Author Topic: Has president of ISF ever stepped on a board?  (Read 6621 times)

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: Has president of ISF ever stepped on a board?
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2017, 12:49:06 PM »
#notmypresident

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2017, 12:50:05 PM »
but really, how do we replace this donkey?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2017, 12:50:55 PM »
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2017, 01:12:49 PM »
They do look kinda grubby to be fair

pussyclench

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2017, 01:23:15 PM »
What if the napkins where just stuck to his hand and he didnt notice?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2017, 01:38:38 PM »
They do look kinda grubby to be fair
His hands and he in general is grubby, I support the idea that he is a pile of shit, I just don't want him associated with my culture. He's ain't a jew. He's part of the christian majority
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

shit_for_brains

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2017, 01:48:17 PM »
At least hold it with a wet wipe a napkin isn't going to provide any kind of a sanitary barrier.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2017, 02:45:16 PM »
Why didn't skateboarding do it themselves ie. set up their own camps? 

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1373
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2017, 04:39:09 PM »

Yeah, I actually thought Woodward's foundation was skateboarding, not...gymnastics and bikes. I never liked the idea of skate camps mainly because of how prestigious Woodward seemed.

I've never seen a napkin reveal so much before.

sluggers

• Rep: -407
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2017, 06:20:58 PM »
No way you can hate on this guy, what he has accomplished at Woodward is nothing short of amazing.

Lurper

• Rep: -9
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2017, 07:11:13 PM »
Ream, Berra, Dyrdek, Hendrix, and the rest of the ISF had the upper hand because most skaters actively avoid organization and (probably) thought by ignoring these kooks they'd go away. Sadly, by ignoring these kooks, they were able to put together this garbage.

Also, I wrote a couple things on Ream/Hendrix back in the day, I've been told by various editors that they won't publish anything that is "negative" about these two. One editor (for a small mag) explicitly stated that Hendrix hooks him up with trips to Woodward, so he was never going to publish anything negative about him, even if it was true.

Now, we wait and see what happens to skateboarding now that Ream, Hendrix, Berra, Dyrdek, and the rest all have a ton of money, influence on government sport spending around the world, and a huge global megaphone.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"that guy is double parked."
"Who cares? there are people starving to death! besides, how does that affect you? does it lessen the joy of parking?

REGS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2017, 11:16:43 PM »
Should do another One in a Million, but the winner gets to be president of the ISF. What's Forrest up to lately?

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2017, 12:40:02 AM »
Ream, Berra, Dyrdek, Hendrix, and the rest of the ISF had the upper hand because most skaters actively avoid organization and (probably) thought by ignoring these kooks they'd go away. Sadly, by ignoring these kooks, they were able to put together this garbage.

Also, I wrote a couple things on Ream/Hendrix back in the day, I've been told by various editors that they won't publish anything that is "negative" about these two. One editor (for a small mag) explicitly stated that Hendrix hooks him up with trips to Woodward, so he was never going to publish anything negative about him, even if it was true.

Now, we wait and see what happens to skateboarding now that Ream, Hendrix, Berra, Dyrdek, and the rest all have a ton of money, influence on government sport spending around the world, and a huge global megaphone.

Would you mind posting some of those articles here? I don't know anything about the guys, other than Neal Hendrix (if he's the same one you're referring to) was one of the original New Deal pros.

Fecal Fury

• Rep: 60
  • 1800-18-18-18
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2017, 03:20:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Would you mind posting some of those articles here? I don't know anything about the guys, other than Neal Hendrix (if he's the same one you're referring to) was one of the original New Deal pros.

Nigga you have the Internet. What's a bigger megaphone than that?

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2017, 09:43:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yeah because I'm sure everyone on the globe is logging in and heading right to this guys Slap posts.

Fecal Fury

• Rep: 60
  • 1800-18-18-18
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2017, 12:26:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah because I'm sure everyone on the globe is logging in and heading right to this guys Slap posts.

The Internet is bigger than Slap.

tobal

• Rep: -11
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2017, 04:03:08 AM »
"With napkin skateboarding s in good hand".

fangen

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2017, 09:45:02 AM »
Dyrdek is (somehow lowkey) one of the biggest kooks ever, and outside of corporate presence, he's one of the worst things to happen to skateboarding in the last 10 years. Fuck him and his dog

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2017, 04:36:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

The Internet is bigger than Slap.
pretty sure this isn't true.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2017, 05:10:03 PM »

give them golden stars so they know which ones to put in the full pipes

Pigeon

« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2017, 05:34:17 PM »
Dyrdek is (somehow lowkey) one of the biggest kooks ever, and outside of corporate presence, he's one of the worst things to happen to skateboarding in the last 10 years. Fuck him and his dog
Leave Meaty, or whatever the fuck its name is, out of this.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2017, 09:00:05 PM »
Meaty is probably dead.