Author Topic: Daryl Angel  (Read 138637 times)

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
Re: Daryl Angel
« Reply #450 on: June 27, 2018, 09:30:32 AM »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #451 on: June 27, 2018, 10:03:42 AM »
I wrote a magazine article making fun of magic and spent a good portion of it singling David Blaine out in particular, and a few months later I received a letter from Criss Angel, along with four signed head shots, saying how funny he thought it was. I didn't ask for any of it.

Mr. Fink

« Reply #452 on: June 27, 2018, 10:21:28 AM »
I wrote a magazine article making fun of magic and spent a good portion of it singling David Blaine out in particular, and a few months later I received a letter from Criss Angel, along with four signed head shots, saying how funny he thought it was. I didn't ask for any of it.

Damn that’s hilarious.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #453 on: June 27, 2018, 10:32:28 AM »
i remember when david blaine froze himself in time square and howard stern had benjy and hank the drunk dwarf go and fuck with him.

bottom line, neither of them got shit on david copperfield. that fool found the fountain of youth.

EDIT: lets see those headshots
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 10:34:53 AM by feedmeseymour »

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #454 on: June 27, 2018, 10:34:54 AM »

krookedjuice

• Rep: 29
« Reply #455 on: June 27, 2018, 10:35:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i remember when david blaine froze himself in time square and howard stern had benjy and hank the drunk dwarf go and fuck with him.

bottom line, neither of them got shit on david copperfield. that fool found the fountain of youth.

I met David Blaine once and stood there for an hour watching him do "magic" and it was very uncomfortable. he's the weirdest dude. He also didn't laugh when we asked if he would magically make our beer cold again. Plus all that to be in one of his specials for a second.

cloudy

« Reply #456 on: June 27, 2018, 10:48:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

he was still on mob grip at the time

shit_for_brains

« Reply #457 on: June 27, 2018, 10:50:18 AM »
I don't know where the headshots are anymore, probably tucked away in some box somewhere, but I remember that they were 11x17 instead of the standard 8x11 and I thought that was hilarious. He got the regular sized ones and was like ".... bigger"

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #458 on: June 27, 2018, 11:34:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Chris cole of mobgrip.
[close]

Possibly the first time I actually "LOL"'d on SLAP.

me as well, a very rare genuine "LOL" brilliant work here.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #459 on: June 27, 2018, 11:46:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

oh how i love slap sometimes

cloudy

« Reply #460 on: June 27, 2018, 12:33:28 PM »
all this talk about magic has me thinking about that movie the prestige. don't really feel like bumping the skateboarding conspiracies thread, so i'll spew my nonsense here. what if p-rod is on some the prestige shit? meaning (spoiler alert) he's actually had a twin brother this whole time, but they play it off like there's only one p-rod. turns out he's so good at skating switch because they've trained all these years for one brother to be goofy and the other brother to be regular. whoever is not playing "p-rod" at the time (aka the guy who would be dressed as "fallon" in the prestige) is actually disguised as "spanish mike."

shit_for_brains

« Reply #461 on: June 27, 2018, 12:35:00 PM »
all this talk about magic has me thinking about that movie the prestige. don't really feel like bumping the skateboarding conspiracies thread, so i'll spew my nonsense here. what if p-rod is on some the prestige shit? meaning (spoiler alert) he's actually had a twin brother this whole time, but they play it off like there's only one p-rod. turns out he's so good at skating switch because they've trained all these years for one brother to be goofy and the other brother to be regular. whoever is not playing "p-rod" at the time (aka the guy who would be dressed as "fallon" in the prestige) is actually disguised as "spanish mike."

I thought you were going to say he was cloning himself and killing them.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #462 on: June 27, 2018, 12:38:23 PM »
I paid like $105 to see criss in vegas and it was honestly amazing

feedmeseymour

« Reply #463 on: June 27, 2018, 12:39:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

so that must be how they pack those monthly subscription boxes so fast!

cloudy

« Reply #464 on: June 27, 2018, 12:42:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

no, the guy doing the cloning/killing would be the rival, the hugh jackman character. in this conspiracy theory, turns out that person is jereme rogers. skated with p-rod as a youngster but as p-rod continued to progress at an astonishing rate, he would stop at nothing to try to match him. he used all that money he was initially making to buy the cloning technology. as it so happens one of the clones actually ended up killing the real jereme, which explains the seemingly overnight transition into j casanova.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #465 on: June 27, 2018, 01:04:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

no, the guy doing the cloning/killing would be the rival, the hugh jackman character. in this conspiracy theory, turns out that person is jereme rogers. skated with p-rod as a youngster but as p-rod continued to progress at an astonishing rate, he would stop at nothing to try to match him. he used all that money he was initially making to buy the cloning technology. as it so happens one of the clones actually ended up killing the real jereme, which explains the seemingly overnight transition into j casanova.

I'm with you in theory, but it's my belief that in practice Jereme Rogers would quickly find himself in a Multiplicity situation. Being Jereme Rogers', they would obviously put the most diminished clone in charge of the others and would sit around fucking each other and doing PCP until they were starved out.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #466 on: June 27, 2018, 01:10:10 PM »

I'm with you in theory, but it's my belief that in practice Jereme Rogers would quickly find himself in a Multiplicity situation. Being Jereme Rogers', they would obviously put the most diminished clone in charge of the others and would sit around fucking each other and doing PCP until they were starved out.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #467 on: June 28, 2018, 12:34:33 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I fucking love slap.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

pistachio

• Rep: -4
« Reply #468 on: July 07, 2018, 07:48:30 AM »
I still hate this dude, so sorta bumping this and sorta hoping some Euro tm can confirm that he is actually gonna be of Nike once his contract is up or something?

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #469 on: July 08, 2018, 05:08:14 AM »
BA telling him which bridge to jump of of
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

Prawn Cocktail

« Reply #470 on: July 08, 2018, 05:23:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I actually haven't seen the film, but as far as I can tell I no longer need to.

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #471 on: July 08, 2018, 10:21:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
worst teeth has go to be vinnie banh [nowison]

unless he's not considered 'in skateboarding' and i'll accept that
[close]

Come on it's clearly Andy Roy, or does not having any teeth disqualify you from having the worst teeth in the game? I think he has atleast one left if he hasn't already auctioned them all of.
[close]

1. Andy Roy
2. Daryl Angel
3. Vinnie Banh

Honorable mention: Andrew Langi

JamesFardy

• Rep: 65
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #472 on: July 22, 2018, 08:39:43 PM »
Bump.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #473 on: July 23, 2018, 04:12:25 AM »
I've grown accustomed to the taste of justice.

Where is Daryl's public apology?

Where is youtube video?

Where is bitcoin mining numetal concept album?

Where is dental plan?

feedmeseymour

« Reply #474 on: July 23, 2018, 06:56:33 AM »
I've grown accustomed to the taste of justice.

Where is Daryl's public apology?

Where is youtube video?

Where is bitcoin mining numetal concept album?

Where is dental plan?

cloudy

« Reply #475 on: July 23, 2018, 07:00:44 AM »

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #476 on: July 23, 2018, 08:00:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

oh how i love slap sometimes
Nobody can talk shit until they get mauled by fucking tigers. On that Sig n Roy tip son. Dicktips.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #477 on: July 31, 2018, 01:55:02 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl4wJn2FWLq/

ah uncle freddy and good ole daryl

FluFlammer

• Rep: 1
« Reply #478 on: August 14, 2018, 01:15:09 AM »
he went private again did u guys piss him off again lol

SUPREMENECKPROTECTOR

• Rep: 99
« Reply #479 on: August 15, 2018, 12:37:58 AM »
Went to the skatepark yesterday and heard from people who went to CPH OPEN Berlin that he supposedly got his ass whooped by the locals. Can anybody who went confirm and shed some light on what went down?