Author Topic: What company/companies would you like to see a full length video from?  (Read 8846 times)

zeep zander

hockey is about to put out the 3rd one with a full part of this black kid from az that no ones heard of. i forgot his name, but he's really good.

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
Quasi was my immediate thought.
$lave is a great answer too.

Any Theories of Atlantis brands that haven't released a full length in a while...Traffic, Hopps.

Traffic is filming a full length as we speak

Bumpovertrash

Still waiting for the revive full length with that Andy Shrock ender

poowizard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
$lave please
Hockey please
Strobeck/Supreme please
and...
Northern Company because that Jameel Douglas crushes it

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
Nike (but just need CK1, Ishod, Gino, BA, Omar, AO, Grant, and Shane O'Neil).
Toy Machine (an absolutely ridiculous team that isn't massive)
Real (huge team with amazing skaters)

MC3

• Rep: 129
  • "That's a Helluva price to pay for being stylish!"
hockey is about to put out the 3rd one with a full part of this black kid from az that no ones heard of. i forgot his name, but he's really good.
Does the name Caleb Barnet or something like that sound familiar? I thought I saw someone like that on insta or something

+1 to Hockey, would love Hockey 3 as I still watch the crap out of the Promo and II
(Cool Trick GIF)

OrangeVHStapes

• Rep: 84
A hockey/FA and Quasi full length obviously. A State full length would be rad... Videos aren't as good as they use to be but I am sure I will like those mentioned if they were ever to come to fruition... I am looking forward to Baker 4, Krooked, Anti Hero and even the Birdhouse video... Now if we could just go back to filming skating in 4:3 I would be REALLY happy.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
passport

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
Would be very excited for a WKND video. As already stated State an Huf would be great as well. Another Habitat vid would be great. I'd be down for another Flip video too.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Tabletop

• Rep: -72
Expand Quote
[close]
Does the name Caleb Barnet or something like that sound familiar? I thought I saw someone like that on insta or something

+1 to Hockey, would love Hockey 3 as I still watch the crap out of the Promo and II

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
I'd take another Polar full length in a heartbeat - the last one was magic.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Thunder:

Brad Cromer, Appleyard, Austin Gillet, miles silvas, Wade Desarmo, Kelly Hart, Shane Oneill, Dennis Durrant, Ishod wair, Chima,

Jonny Utah

• Rep: -32
Ace
Blood Wizard
Doom Sayers
Emerica

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1172
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
anything involving busenitz or kenny anderson

lookin forward to Quasi and Krooked

would look forward to 917 if it meant a full part from Alex (insert prayer gif)
hardly art, hardly starving

datura

• Rep: 23
I want a 917 vid bad because I want a full Nik Stain part. Unfortunately as more and more months go by I'm starting to have a feeling of deja vu when I remember this is exactly how I felt about 3D in the first year or so. 

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
A full-length 917 video, with full parts from Cyrus, Max Palmer, AO, Vincent Touzery, Nik Stain, Aiden Mackey, Aaron Loreth, and Andrew Wilson(?), filmed and edited by Johnny Wilson, could really fuck the game up. If you had told me three years ago that Alex Olson's company would have one of the best and most unique teams in skateboarding, I wouldn't have believed you. Beyond that, seems like most people are citing companies that are already planning on releasing something (I.E. a Polar HD video, Krooked, Quasi), which makes me realize we have way more coming down the pipeline than we realize.

passport
YES!
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

MC3

• Rep: 129
  • "That's a Helluva price to pay for being stylish!"
I wrestle with the idea that Cyrus Bennet is my favorite skateboarder but I've almost completely given up hope for a 917 video
(Cool Trick GIF)

zeep zander

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

yeah that's him. nice kid. he's a treat to watch skate in person

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
anything involving busenitz or kenny anderson

lookin forward to Quasi and Krooked

would look forward to 917 if it meant a full part from Alex (insert prayer gif)

Cons is doing a full length according to KA when I asked him about it.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

fucking, joy

• Rep: 13
all the obvious ones are taken so

gnarhunters, because I want another Elissa part, and there's some fuckin legends on that team.
let's get a full politic video too

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
Who do I have to blow to get a few new Olson clips?

Andmoreagain

• Rep: 52
Spitfire
Hook Ups (just 30 min of klein maybe some greco? would be awesome)
Scram (for the old welcome vibes)
Hockey/FA

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1569
came in here to say Traffic too, i'm glad they're working on one as we speak, their older full-lengths ('Moving In Traffic', 'Via'...) are timeless, in my opinion. some of the most sincere street skating paired up with the classic Traffic editing style : genuinely raw without trying too hard, creative without needing to highlight it with all kinds of flashy, corny gimmicks.

new Minuit full-length in the traditional Yoan Taillandier style would be amazing. he's still actively filming - i know he has been collecting literally hard drives worth of footage of so many people over the years - but he seems to have a hard time putting any of it to use. he's been dropping a few web clips of mostly throwaway or tour footage to try and get his clothing company off the ground, and contributing to some independent full-lengths here and there too, but i would love to see him put out a new full film of his own again.

having just skimmed through this thread i would like to add Northern Co. and State to my list too... maybe The Killing Floor too although i haven't been paying that much attention to their video offerings, i like the art direction, the boards, they have a solid team and i think they could come up with something interesting

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
DIME with full parts from Dustin, ET, Will, Riedel, JS (not sure he fucks with them anymore :'( ) - I feel like they are kinda over the video thing and are sticking to just snapchat and instagram.

As someone mentioned Nike with real parts from a bunch of Pros all at one (Ishod, Grant, Shane, A real Koston part, Gino... all the dudes who we'll never see full parts from again cause Nike is their retirement fund).

Huf - this would be pretty fucked, I really want to see a full length, full effort Cromer part. Every little thing he puts on instagram blows my fucking mind. Seeing him in the a vid with Sammy and Gilette would be very rad.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
all the obvious ones are taken so

gnarhunters, because I want another Elissa part, and there's some fuckin legends on that team.
let's get a full politic video too
They just put out a video, like, not even a year ago.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Little Debbie

i echo all the 917 exasperation. the video could be legendary. i'm hoping one day it will randomly appear on johnny or logan's page.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
Real, Blood Wizard, Lifeblood, New Balance.

jjr5414

• Rep: -20
besides the obvious ones like Quasi and FA/Hockey ( which I would start a Kickstarter campaign to make happen) Skate mental and Flip have amazing teams that deserve to be more highlighted and a full length would blow my mind. but other teams that haven't done one in while but I would be hyped zero,toy machine, and habitat.