the yarys, who is her new man (the one who looks very similar to her old man)?
Is that who you would, "smash?"

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2017, 11:12:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Is that who you would, "smash?"
I'm still quite partial to shawn powers but if I was in the market for a 3rd rate Oppie lookalike then sure :-*

Lurper

• Rep: -9
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2017, 07:03:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Was it one of those kids who plays skate on the flat at the park? I've accidentally smashed the fuck out of kids like that.
[close]

No but I once almost fought one of their dads after he drove to the skate park to dispense justice due to me wanting to murder his son. That little bitch called him. He has a Ford Focus and I have throat tattoos so he cooled off when he got there.

I accidentally rolled in on some kid who was skating flat at the foot of one of the quarter pipes. The dad was like 15 feet away, I thought he was going to kill me, instead he started screaming at his son who was on the concrete crying. I felt pretty bad for that kid and I imagined that his home life was probably pretty terrible.

Also, I had a kid run head first into my board at the supermarket down the road from the park. I was carrying it while looking for something to drink and the kid just ran into it full speed and then let out a wail like he'd been shot. Thankfully the parents saw the whole thing and yelled at the kid and apologized to me.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"that guy is double parked."
"Who cares? there are people starving to death! besides, how does that affect you? does it lessen the joy of parking?

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2017, 10:00:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

No but I once almost fought one of their dads after he drove to the skate park to dispense justice due to me wanting to murder his son. That little bitch called him. He has a Ford Focus and I have throat tattoos so he cooled off when he got there.
[close]

I accidentally rolled in on some kid who was skating flat at the foot of one of the quarter pipes. The dad was like 15 feet away, I thought he was going to kill me, instead he started screaming at his son who was on the concrete crying. I felt pretty bad for that kid and I imagined that his home life was probably pretty terrible.

Also, I had a kid run head first into my board at the supermarket down the road from the park. I was carrying it while looking for something to drink and the kid just ran into it full speed and then let out a wail like he'd been shot. Thankfully the parents saw the whole thing and yelled at the kid and apologized to me.

Reminds me off this time I went to a park. I'm still leaning to drop in to this weird as bowl, shit is stupid uneven. I was building up the courage after a slam or 2 and was starting to get exhausted. I was building up courage and hype and just when I was going in and it was my turn this scooter kid would snake me. I told him we were all taking turns because he was like 10 and that he should look around. He left and came back. MF-er started snaking me and my friends as well this time. My friend raised his voice but, didn't scream and told him that he had to be careful because he might get wrecked. He left to his mom and we all started joking that we were gonna get yelled at and then quickly saw him get upset and walked out of the park crying.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2017, 09:44:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Guys I know who have introduced their kids to the skatepark have been really big on teaching them to not be stupid little kids, so when they wander into traffic and collide with someone it's the same as if you were texting and driving to the parent. You're a fucking idiot, I told you not to do that, and you could've seriously injured someone all because you did the thing I told you a million times not to do.

IcanthelpitImfromMilwaukee

• Rep: 6
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2017, 07:20:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
-enjoi ad-
[close]

[close]

A guy I was getting with for a while mentioned in passing that he'd love for me to call over sometimes after I hit the gym, but I never did because I'm not really into that... The same dude, once or twice, wiped the sweat off my forehead mid-coitus and wiped in on himself. Stopped hitting him up pretty shortly after that.
My ex would seem really "excited" when I'd get back from Canada (quarterly fishing trip... yup), having not showered for like 4 days, not taking "wait 5 minutes so I can take a shower" for an answer. If it had only happened once, or maybe up to 3 times, I'd think it was a coincidence, but it happened without fail every single time (we dated for 4 years, 16 times). She was also one of those girls who insisted getting kissed after I spend some time downstairs. Some people are into weird shit man, not that it's a bad thing, I'll do it for you as long as it isn't too nuts, but that sweat wiping shit is creepy as hell, some straight up cult ritual shit, and I'm happy you got out (and not as a lamp shade or something).

To answer the original question, Grosso.

goldfishboot

• Rep: 144
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2017, 07:23:06 AM »
kyle leeper