Author Topic: Baby Scumbag Update  (Read 21191 times)

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
Re: Baby Scumbag Update
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2017, 07:40:59 AM »
Damn, Popps' emails are more scandalous than Hillary's.

ChronicBluntSlider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2017, 01:52:51 PM »
There are so many ethnicities, nationalities or whatever LA is the largest population of outside of their home country. So much culture, live music, women from all over the world, etc, etc. people like gip and the religious right w this ultra simplified notion of it just sound like they can't get laid.

too much

« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2017, 06:29:15 PM »
For how beautiful she is her ignorance makes her ugly. There are smart beautiful women all over socal this chick ain't nothing special. Well she is a special kinda special. Did she fuck babyscumbag or something? Why is she in this thread? Just because?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2017, 09:08:54 PM »
There are so many ethnicities, nationalities or whatever LA is the largest population of outside of their home country. So much culture, live music, women from all over the world, etc, etc. people like gip and the religious right w this ultra simplified notion of it just sound like they can't get laid.
You mean the different ethnicities that are so harshly segregated that it would be more appropriate to call LA balkanized than segregated? Sure, plenty of decent people live there, but the power structure and cultural values of the dominant culture of that town are awful. And of course, Angelenos always are hyperdefense over the fact that not everybody likes their town. Rather than accept it and move on, you cry about stupid shit like claiming "they sound like they can't get laid" or the ever famous "anybody who doesn't like LA has never actually been here," bullshit. I remember telling people I was moving away and they seemed personally offended that I wanted to live somewhere else. Just fucking accept that a lot of people don't think of LA as the utopia you believe it to be and shut the fuck up.

And that Buck dude is losing his damned mind making a ton of wild ass assumptions. I didn't claim her a slut, nor repost the scantily clad photos, I said she worships and overvalues celebrity culture with a ridiculous approach to life that is incredibly common across gender lines in LA. Everybody is "just doing this until my [insert entertainment career they almost certainly will not be breaking into] career takes off!" and is taking a fucking improv class on nights when their band isn't practicing for the next open mic. Everybody acts like a celbrity-to-be and is certain to flaunt their relationships with celebrities at any level. And, as explained above, everybody who likes LA loses their fucking mind when somebody who doesn't like it talks shit about it.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2017, 11:39:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You mean the different ethnicities that are so harshly segregated that it would be more appropriate to call LA balkanized than segregated? Sure, plenty of decent people live there, but the power structure and cultural values of the dominant culture of that town are awful. And of course, Angelenos always are hyperdefense over the fact that not everybody likes their town. Rather than accept it and move on, you cry about stupid shit like claiming "they sound like they can't get laid" or the ever famous "anybody who doesn't like LA has never actually been here," bullshit. I remember telling people I was moving away and they seemed personally offended that I wanted to live somewhere else. Just fucking accept that a lot of people don't think of LA as the utopia you believe it to be and shut the fuck up.

And that Buck dude is losing his damned mind making a ton of wild ass assumptions. I didn't claim her a slut, nor repost the scantily clad photos, I said she worships and overvalues celebrity culture with a ridiculous approach to life that is incredibly common across gender lines in LA. Everybody is "just doing this until my [insert entertainment career they almost certainly will not be breaking into] career takes off!" and is taking a fucking improv class on nights when their band isn't practicing for the next open mic. Everybody acts like a celbrity-to-be and is certain to flaunt their relationships with celebrities at any level. And, as explained above, everybody who likes LA loses their fucking mind when somebody who doesn't like it talks shit about it.

You will find that people who live in areas that are perceived as shitty by outsiders tend to be the most fiercely defensive about them. Los Angeles is a skateboarding utopia in the same way a blues musician values misery--it's covered in concrete.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2017, 05:34:22 AM »
I've never lived in LA (just a summer), but was just talking to someone about segregation in Chicago and showed this racial dot map. LA doesn't have quite as harsh lines of segregation as Chicago, but not far off.
https://demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html

KronLaFlare

• Rep: -20
« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2017, 06:11:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just looking for a reason to post this.
https://www.instagram.com/nori_thenightmare/
[close]
Wow! Where to even begin...
[close]
The kinda lawyer you wouldn't be surprised ends up in prison.
[close]
She is the real reason to hate LA. Even fucking lawyers are starfucker hyphenates. "I'm just doing this criminal law gig until my modeling career takes off! Gotta do something to pay the bills! tee-hee!" Just seeing her profile makes me so fucking happy I don't live in that town anymore.

So you don't own Malibu Mr. Reagan

shark tits

« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2017, 08:28:28 AM »
every city is segregated and every city makes a big deal how their city is the most segregated and it needs to change [just like every rural community thinks it's the meth capital of the world].
in some instances it is white people's fault [detroit w/ 8 miles as a cutoff where black people couldn't get housing] but by and large i would say people self segregate. there's scientific studies that babies prefer people who look like them and you see it in jails and anywhere people hang out in groups. i read that who you look for as a partner later is based offa the women in your family which sounds oidipal and gross.
people maintaining their cultures is a good thing and prolly the best resistance to the homogenization and walmart-ization of america. tons of bodegas and indie businesses only thrive because of self segregation, mcdonalds and cvs would replace them in a mixed neighborhood.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2017, 09:45:05 AM »
This is interesting. I moved to the capital of Sweden (Stockholm, just over a million of muppets) almost a year ago. Damn, people here are so fucking self absorbed och patronizing. They will ask you where you come from and upon reply tell you what a fucking hole that place is, even though they live in some shitty outskirt. I mean, fucking really? My reply to this bullshit "Yeah, I was born in St Petersbourg, all cities are tiny in comparison".  They never know what to say, since I destroyed their fucking self absorbtion.

LA seems like the dumber, more shallow Stockholm. Every one is hot shit here and their 48 "followers" on Instagram is all the proof they need to pursue a "career" as a Youtuber. Gyms are full of cunt who spend more time taking photos for their imaginary "fans". 

I swear to God, I recently found out that there is this guy, 24, about to get married, having kids, now works in a big bank but sick of it. He is pretty down all the time, thinks his job sucks and dreams to become a full time Youtuber. I'm dead fucking serious. Motherfucker is already living a dream but unable to see it. What a fucking loser.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2017, 09:51:10 AM »
Oakland has a ton of very diverse communities. While high rents and gentrification are messing it up and the future is uncertain, most neighborhoods have people from many different cultural groups all living side by side. Its not perfect, but compared to places like LA and Chicago its utopian

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2017, 10:54:47 AM »
This is interesting. I moved to the capital of Sweden (Stockholm, just over a million of muppets) almost a year ago. Damn, people here are so fucking self absorbed och patronizing. They will ask you where you come from and upon reply tell you what a fucking hole that place is, even though they live in some shitty outskirt. I mean, fucking really? My reply to this bullshit "Yeah, I was born in St Petersbourg, all cities are tiny in comparison".  They never know what to say, since I destroyed their fucking self absorbtion.

LA seems like the dumber, more shallow Stockholm. Every one is hot shit here and their 48 "followers" on Instagram is all the proof they need to pursue a "career" as a Youtuber. Gyms are full of cunt who spend more time taking photos for their imaginary "fans". 

I swear to God, I recently found out that there is this guy, 24, about to get married, having kids, now works in a big bank but sick of it. He is pretty down all the time, thinks his job sucks and dreams to become a full time Youtuber. I'm dead fucking serious. Motherfucker is already living a dream but unable to see it. What a fucking loser.

Some people are so unappreciative of what they already have. Sad.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

KronLaFlare

• Rep: -20
« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2017, 11:17:55 AM »

LA is the best fam

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2017, 11:54:17 AM »
LA may be the best for some people. I am just not part of that group of some people.

calvinsdream

« Reply #103 on: April 25, 2017, 03:59:53 PM »
Expand Quote
I work in the legal field in Los Angeles (not as a lawyer) and feel qualified enough to say that most attorneys are not that glamorous. Most wear slightly ill-fitted suits and are fighting either some form of hemorrhoids or ulcer. I probably interact with more obnoxious attorneys than what can be inferred by this girl's instagram profile.
[close]

this.

i hate coming in here to slap down pussy little ron-ron but the open nature of skateboard culture is important to me.

this is an attractive young white woman who got through law school, worked her way up and decided to focus her practice on criminal defense for young black men in los angeles (i'm basing this on scanning her social media, i may be wrong) which seems exceedingly helpful.

let's play devil's advocate and say her whole social media presence is just a marketing scheme. she's still working to decriminalize the image of the young black man. sure some of them have made transgressions but they deserve proper representation.

creating some social media presence to draw an audience for people that might need her service is the same thing everyone does. she seems to care for/about the people she works with. what is the fault here? she's been posting pictures w/ Antuwan for years. she's working. why would anyone hate on that?! i don't get it.

to put another bullet in lil ron-ron you are slut shaming this woman who built a career to help people. it is very important that everyone on this board knows you're racist, sexist garbage and only calling out other people to hide your own shortcomings.

in conclusion: ron-ron left los angeles cause he coudln't get into any parties. ur mad cause she fucks black dudes and ur weak af.

Please, won't somebody please think of the attractive young white women?

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2017, 04:12:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I work in the legal field in Los Angeles (not as a lawyer) and feel qualified enough to say that most attorneys are not that glamorous. Most wear slightly ill-fitted suits and are fighting either some form of hemorrhoids or ulcer. I probably interact with more obnoxious attorneys than what can be inferred by this girl's instagram profile.
[close]

this.

i hate coming in here to slap down pussy little ron-ron but the open nature of skateboard culture is important to me.

this is an attractive young white woman who got through law school, worked her way up and decided to focus her practice on criminal defense for young black men in los angeles (i'm basing this on scanning her social media, i may be wrong) which seems exceedingly helpful.

let's play devil's advocate and say her whole social media presence is just a marketing scheme. she's still working to decriminalize the image of the young black man. sure some of them have made transgressions but they deserve proper representation.

creating some social media presence to draw an audience for people that might need her service is the same thing everyone does. she seems to care for/about the people she works with. what is the fault here? she's been posting pictures w/ Antuwan for years. she's working. why would anyone hate on that?! i don't get it.

to put another bullet in lil ron-ron you are slut shaming this woman who built a career to help people. it is very important that everyone on this board knows you're racist, sexist garbage and only calling out other people to hide your own shortcomings.

in conclusion: ron-ron left los angeles cause he coudln't get into any parties. ur mad cause she fucks black dudes and ur weak af.
[close]

Please, won't somebody please think of the attractive young white women?

errytime I talk to hispanicals I think, this iswhy I like attractive young white women the best

GinosGroceries

« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2017, 04:29:50 PM »
Are the ATL Twins considered trill paralegals?

ATL Twins on The Shining. Confirmed

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2017, 04:48:03 PM »
if you already know who you are and aren't a dry sponge LA is rad. If you go there to "find yourself" you're a moth to the flame.

swag nollies

« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2017, 04:48:53 PM »
Like tits said its more of a culture thing. You got Colombians in that neighborhood, Mexicans in that one, Vietnamese over there, and Koreans over there. Gives each part of a city its own vibe and its own mom and pop shops and hangouts.

Good way to preserve culture, but bad if you want to see skin tones evenly distributed I guess.

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2017, 06:49:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Are the ATL Twins considered trill paralegals?

[close]

The ATL twins are somewhere double teaming a girl right now and I have no doubt it's trill.  Did Pops ever return their email?

I found GOB Bluth's long-lost sons.

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2017, 11:41:22 PM »
every city is segregated and every city makes a big deal how their city is the most segregated and it needs to change [just like every rural community thinks it's the meth capital of the world].
in some instances it is white people's fault [detroit w/ 8 miles as a cutoff where black people couldn't get housing] but by and large i would say people self segregate. there's scientific studies that babies prefer people who look like them and you see it in jails and anywhere people hang out in groups. i read that who you look for as a partner later is based offa the women in your family which sounds oidipal and gross.
people maintaining their cultures is a good thing and prolly the best resistance to the homogenization and walmart-ization of america. tons of bodegas and indie businesses only thrive because of self segregation, mcdonalds and cvs would replace them in a mixed neighborhood.

The pattern of modern segregation in Los Angeles mirrors the original areas of post WWI racial housing covenants. I'm not sure new black homeowners in the '40s were on board with this (not that there was any choice). I suppose drummer Billy Higgins could have created a jazz workshop in any affluent community in L.A. during the early '90s, but he chose to keep it in a predominantly black neighborhood of Leimert Park. But this had less to do with self-segregation than wanting to build the cultural center in South L.A. (where he lived) and to displace some of the negative attributes of gang activity by the nearby Rollin 60s crips.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2017, 08:58:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The pattern of modern segregation in Los Angeles mirrors the original areas of post WWI racial housing covenants. I'm not sure new black homeowners in the '40s were on board with this (not that there was any choice). I suppose drummer Billy Higgins could have created a jazz workshop in any affluent community in L.A. during the early '90s, but he chose to keep it in a predominantly black neighborhood of Leimert Park. But this had less to do with self-segregation than wanting to build the cultural center in South L.A. (where he lived) and to displace some of the negative attributes of gang activity by the nearby Rollin 60s crips.
It was actually Post- World War II/Post FHA, and they definitely weren't on board, since the supreme court case that made covenants illegal was brought by South LA resident and film star Hattie McDaniel.

if you already know who you are and aren't a dry sponge LA is rad. If you go there to "find yourself" you're a moth to the flame.
Nope. Opposite. If you know who you are you want authentic experiences, not the pre-fab LA club scene and imitations of cultures from other regions they poorly attempt to appropriate as a city.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:00:22 AM by Ronald Wilson Reagan »

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2017, 04:44:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
It was actually Post- World War II/Post FHA, and they definitely weren't on board, since the supreme court case that made covenants illegal was brought by South LA resident and film star Hattie McDaniel.

Expand Quote
[close]
Nope. Opposite. If you know who you are you want authentic experiences, not the pre-fab LA club scene and imitations of cultures from other regions they poorly attempt to appropriate as a city.

surely judging any city based on the club scene in 2017 isn't from a skaters POV. and appropriating/imitating other cultures/scenes exists in every gentrified neighborhood in the world. experiences within a gentrified neighborhood/nightlife zone cannot speak for the rest of a city.

What's wrong with annually skating a grip of iconic and relatively bust free spots year round, surfing/beach, and being able to escape to mountains/desert etc solitude with relative ease (no tolls), plus access to inexpensive premium quality produce/food? Nobody is forcing anyone into some plastic hollywood lifestyle nor does anyone have to participate in that. even so looking back on life, isn't that somewhat superior than a sausage fest hater filled bar in a post blue collar city with a bunch of nickels, and virtually zero ambition other than getting wasted? i'd live that dime life in montreal too if it wasn't winter 60% of the year.

I've been in NYC for 15 years and can tell you earnestly that at present, Downtown/BK NYC scene is way more superficial and status driven/workaholic then the vibe/culture in most of Los Angeles. LA is on the come up, NYC is on the come down I hate to admit. If you're searching for authenticity/subculture anywhere I'd advise to immerse within any ethnic enclave. Whether you're welcome is on you.

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2017, 05:31:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
And the balls of her to claim she's my #FavTrillLawyer. I can think of at least 3 things wrong with that hashtag.
[close]

What, you got a better trill lawyer?  My lawyer is so not trill with his ivy league education and ethics and shit.
[close]
I've never even met my lawyer (solicitor). He doesn't sound very trill over the phone but he charges like a mutha fucka.

My lawyer was far from trill, showed up 45 minutes after my hearing started and walked in out breath and sweaty, needless to say i got my check back from him.

calvinsdream

« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2017, 06:09:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
And the balls of her to claim she's my #FavTrillLawyer. I can think of at least 3 things wrong with that hashtag.
[close]

What, you got a better trill lawyer?  My lawyer is so not trill with his ivy league education and ethics and shit.
[close]
I've never even met my lawyer (solicitor). He doesn't sound very trill over the phone but he charges like a mutha fucka.
[close]

My lawyer was far from trill, showed up 45 minutes after my hearing started and walked in out breath and sweaty, needless to say i got my check back from him.

My very cheap, flat fee lawyer completely did not show up to a court date of mine, then he also missed the retrial, when it ended up being dismissed -  weird based on the multiple cops there to testify that I recognized. I never met the guy, just paid some paralegal.

He didn't show but got me out of the charges. Is that trill?

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2017, 11:46:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Yes. Most South LA communities were predominantly white before WWII. The westward expansion of I-10 also greatly changed the landscape of segregation.

Speaking of imitations of other cultures, skateboarding began as a novel mimicry of surfing. Even much of our imagery was appropriated from local gang graffiti (the whole Dogtown thing, down to the name) and hot rod art (see Jim Phillips graphics). Although we brazenly steal things from other cultures, that does not mean that we haven't created something authentic in the process.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2017, 09:35:09 AM »
See what I mean? Say you don't like LA and the LA people lose their mind justifying why you are incorrect in not liking the city. Say "New York isn't for me" to a New Yorker and you'll get "Your loss man," same thing goes for pretty much any major city. Hell, if somebody says they don't like the Bay Area, where I live, my reaction is empathy- "Yeah, shit is super expensive up here, I just love skating hills so it works for me."
Not Angelenos though. They can't handle that what works for them doesn't work for others.
Just to stir the pot- everything about doing anything sucks in LA. Want to go to the post office? 45 minute round trip drive. Get groceries? 20 minutes each way. Go to work? hour commute on the same 4 roads everybody in the public transit-free town takes at the same time every day. Hang out with friends? "We're all meeting in Eagle Rock then going down to Venice to the event" HOURS of driving just to "have fun." You've heard people complain that driving to skate spots take hours of the day? That's not just skate spots, that's every aspect of your life.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2017, 09:42:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

My very cheap, flat fee lawyer completely did not show up to a court date of mine, then he also missed the retrial, when it ended up being dismissed -  weird based on the multiple cops there to testify that I recognized. I never met the guy, just paid some paralegal.

He didn't show but got me out of the charges. Is that trill?

my lawyer is black so hes trill as fuck.