Author Topic: KOTR episodes  (Read 86092 times)

offkilter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
Re: KOTR episodes
« Reply #570 on: August 18, 2017, 09:18:37 AM »
Louie has to be so hyped, he has a great team.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #571 on: August 18, 2017, 12:52:29 PM »
Soo is enzo of flow status?

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #572 on: August 18, 2017, 12:56:41 PM »
What's with Thrasher only picking handplants for the KOTR cover the past few years?

Easy trick to get the whole team stoking in the background

Glad Enjoi won. They're the happiest team in skating, and Pilz is beyond sick

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #573 on: August 18, 2017, 12:58:01 PM »
What kind of drugs does Andy Roy do? I'm guessing dog.

do they make meth for dogs?

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #574 on: August 18, 2017, 01:17:24 PM »
Andy licking those sausages made me want to throw up. I'd go get tested for some diseases if I were Zack or Sean.

Irvine-Sucks.com

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #575 on: August 18, 2017, 01:19:36 PM »
It was rad seeing how stoked everybody (especially Creature) was when they surprised Foy.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #576 on: August 18, 2017, 03:41:50 PM »
Anyone know why Lacey wasn't there? Also, it looks like her second front wheel touched on that 1 wheeled nose manual 180.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 06:16:28 PM by Righteous Victim »

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #577 on: August 18, 2017, 03:48:29 PM »
Was it just me or was there a lot of camera focus on Bekkel. Also saw the Snacks sighting:

shark tits

« Reply #578 on: August 18, 2017, 03:51:07 PM »
andy roy is older than sweet lou!?!?! ???

IcanthelpitImfromMilwaukee

• Rep: 6
« Reply #579 on: August 18, 2017, 04:56:21 PM »
Ended pretty much as expected, except Creature getting second.

They should've had a "not giving a shit" for Jon Dickson. Also, they shouldn't have invited Andy Roy and focused more on Jaws hallucinating in the background. What the fuck was he doing?

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #580 on: August 18, 2017, 05:05:54 PM »
focused more on Jaws hallucinating in the background. What the fuck was he doing?

lol I spit out my damn drink. dude is on something fun for sure. he's such a weirdo, I love it

Changes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -220
  • #NeverForget
« Reply #581 on: August 18, 2017, 06:11:19 PM »
Called Pilz MVP since enjoi was announced, hes the greatest, all u had to do is watch his insta vids to know everyone was going to be fucked

billyerlife

« Reply #582 on: August 18, 2017, 09:31:03 PM »
That Mystery Guest MVP was 500 points, that's more than what enjoi won by, Sammaria pretty much won it for them. I mean Jackson winning 25,000 points probably helped too, but still. Excellent season, way more watchable than last year, money on it being Anti-Hero and Welcome next year.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 09:33:55 PM by billyerlife »

danjtony

• Rep: -4
« Reply #583 on: August 18, 2017, 09:39:27 PM »
Yeah I think Vice took fewer liberties with the storytelling/drama this time around. Felt less like a reality TV show and more like an extended version of the thrasher web clips (and no shitty soundtrack).

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #584 on: August 18, 2017, 10:03:08 PM »
Welp, at least we don't have to watch that fucking Michael Phelps ad anymore.

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #585 on: August 18, 2017, 10:05:24 PM »
Yeah I think Vice took fewer liberties with the storytelling/drama this time around. Felt less like a reality TV show and more like an extended version of the thrasher web clips (and no shitty soundtrack).

Agreed. I get the temptation to play up the team conflicts and add a little extra drama, but when people are getting "dong" tattooed to their head and killing themselves to land a tre flip in high heels you don't really need a story line.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #586 on: August 18, 2017, 10:14:01 PM »
how much was mvp worth?

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #587 on: August 18, 2017, 11:23:28 PM »
That Mystery Guest MVP was 500 points, that's more than what enjoi won by, Sammaria pretty much won it for them. I mean Jackson winning 25,000 points probably helped too, but still. Excellent season, way more watchable than last year, money on it being Anti-Hero and Welcome next year.

I would love to take that bet and your money
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 02:16:13 AM by Atiba Applebum »

doublesteveburger

« Reply #588 on: August 18, 2017, 11:34:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Agreed. I get the temptation to play up the team conflicts and add a little extra drama, but when people are getting "dong" tattooed to their head and killing themselves to land a tre flip in high heels you don't really need a story line.

Last year having birdhouse wrote it's own storyline, it can't ALL be vice egging shit on. Same thing this year with Creature. I love how they kept giving Baekkel reaction shots though. There must have been some tension on that table.

colt cannon lunchbox

• Rep: -92
« Reply #589 on: August 19, 2017, 05:09:09 AM »
Phelps sounds like he is in a lot of pain the way he was yelling into that mic

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #590 on: August 19, 2017, 05:09:37 AM »
Welp, at least we don't have to watch that fucking Jake Phelps anymore.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #591 on: August 19, 2017, 06:58:18 AM »
Phelps sounds like he is in a lot of pain the way he was yelling into that mic

He sounded like he had the biggest loogie ever he couldn't hock

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #592 on: August 19, 2017, 09:25:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Last year having birdhouse wrote it's own storyline, it can't ALL be vice egging shit on. Same thing this year with Creature. I love how they kept giving Baekkel reaction shots though. There must have been some tension on that table.
he said "i have to pee" so that's probably why there was tension

danjtony

• Rep: -4
« Reply #593 on: August 19, 2017, 09:32:51 AM »
Also yeah I'm glad to see that Phelps has gone from saying "fuck" every other word to just unintelligible howling. Dude is on some Trump level mental decay.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #594 on: August 19, 2017, 03:11:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

and mummy face just raised his eyebrows.

the "interesting" thing with the baekkel shots, they show one where it looks like he's mean mugging, then the next shot they show up him he's whooping it up like he's in the studio audience of Married With Children

shit_for_brains

« Reply #595 on: August 19, 2017, 03:42:12 PM »
Nothing on earth would have gotten me to eat an Andy Roy sausage.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #596 on: August 19, 2017, 04:40:57 PM »
Andy Roy's grill looks like the before photo in a dental implant advertisement

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #597 on: August 19, 2017, 06:00:27 PM »
I was stoked when Thrasher just posted the results right after the show because that made me not want to watch the final episode. Shit I seen on Instagram of just Andy Roy there makes me so glad they did that. No way I was gonna sit for an hour of Andy Roy just to see who won

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #598 on: August 19, 2017, 06:21:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

and mummy face just raised his eyebrows.

the "interesting" thing with the baekkel shots, they show one where it looks like he's mean mugging, then the next shot they show up him he's whooping it up like he's in the studio audience of Married With Children
I brought it up earlier, but a friend pointed out to me that not only was Baekkel mean mugging after Jackson won MVP, but he wasn't clapping at all -- hard to pin that one on editing. Gotta try pretty hard to look like the most unlikable guy next to Chris Russell, but he definitely came through.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Harem

« Reply #599 on: August 20, 2017, 12:13:21 AM »
Would love to see WKND/ZERO/WELCOME.