Author Topic: manolo tapes/ ben k beef?  (Read 67663 times)

calvinsdream

Re: manolo tapes/ ben k beef?
« Reply #450 on: April 20, 2017, 02:06:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gipper, you are clearly correct. You usually are. I just wanted to state that in case you may ever start descending into madness from constantly being bombarded by unfathomably stupid responses to everything you say. Not everyone around you is a moron. There is a clear idea what a neo nazi skinhead looks like and matching that idea indeed makes you look like a neo nazi skinhead. It doesn't matter what the origin is. People still associate the ancient and positive symbol of the swastika with nazis. Anyway, carry on. This is entertaining.
[close]
No, he's still wrong. He's correct in "his experience" and "your experience" but wrong just like you because you both lack a broader understanding and experience with "this look". Where you grew up this is how Neo Nazis dress, where this look originated i.e. not where you're?  from it doesn't carry the same negative connotations.
[close]

Those get ups might be cool within their little subculture, but the majority outside of the culture in the United States identify that style with Neo Nazism. Most people don't realize that the types of people that support Neo Nazism in the States would have been gassed by Hitler if their timelines somehow magically intersected, but that's kind of a moot point as perception is reality for most.

I kinda see it from the same vantage point as gang colors. Just because wearing a red shirt and hat doesn't mean anything to me, I'm still wise enough not to walk through a crip neighborhood without thinking that I'm welcoming trouble to come my way. I think people who share Ben's fashion sense should be conscious of this sentiment.
[close]
New years, 2016 maybe? Parked downtown in the neighborhoods, everyone's a blood there. I was blue shoes, blue jacket, and blue tupac bandana B. I walked up to this dude blooded out ( I was on meff and benz so didn't care ) and asked him for a cigarette.

He started all that doo doo doo shit whatup wit that blue nigga? I started crip walking and throwing c's (I'm not in a gang) then was like nah just kidding homie this shit just looks cool on me and matches with my eyes I'm tryna get girls, why you mad over a color?

He wanted to drop me for a sec, maybe shoot me cause dude obviously had a gun, but then I could see him thinking, then he was like aiight, aiight, then gave me 2 newports.

I don't know what it means, actually I do. You just gotta explain yourself so you can shatter perceptions? ??

how many fucking bawtawd accounts are there

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #451 on: April 20, 2017, 02:49:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gipper, you are clearly correct. You usually are. I just wanted to state that in case you may ever start descending into madness from constantly being bombarded by unfathomably stupid responses to everything you say. Not everyone around you is a moron. There is a clear idea what a neo nazi skinhead looks like and matching that idea indeed makes you look like a neo nazi skinhead. It doesn't matter what the origin is. People still associate the ancient and positive symbol of the swastika with nazis. Anyway, carry on. This is entertaining.
[close]
No, he's still wrong. He's correct in "his experience" and "your experience" but wrong just like you because you both lack a broader understanding and experience with "this look". Where you grew up this is how Neo Nazis dress, where this look originated i.e. not where you're?  from it doesn't carry the same negative connotations.
[close]

Those get ups might be cool within their little subculture, but the majority outside of the culture in the United States identify that style with Neo Nazism. Most people don't realize that the types of people that support Neo Nazism in the States would have been gassed by Hitler if their timelines somehow magically intersected, but that's kind of a moot point as perception is reality for most.

I kinda see it from the same vantage point as gang colors. Just because wearing a red shirt and hat doesn't mean anything to me, I'm still wise enough not to walk through a crip neighborhood without thinking that I'm welcoming trouble to come my way. I think people who share Ben's fashion sense should be conscious of this sentiment.
[close]
New years, 2016 maybe? Parked downtown in the neighborhoods, everyone's a blood there. I was blue shoes, blue jacket, and blue tupac bandana B. I walked up to this dude blooded out ( I was on meff and benz so didn't care ) and asked him for a cigarette.

He started all that doo doo doo shit whatup wit that blue nigga? I started crip walking and throwing c's (I'm not in a gang) then was like nah just kidding homie this shit just looks cool on me and matches with my eyes I'm tryna get girls, why you mad over a color?

He wanted to drop me for a sec, maybe shoot me cause dude obviously had a gun, but then I could see him thinking, then he was like aiight, aiight, then gave me 2 newports.

I don't know what it means, actually I do. You just gotta explain yourself so you can shatter perceptions? ??

[close]

yeh

« Reply #452 on: April 20, 2017, 04:02:02 PM »

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #453 on: April 20, 2017, 05:32:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

How many angels can dance on the end of Cody McEntire's toothpic?

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #454 on: April 20, 2017, 06:05:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

How many angels can dance on the end of Cody McEntire's toothpic?

How many Anthony Papparlardos does it take to make a normal size stool?

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #455 on: April 20, 2017, 06:14:20 PM »
And the 16th page is PURE GOLD!!

Donald Rump

« Reply #456 on: April 20, 2017, 06:35:25 PM »
"The real Nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops"

Not fem looking dudes crossing their legs like chick's

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #457 on: April 20, 2017, 06:59:50 PM »
https://youtu.be/bM2AOaFS2wI

It is 4/20 after all

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

shark tits

« Reply #458 on: April 20, 2017, 07:09:42 PM »
"The real Nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops"

Not fem looking dudes crossing their legs like chick's
in a real 3rd reich you'd be the first to go
be the first to go
be the first to go
be the first to go
unless you skate!!!

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #459 on: April 20, 2017, 07:27:11 PM »
how many bawtawds does it take to change a lightbulb?
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #460 on: April 20, 2017, 07:29:23 PM »
the answer is not two little peens
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #461 on: April 21, 2017, 10:54:21 AM »
Also 'Kadow' sounds like a shitty Berlin S-Bahn stop whose neighborhood is yet to experience gentrification.

video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #462 on: April 21, 2017, 03:11:09 PM »
how do you guys feel about sKinHead O'connor?

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #463 on: April 21, 2017, 03:37:59 PM »
she has the public enemy logo on the side of her head

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #464 on: April 21, 2017, 03:50:36 PM »

...well what if she was walking down the sidewalk and you only saw her right side?  would you still throw a m80 out your car window at this freakin nazi lookalike?

DaSk8D00D

• Rep: -108
  • Can't Leave SLAP Alone the Game Needs Me!
« Reply #465 on: April 21, 2017, 03:58:42 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
...well what if she was walking down the sidewalk and you only saw her right side?  would you still throw a m80 out your car window at this freakin nazi lookalike?

Nah but I'd probably lock my car doors tho

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #466 on: April 21, 2017, 04:08:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
...well what if she was walking down the sidewalk and you only saw her right side??  would you still throw a m80 out your car window at this freakin nazi lookalike?
[close]

Nah but I'd probably lock my car doors tho

I would not throw a firecracker at her, I'd tell whoever I was with what a shame

Hefe43

• Rep: 176
« Reply #467 on: April 21, 2017, 04:15:26 PM »

I'd be more scared of Britney, she's pretty swole and doesnt hide her neo naziism
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #468 on: April 22, 2017, 03:11:03 PM »
Sorry for posting this but im really confused. I really don't get how people can be racists. Like the best sex i ever had was with a black girl and these racists are just missing out completely, I mean they probably have the smallest dicks ever but still. I actually have a date with another black girl next weekend. I bet if the skinheads just got laid from a black girl (or maybe just at all) they would be no hate in the world. It's like opening up your third eye if you're a white dude like me.

Maybe any gay pals can chime in or ladies on what its like having sex with a black dude? I mean i think my theory is still right no matter what gender you are into.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #469 on: April 22, 2017, 03:23:00 PM »
they're all pink on the inside

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #470 on: April 22, 2017, 03:56:38 PM »
Sorry for posting this but im really confused. I really don't get how people can be racists. Like the best sex i ever had was with a black girl and these racists are just missing out completely, I mean they probably have the smallest dicks ever but still. I actually have a date with another black girl next weekend. I bet if the skinheads just got laid from a black girl (or maybe just at all) they would be no hate in the world. It's like opening up your third eye if you're a white dude like me.

Maybe any gay pals can chime in or ladies on what its like having sex with a black dude? I mean i think my theory is still right no matter what gender you are into.

Making broad stereotypes about a race of people based on your interaction with one is racism you stupid white fuck Tobey

swag nollies

« Reply #471 on: April 22, 2017, 03:59:18 PM »
But if your white and have sex with a black aren't you racist because your European ancestors stole all the land and raped all the women? Its basically rape in my eyes how I look at it.

Tobey you should not have sex out of your race for respect for other races.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #472 on: April 22, 2017, 04:01:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Making broad stereotypes about a race of people based on your interaction with one is racism you stupid white fuck Tobey

You don't understand, he's saying they're good at sex. It's like when you say Asian people are good at math, it's not racist cuz it's nice, they like it, trust me.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #473 on: April 22, 2017, 04:17:09 PM »
Kadow's style is only okay if you are a racist. Otherwise I call cultural appropriation

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #474 on: April 22, 2017, 04:22:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

You don't understand, he's saying they're good at sex. It's like when you say Asian people are good at math, it's not racist cuz it's nice, they like it, trust me.

Does that mean there is good racism in the world? Kind of like theres a good or bad hodgkins?

GinosGroceries

« Reply #475 on: April 22, 2017, 04:28:13 PM »

"fight the real enemy"

swag nollies

« Reply #476 on: April 22, 2017, 04:50:14 PM »
The real question though is are you unhomophobic and unracist enough to be the guy licking butthole? If you inspect closer you will notice it is all 3 races, Asian Is missing but asianbuttholes have a big following already so it balances it out.

swag nollies

« Reply #477 on: April 22, 2017, 04:57:01 PM »
And I'm sure if they all could have a child together it would be a beautiful baby.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #478 on: April 22, 2017, 04:58:38 PM »
No because im also sexist and hate men. Thats why i only jerk off to girl on girl porn

teekayhitya

• Rep: -30
« Reply #479 on: April 22, 2017, 05:05:08 PM »
Y'all need to dead this shit and get some fresh air