Author Topic: manolo tapes/ ben k beef?  (Read 67660 times)

Francis Xavier

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
Re: manolo tapes/ ben k beef?
« Reply #480 on: April 22, 2017, 08:37:20 PM »
The real question though is are you unhomophobic and unracist enough to be the guy licking butthole? If you inspect closer you will notice it is all 3 races, Asian Is missing but asianbuttholes have a big following already so it balances it out.

I see a lack of commitment on that butthole licking, understandably avoiding the other dude's dick is one thing, but looking like you're going to tongue a frozen pole is another...get in there!

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

asakusa75

« Reply #481 on: April 22, 2017, 09:04:01 PM »
Expand Quote
The real question though is are you unhomophobic and unracist enough to be the guy licking butthole? If you inspect closer you will notice it is all 3 races, Asian Is missing but asianbuttholes have a big following already so it balances it out.

[close]

I see a lack of commitment on that butthole licking, understandably avoiding the other dude's dick is one thing, but looking like you're going to tongue a frozen pole is another...get in there!

You're in this situation, already tongue punching the Life Gnar button, and you accidentally lick another dudes dick.
Does that make you gay?
Just asking for a friend....

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #482 on: April 22, 2017, 09:07:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

You're in this situation, already tongue punching the Life Gnar button, and you accidentally lick another dudes dick.
Does that make you gay?

My friend told me no,unless you lick it twice and make eye contact technically you're still straight

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #483 on: April 22, 2017, 09:16:52 PM »
Expand Quote
how do you guys feel about sKinHead O'connor?

[close]
"fight the real enemy"

shaved heads = white supremacist? it's called being militant, stripping your selfish ego and fighting for a cause. Shinead all day.

ask yourself why northern irlend exists...

whatever we're all fucking trend gobbling retards so pull the trigger.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #484 on: April 22, 2017, 09:30:57 PM »
sinead oconnor bleaches her butthole confirmed racist
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

swag nollies

« Reply #485 on: April 22, 2017, 09:38:22 PM »
I also find it extremely racist and downright ridiculous that this company does not offer a black penis mask. It looks to me that they only offer normal tone and cold purple.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #486 on: April 23, 2017, 12:04:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Does that make you gay?
[close]

My friend told me no,unless you lick it twice and make eye contact technically you're still straight
The Life Gnar button has a do-over function so every time you tongue punch it you reset your sexuality and you can choose again.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #487 on: April 23, 2017, 07:07:42 AM »
I also find it extremely racist and downright ridiculous that this company does not offer a black penis mask. It looks to me that they only offer normal tone and cold purple.

im find it offensive they dont make a uncircumcised  one!
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #488 on: April 23, 2017, 07:20:12 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

im find it offensive they dont make a uncircumcised  one!

This is the spring/summer range, hoods coming autumn/winter.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #489 on: April 23, 2017, 08:23:38 AM »
^I just realized how much the cantina band looks like a bunch of musical alien penises.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2198
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #490 on: April 23, 2017, 11:01:17 AM »
Finally this thread gets somewhere good.

GinosGroceries

« Reply #491 on: April 23, 2017, 11:48:34 AM »
^I just realized how much the cantina band looks like a bunch of musical alien penises.

Ah damn
I'm never going to be able to unsee that

Grind King Rims

« Reply #492 on: April 23, 2017, 12:10:01 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Ah damn

I think I found my penis's Halloween costume.

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 3
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #493 on: April 23, 2017, 12:17:27 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Just posing for the photo. Footy wasn't a make.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #494 on: April 23, 2017, 12:48:31 PM »
Y'all need to dead this shit and get some fresh air

shit_for_brains

« Reply #495 on: April 23, 2017, 01:30:18 PM »
If that guy's dick accidentally or even intentionally got licked I don't think he'd have a right to be upset. That is no place to be uptight.

shark tits

« Reply #496 on: April 23, 2017, 01:44:18 PM »
the white guy looks like he's got a stump for an arm in one of those frames. does anyone else see it? also, he's mighty close to licking the dick on one of those shots.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #497 on: April 23, 2017, 02:18:34 PM »

i think the white guy is johnny weir, and he wasn't initially aiming for her butthole. the real question in this video is johnny unheterophobic enough to continue licking the woman's ass? and the answer is yes

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #498 on: April 23, 2017, 06:27:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Ah damn
[close]

I think I found my penis's Halloween costume.
Already picked mine out.