Author Topic: The Baker Am Video  (Read 7606 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: The Baker Am Video
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2017, 09:17:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Thought this was gonna be like Extremely Sorry with a bunch of kids that will be good someday but are a little tough to watch at the moment, but I enjoyed this.  I was wondering when someone was going to bring the Willy grind back too
[close]
Are you talking about Donta? Because if you are they are Losi grinds not Willy Grinds.
[close]

Kader did one down Hollywood 12

Missed that one.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2017, 10:20:37 AM »
kaderskater is fucking bease eh

midgebones

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2017, 11:52:48 AM »
Video was aight at best, I expected way sicker stuff being that it's an am intro to Baker but it's still obvious they all kill it. The only tricks that got me hyped were Donta's front feeble frontside out, spanly's line, and Zach's full cab one footer (still kinda ugly)

But I guess I'm alone in thinking body varials, willy grinds, and Zach's style are pretty whack. I'm not old or even close to it, just really dislike a lot of today's skateboarders' forced style/arms, looks kooky and unnatural. Guess that's what "good style" equates to these days though

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2017, 12:39:59 PM »
fuck, the skating was way better than i expected.. music was exactly as bad as expected

FirstBlood82

• Rep: 117
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2017, 02:46:34 PM »
im old confirmed .. this does nothing for me

90sDamiano

• Rep: -82
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2017, 09:09:22 PM »
Kader and Donta are a perfect fit for Baker. Not into that Zach kid at all. You can tell he's just trying to emulate the trendy dudes in skating and it's very obvious. I would have gave Donta the last part of that edit. Fs feeble 180 and switch hurricane were done so well.