Author Topic: things that give you the heebeejeebees  (Read 338 times)

fineslime

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor
things that give you the heebeejeebees
« on: March 01, 2024, 10:33:42 PM »
tonight, after a long and intense night at work, I was standing on my back porch aloof to the world around me. I had my back pressed against my back porch door with my mind wandering in some thought that I can't quite recall in this moment. my body was loose.

as I lightly swayed my arms to gain some sort of momentum, I picked myself up off the door. as I did, my right hand happened to lightly graze against the steel doorknob as I turned myself to come inside. with my mind being elsewhere, and with me not so much as paying the slightest bit of attention to what was happen in this physical dimension, the moisture that condensed upon the metal made contact with my hand and the feeling was shockingly foreign. in that moment, my first instinct was that the doorknob was one of the many frogs and toads that calls my porch home.

I jumped and stepped away at the same time, both feet popping up over my waist, and I was hit with the most major and severe case of the heebeejeebees. grossed out, worried, anxious, and disgusted at all the same time. these bone rattling shivers are not the first time I've felt them, rather, this moment reminded me of all the times I have felt this before. the heebeejeebees.....

what are some things or situations that give you the heebeejeebees?

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
  • 10th Prestige
Re: things that give you the heebeejeebees
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 10:59:24 PM »
Centipedes are the fucking worst. Before me and my girl got our apartment, in the transition period I was sleeping in my sisters living room on an air mattress and would constantly wake up centipedes crawling right beside my bed. I’m talking multiple every morning. It was especially annoying cause I didn’t wanna kill them after a while so I’d have to get up, grab a random piece of mail and scoop them up to throw them outside cause I refuse to touch them.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

gringo_viejo

• Rep: 43
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 06:44:23 AM »
Centipedes are the fucking worst. Before me and my girl got our apartment, in the transition period I was sleeping in my sisters living room on an air mattress and would constantly wake up centipedes crawling right beside my bed. I’m talking multiple every morning. It was especially annoying cause I didn’t wanna kill them after a while so I’d have to get up, grab a random piece of mail and scoop them up to throw them outside cause I refuse to touch them.

(shudder) it's bad enough finding them in the shower; can't imagine waking up next to one.
Cheap dustpan and whisk broom is excellent for crawly critter disposal...just don't broom the thing up onto your hand blwraglrrigghhlr o gawd

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2024, 07:54:04 AM »
Randomly thought about the time I went to walk the state park and ended up coming home with around 12-15 ticks stuck to my legs/balls. I started freaking out and couldn’t even properly pick them off with tweezers because I was so bugged out so I just started scraping them off my legs with our broom’s dustpan. Then had the fun of having to find them once I scraped them off me so I didn’t cause an infestation.

Bugs. They all need to rot.

Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
  • sup dog
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2024, 08:05:49 AM »
Sometimes when exploring, I’ll get a look down an empty alleyway, path, doorway, whatever… and just think “nope. Bad shit is down that way”

Another brand new account coming in on some absolute fuck shit

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2024, 02:04:09 AM »
 I think insects are amazing and will handle most of 'em, but grubs make me wanna cryvomit and do the floppy body in the opposite direction.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2024, 06:14:09 AM »
Randomly thought about the time I went to walk the state park and ended up coming home with around 12-15 ticks stuck to my legs/balls. I started freaking out and couldn’t even properly pick them off with tweezers because I was so bugged out so I just started scraping them off my legs with our broom’s dustpan. Then had the fun of having to find them once I scraped them off me so I didn’t cause an infestation.

Bugs. They all need to rot.

I had a tick on my nuts once. Not really sure how it got there.

I lived in some gnarly spots when I was younger. One had a roach infestation, I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to one trying to crawl down my pants

G raham

• Rep: -49
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2024, 08:18:48 AM »
Sometimes when exploring, I’ll get a look down an empty alleyway, path, doorway, whatever… and just think “nope. Bad shit is down that way”

i love that vibe tho
Well guys, there's nothing better than getting out there and skateboarding. - Shane O'Neill.

Jewel Runner

• Rep: 101
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2024, 09:20:42 AM »
Gotta be cockroaches... I fucking hate them just thinking about looking at one makes me anxious

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2024, 11:43:57 AM »
Bed bugs are a true nightmare. My exgf was forced to treat a patient that was absolutely infested with bed bugs and inevitably brought them home but we didn't find out until we were moving to a new apartment a few weeks later.  Threw away our mattress and couch, sprayed everything down with those bug killer sprays, heat treated all of our clothing in the dryer on max heat numerous times and from there we actually managed to beat the fuckers and never saw them again.  Still got super lucky tho, thought for sure we'd have to pay to get the entire new apartment heat treated. Now I'm always slightly paranoid with traveling and bringing them home