Author Topic: New Call of Duty (rumors and thoughts)  (Read 8107 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
New Call of Duty (rumors and thoughts)
« on: March 26, 2017, 04:49:33 PM »
We all know Battlefield came on top last year when they went for WWI route instead of the latest call of dutys with their jumping around and flying shit. Many people are saying this year for call of duty will be "boots on the ground". With that being said will anyone give Call of duty another shot? Since Battlefield games come out every few years and Call of duty games come out yearly, will anyone get bored of Battlefield and fell the need to pick up a new shooter? Or will Call of duty blow our minds this year?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
Re: New Call of Duty (rumors and thoughts)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 10:35:13 PM »
Sorry Tobey but CoD is the most out played, Super BRO game EVER. Its been pretty much the same game year after year and there are so many other better multiplayer FPS

CoD is the longboarder of FPS

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 02:39:37 AM »
Heard the new cod is supposed to be Vietnam sounds better then the  futuristic bullshit they have been putting out. Last cod I was into was mw2 back on 360. I agree there are better fps battlefield 1 is kickass and if you like futuristic shooters you gotta play crysis. I'm still pissed that to play the modern warfare remaster you have to buy shitty ass infinite warfare

Howie

• Rep: 9
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 04:17:45 AM »
CoD 2 is still the best one in my opinion.

If they can bring back some of that magic I'd be interested, otherwise probably not.