Author Topic: Gardening  (Read 3836 times)

SHIREFLIP

• Rep: 59
Re: Gardening
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2018, 08:46:04 AM »
Why sage?

I've got some parsley, chives, mint, rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil, and cilantro going. I'm sure sage could join the party, but I'm not entirely sure what it is.

That said, there are some wild morning glory plants growing, and I may be wrong, but I think I recall somebody telling me their seeds are full of DMT or some manner of alkaloid similar in structure to tryptamines. I'll hit the books and report back. At the very least, I could potentially drug some squirrels.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -84
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2018, 10:30:54 AM »
It's called smudging. Indigenous practised  and it just smells good

shark tits

« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2018, 04:47:21 PM »
first batch of cukes, pickled!
didn't boil the jar to a 'pop' [used jars] so prolly eat em in a month or so. got more cucumbers in the yard. i've been really into natural preserving of foods [basically pickling or jam] the last 2 yrs.
[thumb for scale, whole lotta pickles!]

Shifty Flip

• Rep: 52
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2018, 09:59:05 AM »
Why sage?

I've got some parsley, chives, mint, rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil, and cilantro going. I'm sure sage could join the party, but I'm not entirely sure what it is.

That said, there are some wild morning glory plants growing, and I may be wrong, but I think I recall somebody telling me their seeds are full of DMT or some manner of alkaloid similar in structure to tryptamines. I'll hit the books and report back. At the very least, I could potentially drug some squirrels.
Morning Glory seeds give you LSA. Best to mix with a lil mescaline and make those microdots proper.
DMT is in so many pants. Reed Canary Grass, and I know the "clothing dye" root has decreased in quality since ten years ago. DMT is literally everywhere in varying amounts.
My wife just reminded me when she first moved in with me if smoke a gram on deemsters in an evening and watch inhabitants on repeat. I'd totally forgotten that

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -103
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2018, 01:51:58 PM »
my rainbow carrots only came out white/yellow but my orange ones are thick as thieves!

carrots, squash, tomatoes and okra. i've gotten a few shiitakes too, hope i get a full mushroom crop this fall.

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2018, 05:33:24 PM »
i soaked my mushrooms logs the other day. lion's mane is slow and reishi's are small too but 2 of my shiitake mushrooms are going off! this is one of them.

« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2018, 03:38:07 PM »
cushaw for the great state of kentucky. i got a whole patch of em.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2018, 07:59:35 PM »
you should be pushing up daisies instead of digging up vegetables
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2018, 08:44:53 PM »
take that sass back to butt town, will ya?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2018, 09:20:09 PM »
you should be pushing up daisies instead of digging up vegetables
TYFYS

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.