Author Topic: manolo tapes/ ben k beef?  (Read 67631 times)

Putaslocas

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
Re: manolo tapes/ ben k beef?
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2017, 08:46:46 PM »
We should really be talking about some of these comments on that photo on ben ks Instagram. Hilarious.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2017, 09:19:51 PM »
The Morrissey of Neo-Nazis Ben Kadow!

Maybe Manolo wants to meet in person to see what Ben is really like, since most people have a social media persona. There are worse comments out there in instagram

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2017, 09:20:56 PM »

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2017, 09:32:19 PM »
I was talking about the look in general when i wrote it. My generation grew up seeing neo nazis dress like that and i don't like it.
But it's internet, people are of course putting words in my mouth, throwing gasoline on the fire and can totally go fuck themselves.
If you're super sensitive about being mistaken for a skinhead maybe you shouldn't dress like one.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2017, 09:36:38 PM »
Don't wear Thrasher if you don't skate.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2017, 09:50:21 PM »
don't wear dr. martens if you don't hate.
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2017, 09:56:57 PM »
I was talking about the look in general when i wrote it. My generation grew up seeing neo nazis dress like that and i don't like it.
But it's internet, people are of course putting words in my mouth, throwing gasoline on the fire and can totally go fuck themselves.
If you're super sensitive about being mistaken for a skinhead maybe you shouldn't dress like one.

What did Stobeck's DM say - was it "Ben K's the real deal" over and over and over and over and over again

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2017, 09:58:05 PM »
I feel somewhat honored that he only responded to me on Instagram out of all the comments. Unless he deletes it or something, I had a couple back and forth words with him, which are my same responses as before that it's lame to air any personal beef through social media. He disagreed and "won" this war. I ended it with a kiss face. God bless Supreme and their egos.

Irvine-Sucks.com

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2017, 10:02:52 PM »
Damn, and 2 minutes later Strobeck told me to "back it down."! I take back my original comment on social media. If airing out beef on social media can lead your childhood hero to tell you to chill out, I'm all for it.

Irvine-Sucks.com

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2017, 10:05:23 PM »
I think Manolo needs to post a fit.
you never know about pre-cum 

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2017, 10:10:00 PM »
Damn, I'm sad to report Ben deleted all mine, his, and Strobeck's comments. Maybe I jumped the gun in feeling special in thinking he only responded to me, but he probably was deleting everyones comments. If anyone cares, I told him to be a man and not air his beef on social media, he told me he was called a Neo nazi and this is how "wars" are stared and that "he won." I then said, that's lame, blah blah blah, and then Strobeck told me to back off.

The best part is that Ben then went on my profile and complimented a skate photo of mine. Whether a troll or not, it made me like him. My name's richbacon on Insta and you can check the comment on the sunset silhouette photo.

I'm drunk and am still so happy I got Strobeck to comment back at me.

Irvine-Sucks.com

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2017, 10:28:44 PM »
It's been half a day and I still back Manolo
Gentleman ninja warlock

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2017, 10:40:22 PM »
Damn, I'm sad to report Ben deleted all mine, his, and Strobeck's comments. Maybe I jumped the gun in feeling special in thinking he only responded to me, but he probably was deleting everyones comments. If anyone cares, I told him to be a man and not air his beef on social media, he told me he was called a Neo nazi and this is how "wars" are stared and that "he won." I then said, that's lame, blah blah blah, and then Strobeck told me to back off.

The best part is that Ben then went on my profile and complimented a skate photo of mine. Whether a troll or not, it made me like him. My name's richbacon on Insta and you can check the comment on the sunset silhouette photo.

I'm drunk and am still so happy I got Strobeck to comment back at me.

I replied to a comment someone made on Brian Hansen's IG once that sparked a whole debate about a board graphic, got told to "Go to sleep" before all the comments were deleted by him. I wasn't tired and stayed up...so I WON

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

ComTruise

« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2017, 10:51:00 PM »
I back manolo 100%

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2017, 11:38:11 PM »
I'm not sure how thing are in US with that skinhead/neo nazi-look but in Europe it's totally unaccepted to dress like that, or if you do you better be ready to fight for your life because some people do not tolerate that shit at all. I know there's difference between skinheads and nazis but most people don't so it's heavy statement to dress like that.
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2017, 11:58:19 PM »
Did any of you guys have the S.H.A.R.P.( skin heads against racial prejudice)s around? A few of my friends fell into it and dressed all skinheady. Boots, Braces, all the shit Neo Nazis wear. They were like "we're not nazis we just like this style."
Shit was way dumb. I'm not gonna dress like a Klansman and then be "oh I just like this hood and robe"
Im with Manolo, if you don't want to get called a skinhead/ nazi whatever, don't dress like one, or at least don't take your fucking fashion whatever so seriously

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2017, 12:14:48 AM »
Did any of you guys have the S.H.A.R.P.( skin heads against racial prejudice)s around? A few of my friends fell into it and dressed all skinheady. Boots, Braces, all the shit Neo Nazis wear. They were like "we're not nazis we just like this style."
Shit was way dumb. I'm not gonna dress like a Klansman and then be "oh I just like this hood and robe"
Im with Manolo, if you don't want to get called a skinhead/ nazi whatever, don't dress like one, or at least don't take your fucking fashion whatever so seriously
have to disagree. but your comparison doesn't add up. original skinheads, you know those
that  were all in for music like reggea and ska, were not racist neo nazi pigs at all.  instead
the kkk was founded on exactly those attitudes. and if you really think that neo nazis today
still look like that you must be blind to reality.  the skins i've seen today are more like rude
boy hooligans that follow their roots with ska reggea and football. the nazis kind of went on
infiltrated the next new cool and more inconspicious look. like dressing normal and hipstery.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2017, 12:18:07 AM »
ben k is not racist bc he wears hxc tees and this is a dumb threafd
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2017, 12:31:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
have to disagree. but your comparison doesn't add up. original skinheads, you know those
that  were all in for music like reggea and ska, were not racist neo nazi pigs at all.  instead
the kkk was founded on exactly those attitudes. and if you really think that neo nazis today
still look like that you must be blind to reality.  the skins i've seen today are more like rude
boy hooligans that follow their roots with ska reggea and football. the nazis kind of went on
infiltrated the next new cool and more inconspicious look. like dressing normal and hipstery.
When you get beat up by neo nazis in Europe you can be sure they wont be dressed all sharp and hipstery

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2017, 12:48:44 AM »
Ben K is very obviously into punk and I don't think it's a stretch to guess that clothing style's been around in that music scene and its predecessors longer than it's been in neo-nazism. Most kids I know who wear that stuff are well aware of the history and do it with a "taking it back" kind of attitude.

I wouldn't have made an Instagram post and riled up an angry mob about it, and I don't think anybody has ever looked good in a tucked in t-shirt, but I'm leaning toward team Ben K.

GershonSweaty

• Rep: -4
    • @_moreinformation avatar image
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2017, 01:18:33 AM »
its shit like this that makes me want to just beat the fuck out of everyone, 1 by 1, until all the supreme/fa/hockey/nike faggots are all gone. You want real beef? Theyd all run like little bitches the second the first one got shot in the head.

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Focus your life Pal.

roscoemoore1

« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2017, 02:06:11 AM »
1.) Ben is just a dude, not the CEO of supreme.
2.) They are just clothes
3.) Posting a photo of someone you don't know well on your Instagram and talking shit on what they're wearing is extremely lame
4.) Ben's friends calling Manolo out isn't "the supreme posse unleashing all their goons", but a normal thing for your friends to do when someone is being a fuckkng kook and posting pictures of you equating your clothing choice to naziism.

I've always liked Manolo but making the post was wack and I can't believe you guys are debating that.
Jumped the gun a little bud, Manolo only commented on one of Strobecks photos. It was Ben that blew it out of proportion.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2017, 02:41:38 AM »
Yall trippin Ben has alopecia

fangen

« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2017, 03:13:49 AM »

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2017, 03:20:23 AM »
Grown men on the internet hating on these corny ass FA kids who were scared to ask for griptape before strobeck let them hang out is just as corny as the kids pretending to be those kids. FA hasn't been cool since dill took that pictur le with sheckler. The only dudes gassing these kids more than themselves is you kids free Max b
FREE MAX B

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2017, 03:37:32 AM »
i always thought he had more of a school shooter vibe tbh, inherently nihilistic but also probably goes home and cries to Cher 12" lp's

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2017, 04:47:07 AM »
Why would you want to carry yourself as a nazi if you're not a nazi ??? And saying it's ok because it's been in punk music is like saying it's ok to draw swastikas if you intended it as some ancient hindu bullshit or whatever

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2017, 05:04:30 AM »
Why would you want to carry yourself as a nazi if you're not a nazi ??? And saying it's ok because it's been in punk music is like saying it's ok to draw swastikas if you intended it as some ancient hindu bullshit or whatever
the hubris of youth, goddamn some you guys act like you never rocked a xxl before, the skinhead look is a bit more controversial, which is perhaps its allure for one experiencing the... hubris of youth

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2017, 05:05:32 AM »

pussyclench

« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2017, 05:29:19 AM »
^I think those are that jimmy bitches guys friends from the lost and damned expansion pack.

Both are ritards. But manolo cast the first stone. A fashion fight with racial and musical undertones... eww.

He looks like a nazi kid, oh well, go fucking cry about it. I only worry about my fits.