Author Topic: manolo tapes/ ben k beef?  (Read 67648 times)

Mongoloid

Re: manolo tapes/ ben k beef?
« Reply #360 on: March 29, 2017, 08:05:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Well holy fuck did this thread go sideways
[close]
Threads like this are usually pretty good and then Gipper comes in and just turns them into multiple page arguments that don't actually offer any insight and then you just switch off or scroll down to the funny photoshop images.

Yeah but he's..

actually, clearly I'm one of the most beloved posters here. Some love, some love to hate, all would be bummed if I suddenly stopped posting.

His very own words.

casper

« Reply #361 on: March 29, 2017, 08:47:28 PM »
The way gipper posts reminds me of Donald trump and twitter.
 ;)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #362 on: March 29, 2017, 08:47:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Threads like this are usually pretty good and then Gipper comes in and just turns them into multiple page arguments that don't actually offer any insight and then you just switch off or scroll down to the funny photoshop images.
[close]

Yeah but he's..

Expand Quote
actually, clearly I'm one of the most beloved posters here. Some love, some love to hate, all would be bummed if I suddenly stopped posting.
[close]

His very own words.

That Gip quote is like the cheaper telegram option in Three Amigos.  

CHONGO

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #363 on: March 29, 2017, 11:44:32 PM »
Sean Pablo is a neo nazi.....confirmed.

sean pablo is just a fucking kook that is all.

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #364 on: March 30, 2017, 02:11:26 AM »
 ;)

This.

Why don't you make some black friends and make your cracker ass useful rather than bitch down other white boys on some self-loathing white-guilt tip trying to resolve your own daddy issues.

I'm sure ron regan gonna have some snappy comeback for this but you really are the same oppressive bitch that you like to think you're fighting against.

Also let's keep in mind that Manolo is some 42 year old Eurotrash dipshit who got really good at mimicking what actual productive people do. It's so easy to critique when you never actually contribute and put your own ass on the line.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 02:15:45 AM by Buck Russell »

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #365 on: March 30, 2017, 06:03:03 AM »
Expand Quote
 ;)
[close]

This.

Why don't you make some black friends and make your cracker ass useful rather than bitch down other white boys on some self-loathing white-guilt tip trying to resolve your own daddy issues.

I'm sure ron regan gonna have some snappy comeback for this but you really are the same oppressive bitch that you like to think you're fighting against.

Also let's keep in mind that Manolo is some 42 year old Eurotrash dipshit who got really good at mimicking what actual productive people do. It's so easy to critique when you never actually contribute and put your own ass on the line.

clearly
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #366 on: March 30, 2017, 06:43:17 AM »
hardly art, hardly starving

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #367 on: March 30, 2017, 07:21:45 AM »

Are you saying we couldn't be friends?

calvinsdream

« Reply #368 on: March 30, 2017, 07:53:23 AM »
It's so easy to critique when you never actually contribute and put your own ass on the line.

from the six post FA fanboy account  ::)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #369 on: March 30, 2017, 08:40:44 AM »
Expand Quote
 ;)
[close]

This.

poor fragile white boy thinks calling out racist bullshit is the same as being racist!
If I'm going to hate on people who fashion themselves after Nazis I should probably know some jews....oh wait...

The thing is, what keeps this thread going isn't my obvious conclusion that dressing like a nazi makes people think you might be a nazi, which causes a lot of problems, its the fragile bitches  who can't stand the idea that when they dress like nazis people might think they look like nazis, and the problems that causes for others. Its a shitty entitled attitude of "fuck everybody but me" which is sad and pathetic.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #370 on: March 30, 2017, 09:14:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
. Dude's a snowboarder too.
[close]

[close]
according to quartersnacks, the whitest trick in skateboarding is snowboarding. make of that what you will.

My favorite snowboarder is black. Stevie Bell. Dude rips.

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #371 on: March 30, 2017, 10:11:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
 ;)
[close]

This.

[close]
poor fragile white boy thinks calling out racist bullshit is the same as being racist!
If I'm going to hate on people who fashion themselves after Nazis I should probably know some jews....oh wait...

The thing is, what keeps this thread going isn't my obvious conclusion that dressing like a nazi makes people think you might be a nazi, which causes a lot of problems, its the fragile bitches  who can't stand the idea that when they dress like nazis people might think they look like nazis, and the problems that causes for others. Its a shitty entitled attitude of "fuck everybody but me" which is sad and pathetic.

But that's not what Ben K is doing. You should know that by now.

midevilco

« Reply #372 on: March 30, 2017, 10:34:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
It is his class, and we are his captive audience, just lucky enough to be sitting here and subjected to his simpleton brilliance.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #373 on: March 30, 2017, 11:08:03 AM »
This thread makes me feel....cold.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #374 on: March 30, 2017, 12:49:48 PM »
Relevant I think

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
« Reply #375 on: March 30, 2017, 01:33:43 PM »
ha.  totally explains the new influx of Black Dahlia Murder tees on tweens everywhere here in the Midwest
hardly art, hardly starving

Fecal Fury

• Rep: 60
  • 1800-18-18-18
« Reply #376 on: March 30, 2017, 01:46:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
according to quartersnacks, the whitest trick in skateboarding is snowboarding. make of that what you will.
[close]

Don't you mean Travis Kennedy?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #377 on: March 30, 2017, 02:08:04 PM »
ha.  totally explains the new influx of Black Dahlia Murder tees on tweens everywhere here in the Midwest

how big is that band? i only know of them because my fiancee went to school with some of them and she used to be into metal. ive always thought they were a local band, but i know nothing about that scene.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #378 on: March 30, 2017, 02:11:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

how big is that band? i only know of them because my fiancee went to school with some of them and she used to be into metal. ive always thought they were a local band, but i know nothing about that scene.

I was in to them like 15 years ago. Still have their first album. Didn't know they were still around.
you never know about pre-cum 

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #379 on: March 30, 2017, 02:50:17 PM »
Back on topic... Did you guys say Ben K himself called out this Manola guy then deleted his comments? I'd really like to know what he said. I think the only thing I've ever heard this kid say was "Hi I'm Ben and I have Alzheimer's disease". I don't fuck with IG much...

Bitter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #380 on: March 30, 2017, 03:01:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I saw them headline a show last year to a room of about 750 people. They're not Metallica big, but they have a respectable following all over the world.

D. Bag

« Reply #381 on: March 30, 2017, 04:45:11 PM »
its the fragile bitches? 

Pot, meet kettle.

There's only one "fragile bitch" here, and it's the guy who decided that:

A) because he dislikes shaved heads combined with white shirts and Doc Martens that Kadow dresses like a Nazi and nothing anyone can say could prove otherwise because the Gip can never be wrong!
B) He knows who should be offended by what he feels is offensive, and becomes angry and vengeful when others don't find things as offensive as he believes they should.  Once again, the Gip knows what's best for everyone to think and feel.
C) He's a voice for the voiceless, speaking up for those who he believes should be offended because he's always right and again, Kadow is a Nazi and he's practically creating another holocaust by wearing what he does and the madman must be stopped!

Like I said, Gip, you're a walking caricature of what happens when someone's life revolves around trying to find reasons to be perpetually offended (even if you have to stretch really far to find a reason) and then be angry when everyone else simply doesn't give a shit to the same degree.  It'd be funny if you weren't old enough to know how silly this is, but now it's just kind of sad.

Hefe43

• Rep: 176
« Reply #382 on: March 30, 2017, 05:00:12 PM »
13 pages and only one person called him out on his feminine Dill legs? I could never sit like that...my ex used to tell me I had big balls. They've always been that size I thought it was normal.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 05:24:29 PM by Hefe43 »
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

pussyclench

« Reply #383 on: March 30, 2017, 05:25:33 PM »
So is it ok now to wear my Johnny Rebel shirt I have in my closet?
Johnny Rebel - If I could be a nigger for a day

Mongoloid

« Reply #384 on: March 30, 2017, 05:30:42 PM »
Quote from: D. Bag �link=topic=94872.msg2626474#msg2626474 date=1490917511
Expand Quote
its the fragile bitches?�
[close]

Pot, meet kettle.

There's only one "fragile bitch" here, and it's the guy who decided that:

A) because he dislikes shaved heads combined with white shirts and Doc Martens that Kadow dresses like a Nazi and nothing anyone can say could prove otherwise because the Gip can never be wrong!
B) He knows who should be offended by what he feels is offensive, and becomes angry and vengeful when others don't find things as offensive as he believes they should.� Once again, the Gip knows what's best for everyone to think and feel.
C) He's a voice for the voiceless, speaking up for those who he believes should be offended because he's always right and again, Kadow is a Nazi and he's practically creating another holocaust by wearing what he does and the madman must be stopped!

Like I said, Gip, you're a walking caricature of what happens when someone's life revolves around trying to find reasons to be perpetually offended (even if you have to stretch really far to find a reason) and then be angry when everyone else simply doesn't give a shit to the same degree.� It'd be funny if you weren't old enough to know how silly this is, but now it's just kind of sad.

You're forgetting the part where he brands anyone defending Ben K as a fascist sympathizer and a neo nazi.

The Gipper special! Make a plethora of assumptions and unsubstantiated claims about people defending an opposing point of view.

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #385 on: March 30, 2017, 06:11:47 PM »
yeah, i'm relatively new around here and was unaware that Ron Ron is a known kook. those types who bully people while playing the victim are just the worst.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #386 on: March 30, 2017, 06:25:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Don't you mean Travis Kennedy?

No Stevie Bell.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #387 on: March 31, 2017, 12:23:54 PM »
Every comment I make gets pile of shit kooks to post for two pages straight about why jews need to like people who dress like nazis. Not everybody likes you when you dress like a nazi. If you don't like that, don't dress like a nazi.
yeah, i'm relatively new around here and was unaware that Ron Ron is a known kook. those types who bully people while playing the victim are just the worst.
Who is being bullied? I said he looks like a nazi and a bunch of whiny bitches cried about how I'm not allowed to think that a guy who dresses like a nazi looks like a nazi.

Mongoloid

« Reply #388 on: March 31, 2017, 12:56:02 PM »
Every comment I make gets pile of shit kooks to post for two pages straight about why jews need to like people who dress like nazis. Not everybody likes you when you dress like a nazi. If you don't like that, don't dress like a nazi.
Expand Quote
[close]
Who is being bullied? I said he looks like a nazi and a bunch of whiny bitches cried about how I'm not allowed to think that a guy who dresses like a nazi looks like a nazi.

Without a doubt the whiniest statement made throughout the entire 14 pages of this thread.

A whiner whining about people whining. You certainly are a master of your craft, and practice it with astonishing expertise.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #389 on: March 31, 2017, 01:35:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Without a doubt the whiniest statement made throughout the entire 14 pages of this thread.

A whiner whining about people whining. You certainly are a master of your craft, and practice it with astonishing expertise.
You've bitched every time I've shared my perspective. At MINIMUM, we're peers.