Author Topic: manolo tapes/ ben k beef?  (Read 67643 times)

Silky Johnson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
Re: manolo tapes/ ben k beef?
« Reply #420 on: April 01, 2017, 10:25:42 PM »
Expand Quote
gip was probbaly at lunch, that or it's shane sheckler
[close]

I think people on here just fucc with the vision too heavy fam
Let's link? I'm trying to build

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #421 on: April 02, 2017, 07:21:48 AM »
im black and not trying to get killed in upstate new york??

Fuck man that shit must make your blood boil bad...

But how's it a tool not to get killed? You avoid their rallies or where they say they hang?

That site turns my stomach

Pigeon

« Reply #422 on: April 02, 2017, 09:05:46 AM »
Ive spilled blood for my race. I punched a asian kid in the nose and it bleeded alot. I kicked a black kid too but he didnt bleed.
Why?

pussyclench

« Reply #423 on: April 02, 2017, 09:20:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Ive spilled blood for my race. I punched a asian kid in the nose and it bleeded alot. I kicked a black kid too but he didnt bleed.
[close]
Why?
The asian kid had to do with weed and the black kid scooped me and bodyslammed me so I kicked the fuck out of his head while I was on the ground.

#redlaces     #putinthatwork

pussyclench

« Reply #424 on: April 02, 2017, 09:21:28 AM »
I think it was too many stems and seeds in the bag (mids days) I dont really remember it was 7th grade.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #425 on: April 02, 2017, 09:33:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Why?
[close]
The asian kid had to do with weed and the black kid scooped me and bodyslammed me so I kicked the fuck out of his head while I was on the ground.

#redlaces     #putinthatwork
Damn tough guy eh?

pussyclench

« Reply #426 on: April 02, 2017, 09:37:29 AM »
yeh im pretty tough i got big ass muscles

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #427 on: April 02, 2017, 09:57:03 AM »
Fine assholes, still think that being a skinhead is okay? Even the scientologist nazis are doing it now

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #428 on: April 02, 2017, 10:54:25 AM »
Fine assholes, still think that being a skinhead is okay? Even the scientologist nazis are doing it now

I just came here to post the same thing.  Great minds. Kids on MSG lot gonna be biting it too now.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #429 on: April 02, 2017, 01:58:46 PM »
Looks mangy

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #430 on: April 02, 2017, 02:11:32 PM »
It definitely sends a message if you shave a full head of hair

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #431 on: April 03, 2017, 12:24:31 PM »

Maybe he reached some new level in Scientology and had to go through some V for Vendetta style roughing

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

HungUp

• Rep: 40
« Reply #432 on: April 03, 2017, 01:29:46 PM »

So that's what "going clear" means... lookin' kinda blotchy tho

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #433 on: April 03, 2017, 02:13:25 PM »
Definitely shaved his head on his own and did a shitty job.
Gentleman ninja warlock

JDLem

• Rep: -16
« Reply #434 on: April 03, 2017, 02:25:48 PM »
Ben K was caught jerking it to Sean Pablo looking at himself in the mirror. Kevin Bradley shit in his car and Nak turned tranny. Personally I dont understand why this beef is so relevant, but I would have to assume Figgy doesn't shower and makes his girlfriend sniff his nuts 3 hours out of the day

S.E.

« Reply #435 on: April 03, 2017, 02:30:29 PM »
Ben K was caught jerking it to Sean Pablo looking at himself in the mirror. Kevin Bradley shit in his car and Nak turned tranny. Personally I dont understand why this beef is so relevant, but I would have to assume Figgy doesn't shower and makes his girlfriend sniff his nuts 3 hours out of the day

my thoughts exactly

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #436 on: April 03, 2017, 03:04:16 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Maybe he reached some new level in Scientology and had to go through some V for Vendetta style roughing

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #437 on: April 03, 2017, 06:33:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

CONFIRMED

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Grind King Rims

« Reply #438 on: April 08, 2017, 04:11:40 AM »
Sex Pistols get a lifetime pass for writing "Bodies".
Such a fucking scorcher.
Hell yeah, that was sex pistols? Let the bodies hit the *tiss tiss* floooooooor, haha, heck yeah awesome

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #439 on: April 17, 2017, 05:31:30 PM »

What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 765
« Reply #440 on: April 17, 2017, 06:07:48 PM »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #441 on: April 17, 2017, 07:17:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Such a fucking scorcher.
[close]
Hell yeah, that was sex pistols? Let the bodies hit the *tiss tiss* floooooooor, haha, heck yeah awesome
holy shit that's amazing.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Mr. Fink

« Reply #442 on: April 17, 2017, 09:24:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Such a fucking scorcher.
[close]

Funniest shit I've seen on here in a while.

calvinsdream

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #444 on: April 18, 2017, 05:34:33 AM »
This reminds me of:
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #445 on: April 19, 2017, 11:56:26 PM »
Gipper, you are clearly correct. You usually are. I just wanted to state that in case you may ever start descending into madness from constantly being bombarded by unfathomably stupid responses to everything you say. Not everyone around you is a moron. There is a clear idea what a neo nazi skinhead looks like and matching that idea indeed makes you look like a neo nazi skinhead. It doesn't matter what the origin is. People still associate the ancient and positive symbol of the swastika with nazis. Anyway, carry on. This is entertaining.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #446 on: April 20, 2017, 12:14:03 AM »
Gipper, you are clearly correct. You usually are. I just wanted to state that in case you may ever start descending into madness from constantly being bombarded by unfathomably stupid responses to everything you say. Not everyone around you is a moron. There is a clear idea what a neo nazi skinhead looks like and matching that idea indeed makes you look like a neo nazi skinhead. It doesn't matter what the origin is. People still associate the ancient and positive symbol of the swastika with nazis. Anyway, carry on. This is entertaining.
No, he's still wrong. He's correct in "his experience" and "your experience" but wrong just like you because you both lack a broader understanding and experience with "this look". Where you grew up this is how Neo Nazis dress, where this look originated i.e. not where you're  from it doesn't carry the same negative connotations.

Donald Rump

« Reply #447 on: April 20, 2017, 02:30:09 AM »
Rad skater, shit dresser. Doc's suck shit

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #448 on: April 20, 2017, 05:24:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
No, he's still wrong. He's correct in "his experience" and "your experience" but wrong just like you because you both lack a broader understanding and experience with "this look". Where you grew up this is how Neo Nazis dress, where this look originated i.e. not where you're  from it doesn't carry the same negative connotations.

Those get ups might be cool within their little subculture, but the majority outside of the culture in the United States identify that style with Neo Nazism. Most people don't realize that the types of people that support Neo Nazism in the States would have been gassed by Hitler if their timelines somehow magically intersected, but that's kind of a moot point as perception is reality for most.

I kinda see it from the same vantage point as gang colors. Just because wearing a red shirt and hat doesn't mean anything to me, I'm still wise enough not to walk through a crip neighborhood without thinking that I'm welcoming trouble to come my way. I think people who share Ben's fashion sense should be conscious of this sentiment.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

swag nollies

« Reply #449 on: April 20, 2017, 12:40:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
No, he's still wrong. He's correct in "his experience" and "your experience" but wrong just like you because you both lack a broader understanding and experience with "this look". Where you grew up this is how Neo Nazis dress, where this look originated i.e. not where you're?  from it doesn't carry the same negative connotations.
[close]

Those get ups might be cool within their little subculture, but the majority outside of the culture in the United States identify that style with Neo Nazism. Most people don't realize that the types of people that support Neo Nazism in the States would have been gassed by Hitler if their timelines somehow magically intersected, but that's kind of a moot point as perception is reality for most.

I kinda see it from the same vantage point as gang colors. Just because wearing a red shirt and hat doesn't mean anything to me, I'm still wise enough not to walk through a crip neighborhood without thinking that I'm welcoming trouble to come my way. I think people who share Ben's fashion sense should be conscious of this sentiment.
New years, 2016 maybe? Parked downtown in the neighborhoods, everyone's a blood there. I was blue shoes, blue jacket, and blue tupac bandana B. I walked up to this dude blooded out ( I was on meff and benz so didn't care ) and asked him for a cigarette.

He started all that doo doo doo shit whatup wit that blue nigga? I started crip walking and throwing c's (I'm not in a gang) then was like nah just kidding homie this shit just looks cool on me and matches with my eyes I'm tryna get girls, why you mad over a color?

He wanted to drop me for a sec, maybe shoot me cause dude obviously had a gun, but then I could see him thinking, then he was like aiight, aiight, then gave me 2 newports.

I don't know what it means, actually I do. You just gotta explain yourself so you can shatter perceptions? ??