Author Topic: KOTR episodes  (Read 86130 times)

MostlyLurkin'

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
Re: KOTR episode 1
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2017, 04:55:47 PM »
enjoi seems like a fucking powerhouse. i'll put my money on them despite being very stoked on the idea of Kevin winning KOTR.

Norwegian, huh?

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2017, 05:34:40 PM »
Expand Quote
To those wondering why this is out already and free on YouTube, I'm pretty sure viceland does this with the first episode of any series. You'll have to wait for the thrasher versions after this I'm guessing, unless ya take the bait and pay
[close]

tvshow = "kotr"

while tvshow != free
{
  open (http://google.com)
  search "watch" + tvshow + "free"
}
Jesus that killed me

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2017, 09:47:51 AM »

aaaaaand the frenchman of the year award goes to my man Lucas, style icon, for getting his own challenge on KOTR!!
why the hell do they call those dolphin shorts by the way?

now I hope we get to see the rest of this soon............

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2017, 09:48:27 AM »
Clint better be a fucking mystery guest.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2017, 10:13:18 AM »
I think the biggest reason to watch is that there's no Clint or birdhouse.

Don't worry, Vice will create a new villain team for this year! Clearly they have already decided to characterize Enjoi as the good guys (not that its too hard to do). Is this your first reality show series you guys have seen? Somebody is ALWAYS the villain and drama is ALWAYS manufactured. Its good for ratings.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 875
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2017, 10:21:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Don't worry, Vice will create a new villain team for this year! Clearly they have already decided to characterize Enjoi as the good guys (not that its too hard to do). Is this your first reality show series you guys have seen? Somebody is ALWAYS the villain and drama is ALWAYS manufactured. Its good for ratings.

It's why that one season of OIAM worked because they were able to make Forrest the 'villain' and then the next one was a disaster because they tried to hard with that and manufactured contest drama.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2017, 12:00:27 PM »
Expand Quote
enjoi seems like a fucking powerhouse. i'll put my money on them despite being very stoked on the idea of Kevin winning KOTR.
[close]

Norwegian, huh?
yeah and he is a homie

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2190
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2017, 12:39:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm gonna say Sam Hitz or someone on Creature will be the villian, Deathwish went soft unless Mike Plumb loses his shit

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2017, 12:53:00 PM »
Ben Raemers will be the surprise twist villain.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2017, 12:55:07 PM »
If someone brings up his sisters tits

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2017, 01:15:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I'm gonna say Sam Hitz or someone on Creature will be the villian, Deathwish went soft unless Mike Plumb loses his shit
Yeah, but the set up where they show deathwish dusting the spot, then cut to Enjoi being like "They wrecked the spot! Should we wreck the spot for the next team? Nah, fuck that shit man" makes it seem like they are at least candidates.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2017, 01:30:51 PM »
It seems like Creature is definitely being set up for villain status. Gravette's quick "our dude should have won it" voiceover reminded me a lot of when the Birdhouse van was suspicious of Toy Machine cheating on their first challenges last year.

Gravette still seems like a crybaby, though.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2017, 01:37:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Norwegian, huh?
[close]
yeah and he is a homie

haha, same here actually  ;)

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2017, 01:39:46 PM »
It seems like Creature is definitely being set up for villain status. Gravette's quick "our dude should have won it" voiceover reminded me a lot of when the Birdhouse van was suspicious of Toy Machine cheating on their first challenges last year.

Last time they were on they wrecked some DIY spot with sledgehammers. I thought that was lame as fuck even though I enjoyed their stuff otherwise and been a fan of Gravette since then.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2017, 01:45:20 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Last time they were on they wrecked some DIY spot with sledgehammers. I thought that was lame as fuck even though I enjoyed their stuff otherwise and been a fan of Gravette since then.

If I remember correctly they made that spot to get challenges. So it's not like they destroyed a local DIY

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2017, 01:50:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

If I remember correctly they made that spot to get challenges. So it's not like they destroyed a local DIY
It's still pretty weak. If I remember correctly, AWS came in and fucked the spot up afterwards without the help of DIY. I always thought that was a nice little poke in Creature's eye.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2017, 02:04:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
It's still pretty weak. If I remember correctly, AWS came in and fucked the spot up afterwards without the help of DIY. I always thought that was a nice little poke in Creature's eye.

I totally forgot AWS was ever on King of the Road

SIMPLY

• Rep: 32
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2017, 02:19:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Anybody remember that random website clip of Andy Roy punching a drunk darren naveratte?

Wonder if there's any tension with Creature and Andy Roy left from that?
[close]

from what i recall it was a video of him having a drunk rant at naveratte, said something like "fuck creature fuck transworld"

I remember recently on his Instagram somebody commented saying he should tour with creature or something, and he replied saying he'd rather eat shit and die or something along those lines...

apow

• Rep: 78
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2017, 02:21:53 PM »

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2017, 02:49:34 PM »

Thought they would've given him the points for fuckin him up with that weak ass ramp. Whoever built that should be kicking himself in the head. Crazy how these guys can take a slam like that and just walk it off, I'd be out for a month after that

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2017, 03:27:06 PM »
Deathwish will be the bad guys. Lizard was the first to sabotage a spot and even threw in a "fuck them" comment as they were leaving... That being said, the producers as mentioned will nudge these guys into good and bad. The wonders of editing...

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2017, 03:29:48 PM »

He'll step up for the "Clint Walker Challenge"- Hit an opposing team's skater with your board -- 50 pts

should be worth more considering it'll push the slap thread 3 pages overnight when it airs

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2017, 07:02:38 PM »
Anyone know the song that plays when enjoi is first introduced? "♫ Whaaaat happened to my heart? ♪ whaaaat happened to my sooouuooouul? ♫" Tried googling the lyrics and can't find it.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2017, 07:51:49 AM »
Why is there such an emphasis on eating/drinking gross stuff? You don't really need to do it more than once, seems kinda one dimensional.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2017, 08:23:54 AM »
Why is there such an emphasis on eating/drinking gross stuff? You don't really need to do it more than once, seems kinda one dimensional.
Fresh ideas kind of run slim for something that's been going on for so long , I won't be surprised if there will be a GG Allin challenge next

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2017, 09:27:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Anybody remember that random website clip of Andy Roy punching a drunk darren naveratte?

Wonder if there's any tension with Creature and Andy Roy left from that?
[close]

from what i recall it was a video of him having a drunk rant at naveratte, said something like "fuck creature fuck transworld"
[close]

I remember recently on his Instagram somebody commented saying he should tour with creature or something, and he replied saying he'd rather eat shit and die or something along those lines...

This is the original thread - the video on the original link was removed within a day or two if I remember:

http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=63090.0
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2017, 10:03:31 AM »

Full on hated the piss drinking b2b shitting in a shoe...I get its KOTR but its almost like Bam and Steve-O should be in it with all the antics

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 875
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2017, 10:06:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Full on hated the piss drinking b2b shitting in a shoe...I get its KOTR but its almost like Bam and Steve-O should be in it with all the antics

Wouldn't be surprised if they got bam next year or something. Maybe have the mystery guests be MTV stars.

Bam
Sheckler
Dyrdek (highly doubt they'd ever get him to go along with any of the KOTR shit, when do you think the last time he rode in a van or stayed in a shitty hotel was?)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2017, 12:58:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, you can tell they are doing more gross out shit because there's the attempt at the mass appeal because its a tv show and all, but its dumb.
I liked Burnett's explanation of the twerk challenge last year, you could tell he wasn't into it, felt bad about it, and just kind of was going with the flow...

shit_for_brains

« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2017, 01:14:50 PM »
because sk8rs are so gnarly they drink piss.

I get why this is KOTR Season 2, but there were how many other ones before they became "official" and put it on TV? That's horse shit. This isn't the second one.