Author Topic: Daryl Angel  (Read 138636 times)

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Daryl Angel
« Reply #180 on: May 13, 2018, 04:12:07 PM »
  Dry snitching isn't a thing.  Its just jail talk man.  I never been  stupid enough to go to jail.  Why emulate gangsters?  -"oh but everyone on the internet says it"  -well that's even worse then. 
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

bo bice

• Rep: 76
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #181 on: May 13, 2018, 04:14:25 PM »
I commented “if I delete a slap thread will you send me some dunks” and he blocked me

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #182 on: May 13, 2018, 04:19:51 PM »
That's surprising. It must be the first time Patrick Melcher really got anybody's attention after Label Kills.

Regardless, fuck Daryl.

That kinda makes sense actually cause he was winning those mustache contests. It was all a front to sell blow.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Johncan

• Rep: -3
« Reply #183 on: May 13, 2018, 05:03:27 PM »
Beating women is 2000% worst than poop stories. Nike please kick this loser off.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #184 on: May 13, 2018, 05:07:53 PM »
Beating women is 2000% worst than poop stories. Nike please kick this loser off.

Call your mom and have her complain you read bad things in a magazine and saw he was wearing Nike shoes. Worked for peter hewitt
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #185 on: May 14, 2018, 12:31:05 PM »
  Dry snitching isn't a thing.  Its just jail talk man.  I never been  stupid enough to go to jail.  Why emulate gangsters?  -"oh but everyone on the internet says it"  -well that's even worse then.

Dry snitching is definitely a thing. And there's a huge difference between selling a little coke to people who're asking for it and beating the fucking shit out of defenseless women.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #186 on: May 14, 2018, 02:10:59 PM »
High School kids both discuss dry snitching and practice it regularly, both intentionally and accidentally. Sure kid, you really mean desserts when you say your friend has sour cookies and gelato
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #187 on: May 14, 2018, 02:19:31 PM »
how is he on habitat anyways?

ManMelt

« Reply #188 on: May 14, 2018, 08:36:10 PM »
I’m certainly not a fan of woman beating or Naziing, but blood is in the water, and homies are in a feeding frenzy. The dynamic evil duo of Daryl and Jay Jesse came in like a bat out of hell and has white boys SHOOK!

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #189 on: May 15, 2018, 06:37:25 AM »
how is he on habitat anyways?

Drafting off of Janoski.

MOUNTAIN

• Rep: 211
« Reply #190 on: May 15, 2018, 10:25:01 AM »
hes got huge ears
We used to skate on a sculpture by Henry Moore. Good times.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #191 on: May 15, 2018, 12:41:08 PM »
hes got huge ears
that means hes probably been listening to us this whole time...

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #192 on: May 15, 2018, 02:10:01 PM »

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #193 on: May 15, 2018, 02:25:30 PM »
Expand Quote
hes got huge ears
[close]
that means hes probably been listening to us this whole time...

Too bad his mouth isn't bigger, because then maybe he would have the capacity to explain himself like he promised Tate...
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

colt cannon lunchbox

• Rep: -92
« Reply #194 on: May 15, 2018, 03:25:23 PM »
Y'all quick to judge nike for covering this but what about habitat? Shouldn't a habitat boycott be just as important?

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
« Reply #195 on: May 15, 2018, 03:36:48 PM »
Y'all quick to judge nike for covering this but what about habitat? Shouldn't a habitat boycott be just as important?

Yes, but Nike has an unquestionably larger market share of the skateboard community. They're also the bulk of his income, so if any entity that sponsors Daryl is going to pressure him to speak or keep silent it's Nike.

It'd mean more to me personally if Habitat took a stance, but it'd be a larger message from Nike. Not holding my breath.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #196 on: May 15, 2018, 04:14:15 PM »
It'd be nice to see any of them take a stance on this and make a comment, Daryl included.

IHOP

« Reply #197 on: May 15, 2018, 05:04:26 PM »
Dont worry daryl is making an instagram post about this probably, right tate?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #198 on: May 15, 2018, 07:39:33 PM »
#tatergate2018

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #199 on: May 15, 2018, 07:55:16 PM »
hes got huge ears

And a hook nose
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #200 on: May 16, 2018, 07:27:11 AM »

Sure. I'm sure he's just waiting for the Jason Jessee stuff to calm down so that he's got everybody's full attention.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #201 on: May 16, 2018, 07:30:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sure. I'm sure he's just waiting for the Jason Jessee stuff to calm down so that he's got everybody's full attention.

Hahahaha

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #202 on: May 16, 2018, 08:10:10 AM »
im getting fucking HYPED for this handwritten note. 
i bet he has really slanted handwriting cuz he writes fast.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #203 on: May 16, 2018, 05:45:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes, but Nike has an unquestionably larger market share of the skateboard community. They're also the bulk of his income, so if any entity that sponsors Daryl is going to pressure him to speak or keep silent it's Nike.

It'd mean more to me personally if Habitat took a stance, but it'd be a larger message from Nike. Not holding my breath.

It's because of the precedent Nike set when they kicked Peter Hewitt off for way less. Habitat never had the reputation of kicking people off until it effected the rest of the team.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
« Reply #204 on: May 17, 2018, 05:55:28 AM »
im getting fucking HYPED for this handwritten note. 
i bet he has really slanted handwriting cuz he writes fast.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #205 on: May 18, 2018, 09:24:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It's because of the precedent Nike set when they kicked Peter Hewitt off for way less. Habitat never had the reputation of kicking people off until it effected the rest of the team.

Smoking weed is unforgivable, but knocking your girlfriend around multiple times is apparently acceptable.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #206 on: May 18, 2018, 09:30:24 AM »
I’m certainly not a fan of woman beating or Naziing, but blood is in the water, and homies are in a feeding frenzy. The dynamic evil duo of Daryl and Jay Jesse came in like a bat out of hell and has white boys SHOOK!
Where are you getting the assumption its white boys? tons of black posters I haven't seen post in a while are posting in the Jessee thread.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #207 on: May 18, 2018, 02:38:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Smoking weed is unforgivable, but knocking your girlfriend around multiple times is apparently acceptable.

lol it was for pooping on someones face while they had seran wrap too, but even still I don't think that's on the same level as domestic violence...

cdgphdskates999

• Rep: 1
« Reply #208 on: May 18, 2018, 02:47:01 PM »
there is literally no incentive in the Skate Industry to keep Angel and Jessee a part of the upper echelon of skaters. The world is swimming with talent that aren't neo-Nazis or hitting women because they are cowards. It will be interesting/cool to see what the fallout is of companies that continue to support trash human beings. Would be nice to see Indy, Habitat, Cons, and other companies lose some backing, profit, and support from the millions of skaters in the world. Kick them off or be boycotted. My current companies I back: Krooked, Thunder, Spitfire Wheels and Bearings, Huf, Dickies and Carhartt, Active Rideshop. If I found out that any of these companies knew they had a racist, wife-beater, coward, murderer, etc. on their team, I'd immediately boycott if they knew and did nothing...

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
« Reply #209 on: May 18, 2018, 02:50:34 PM »
Hey Daryl, why don't you speak on this? At least Jessee spoke, I give him credit for that. You're hiding and doing a cover-up job, fucking coward.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?