Author Topic: Daryl Angel  (Read 138952 times)

Vert Reynolds

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -32
Re: Daryl Angel
« Reply #120 on: June 11, 2017, 02:19:49 AM »
#neverforget  Theotis put on a hoodie & Morphed into Daryl Angel.....

That is All

Oh Yeah..RWR a.k.a the GIP is blowing my mind with his post  :o :o Id love to have a cup of Cofveve with you.
I would love to chat about your view on pushing switch Mongo, & other real deal avenues in Sk8boarding.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 02:30:43 AM by Vert Reynolds »
Do You even Street Style ???

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 3
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2017, 10:02:14 PM »

don't let your white guilt prevent you from accurately quoting source material.

Pretty sure I've had a professor who's said this at least once.

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #122 on: June 12, 2017, 01:12:49 AM »
So today YouTube reminds me about that Real Street part and I click on the video but then I thought about this thread and better click on Silas. This guy used to be Austyn roomie and Dylan friend. He needs to clean his act. 

Heres Silas part; the 5-0 at the end of the first line is so gnarly and hes skating at top speed.  :o

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -607
« Reply #123 on: June 12, 2017, 06:49:07 AM »
So today YouTube reminds me about that Real Street part and I click on the video but then I thought about this thread and better click on Silas. This guy used to be Austyn roomie and Dylan friend. He needs to clean his act. 

Heres Silas part; the 5-0 at the end of the first line is so gnarly and hes skating at top speed.  :o

I used to be a huge Silas fan back in the day, but I couldn't take him serious after I read some interview where he said Danny Renaud used to bully him when he first got on Habitat.
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

tyleraustin11

• Rep: -18
« Reply #124 on: June 12, 2017, 07:54:52 AM »
Skated with him, he is tight

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #125 on: June 12, 2017, 09:23:23 AM »
Skated with him, he is tight

Like a fist?

kook nukem

« Reply #126 on: June 12, 2017, 02:33:03 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I used to be a huge Silas fan back in the day, but I couldn't take him serious after I read some interview where he said Danny Renaud used to bully him when he first got on Habitat.
I would think you'd feel differently about Renaud, if anyone, after hearing that.

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1168
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #127 on: June 12, 2017, 02:39:54 PM »
still amazing silas was SOTY and remains underrated at the same time

hardly art, hardly starving

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 878
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #128 on: June 12, 2017, 02:41:17 PM »
Expand Quote
So today YouTube reminds me about that Real Street part and I click on the video but then I thought about this thread and better click on Silas. This guy used to be Austyn roomie and Dylan friend. He needs to clean his act.�

Heres Silas part; the 5-0 at the end of the first line is so gnarly and hes skating at top speed.� :o

[close]

Literally everyone who met Renaud back in that time has had nothing good to say about him as a person.

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -607
« Reply #129 on: June 12, 2017, 02:51:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Heres Silas part; the 5-0 at the end of the first line is so gnarly and hes skating at top speed.  :o

[close]

[close]
I would think you'd feel differently about Renaud, if anyone, after hearing that.

I mean, it's no secret Renaud was a dick back in the day, but as a grown-ass man, it seems odd that Silas would've even been able to be bullied by someone who was I think actually younger than him.
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #130 on: May 07, 2018, 06:14:18 AM »
Making sure this gets seen, as it should. Fuck covering this up.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #131 on: May 07, 2018, 07:37:13 AM »
Is this the Daryl thread that was removed?

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #132 on: May 07, 2018, 07:44:49 AM »
This isn't the right thread, it was the one from his video part that came out on a Thrasher Friday.  D.A.R.Y.L

But who knows, there is plenty of slander in this thread as well, I could see them taking it down too.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #133 on: May 07, 2018, 07:57:52 AM »
This isn't the right thread, it was the one from his video part that came out on a Thrasher Friday.  D.A.R.Y.L

But who knows, there is plenty of slander in this thread as well, I could see them taking it down too.
ah thanks i guess i missed that thread

dumptruck12

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: -104
« Reply #134 on: May 07, 2018, 08:05:56 AM »

Shut up nerd

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1000
« Reply #135 on: May 07, 2018, 08:39:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Shut up nerd

Fuck off Daryl. Nobody likes you.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #136 on: May 07, 2018, 08:43:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Shut up nerd
[close]

Fuck off Daryl. Nobody likes you.
Habitat and Nike apparently do. They know he beats up women, know that at least the skateboarders here are angry about it and don't support him anymore, but for some reason keep endorsing him as a representative of their companies. They must REALLY like him, because sponsoring him makes no sense at all.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 398
« Reply #137 on: May 07, 2018, 11:12:23 AM »
Is the username DARYL ANGELS TEETH already taken?

Asking for a friend...

halfsleeper

• Rep: 9
« Reply #138 on: May 07, 2018, 11:34:16 AM »
Habitat and Nike apparently do. They know he beats up women, know that at least the skateboarders here are angry about it and don't support him anymore, but for some reason keep endorsing him as a representative of their companies. They must REALLY like him, because sponsoring him makes no sense at all.

woman beating daryl allegedly of nike
tiny hat, big heart.

NootNoot

« Reply #139 on: May 07, 2018, 11:53:23 AM »
I've been away doing RNS, did Daryl get a thread removed or something? Was it the one where we were all talking about him beating the shit out of his ex girlfriend with those pics of her swollen face or something?
What is RNS and why did you mention it? What did that sentence have to do with Daryl angel beating the shit out of his ex girlfriend and her posting about it on Instagram and the skate industry covering his tracks for their own pathetic brand reputation?

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #140 on: May 07, 2018, 12:07:30 PM »
Reviews of New Sales. It means I was working and didn't have time to keep up with Slap. I know this is foreign to some, but sometimes people need to go to work and miss out on internet nonsense. Also, some of us don't have social media accounts for instant updates for all the news and gossip in real time.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

ungzilla

« Reply #141 on: May 07, 2018, 12:18:29 PM »
some of us have jobs that somehow aren't the same job as you have... anyways gotta go take care of the CMINs

ps if you don't know what that is you're unemployed and maybe homeless too

pps hey everyone i'm employed check me out 8)

NootNoot

« Reply #142 on: May 07, 2018, 12:19:00 PM »
Reviews of New Sales. It means I was working and didn't have time to keep up with Slap. I know this is foreign to some, but sometimes people need to go to work and miss out on internet nonsense. Also, some of us don't have social media accounts for instant updates for all the news and gossip in real time.
I was being sarcastic with the RNS question to low key talk about the allegations again, I thought that’s what you were doing but now I realize you are a super serious and important individual. It may be foreign to some, but having a job isn’t a unique or special thing. It’s weird to assume everyone knows the specifics of your sales job. I thought RNS meant regional nursing services, sorry to ask I should have known what you do for a living and everything about it considering how important your life is. You post on SLAP pretty much every day too you took like a day off on May 5th so it seems you do have time to keep up just fine.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #143 on: May 07, 2018, 12:29:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I was being sarcastic with the RNS question to low key talk about the allegations again, I thought that’s what you were doing but now I realize you are a super serious and important individual. It may be foreign to some, but having a job isn’t a unique or special thing. It’s weird to assume everyone knows the specifics of your sales job. I thought RNS meant regional nursing services, sorry to ask I should have known what you do for a living and everything about it considering how important your life is. You post on SLAP pretty much every day too you took like a day off on May 5th so it seems you do have time to keep up just fine.

It's okay, I forgive you for your ignorance.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 398
« Reply #144 on: May 07, 2018, 01:50:03 PM »
On a serious note: I work as a designer for a womens organisation. We also do a lot around domesticviolence and we see/hear stories like this first hand. It makes me feel deep,y ashamed in his place...

We see 'couples' sometimes where we know from that one is an 'abuser' (several charges etc!!!) and seeing them sit in front of us like nothing happens behind closed doors is terrible.

Every Time my fists are balled below my desk...

Sympatizing with this dude was already very hard ( one of my friends is pro and rides for nike sb, and stories that pop up about people 'in the industry' are quite normal...) but if this is true it became impossible...

Absolute low life scum.

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #145 on: May 07, 2018, 02:29:25 PM »
Lest we forget Chris Cole trying to chop his wife's head off with his skateboard because she wanted to go out and leave him with the kids for once.

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2018, 02:38:40 PM »
Has Daryl acknowledged the photos and insta post before?

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #147 on: May 07, 2018, 02:46:55 PM »
Has Daryl acknowledged the photos and insta post before?

He's clammed up about the entire thing. He knows he's at a disadvantage

IHOP

« Reply #148 on: May 07, 2018, 05:43:53 PM »
On a serious note: I work as a designer for a womens organisation. We also do a lot around domesticviolence and we see/hear stories like this first hand. It makes me feel deep,y ashamed in his place...

We see 'couples' sometimes where we know from that one is an 'abuser' (several charges etc!!!) and seeing them sit in front of us like nothing happens behind closed doors is terrible.

Every Time my fists are balled below my desk...

Sympatizing with this dude was already very hard ( one of my friends is pro and rides for nike sb, and stories that pop up about people 'in the industry' are quite normal...) but if this is true it became impossible...

Absolute low life scum.

Why have like 5 people said "speculation" and "if its true" when there is photo evidence in the same thread straight form the source.  Not coming after you, i know you mean well, but literally back one page is the confirmation.

Also, anybody notice daryl changed the caption on his part post and deleted the "ive learned from my mistakes" bullshit.

calvinsdream

« Reply #149 on: May 07, 2018, 05:48:49 PM »

didn't you post like 15 times today